rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

do asian girls think mac products are sexy?

Was couch surfing around bali last month and I swear this young 19 year old host (6/10) only banged me because I had a macbook , she also told me that she would sleep with steve jobs if he was still alive.

Another friend in bkk sayed he was sure a local girl was sleeping with him so she could play with his ipad.

Also a friend in bejing tells me his mandarin tutor saw he had a new top of the line macbook air and she instantly went into heat......

Anyone experience anything like this or am I trippin?

You Trippin.

i have a mac, ipad and iphone. no wonder japanese girls are begging to suck my cock.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

For Chinese women, Apple products are a huge status symbol. The ones in their twenties will spend most of the money they earn on iPhones.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Ditto on dreambig. Suits you down to host me?
[Image: lol.gif]

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

Quote: (06-17-2014 10:40 PM)mandatoryhoes Wrote:  

Was couch surfing around bali last month and I swear this young 19 year old host (6/10) only banged me because I had a macbook , she also told me that she would sleep with steve jobs if he was still alive.

[Image: 13950382459220.jpg]

You just made me laugh my ass off, dude. I don't know if you're trolling but thanks for the laugh.