rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Creating unforgetable experiences in her mind

I just wanted to develop this skill from now because it is gonna be useful in a couple of years. So my question is, how to create special moments that will stay in her mind and make her feel that your touching her fantasies? First of all from what i read from some people is not wait for special moments but create them anytime i want. So what are the basic or general rules that will help me be more creative.

This is what you do.

You slash all of her tires. she will now depend on you to give her rides. Then call her at night from a payphone and say "IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" masking your voice of course. She will call you soon after and want to spend the night at your place. You will take her into her home and make great sex to her for a while. Then get a buddy to "Break" into your place, fake beat him up and throw him to the street. The girl will be in love with you at this point because you have given her some unforgettable memories.

or you could spontaneously start having sex with her in public places

take her to a swinger party

you could buy her some cubic zirconium earings.

Give her a pearl necklace

when driving somewhere boring drive extremely fast

get drunk when you meet her parents

secretly learn how to be a great dancer, then one day take her out to dance

take her to a shooting range

Quote: (02-19-2011 02:18 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Ha. My brother swears by the shooting range. He takes all his first dates there. He says when they shoot a gun and realize how easy it is to kill a man they get all hot and bothered. After the range, He usually has some beers in the car so they can drink immediately after. He swears by it.

Quote: (02-19-2011 04:15 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Ha. My brother swears by the shooting range. He takes all his first dates there. He says when they shoot a gun and realize how easy it is to kill a man they get all hot and bothered. After the range, He usually has some beers in the car so they can drink immediately after. He swears by it.

Is that right?

I've taken a girl to a shooting range, she was scared to hold the gun. When she started shooting it she was fucking surgical with that shit. First time too, then she proceeded to do head shots.

Quote: (02-19-2011 09:04 PM)wolf Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2011 04:15 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Is that right?

I've taken a girl to a shooting range, she was scared to hold the gun. When she started shooting it she was fucking surgical with that shit. First time too, then she proceeded to do head shots.

I honestly doubt this is a good idea. Someone who will always have the moral,emotional and intellectual ability of an intelligent 8 year old boy (at best) who is constantly endorsed to be strong (act out immediately),with the whole prevailing openly lesbian favouritism in society learning how to shoot;all for the pussy??
What if you refuse to do go carpet sharking? Bitch slap the silliness out of her or one of the other myriad methods men use to check women and she remembers the .40 S&W in the bedside drawer??
I have severe philosophical reservations about arming women.