rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating profile tweak

Dating profile tweak

According to a recent survey on wired.com, guys who use the word "whom" in their dating profile/bio get 31% more replies from girls. I can't find the original article so I don't know what the parameters were behind the survey but it was cited by Mensfitness, so I'll assume it's legit. I'm gonna test this out on Tinder and post my results later. [Image: tongue.gif]

Dating profile tweak

Cause or correlation?

Dating profile tweak

Quote: (06-20-2014 02:44 AM)Blobert Wrote:  

Cause or correlation?

To state the obvious, use of the word 'whom' us likely a confounding variable and only linked to a higher reply rate because it's (I assume) associated with (perceptions of) higher intelligence, which is in turn tied to being more attractive.

Ethan Amarante's datasheets:
*Glasgow

Dating profile tweak

Unusual words and phrases occasionally thrown into casual conversation give an impression that a speaker is intelligent. Not that "whom" is that unusual but it kinda gives away a wider knowledge of grammar in a sea of "lmao, brb, rofl" people with attention span of a child.

Dating profile tweak

Make sure you use it correctly.