rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Montauk, NY (Bonus story of game, booze, and sex)

Montauk lies at the very end of Long Island. You can get there easily from NYC. It's a 3 hour train ride from Brooklyn or Penn Station on the LIRR and there is also a luxury Jitney bus that leaves regularly.

Like a lot of towns that are on the edge of the world (think Key West) people come here to party and get weird. It's a destination that any guy who is based in NYC should make a goal to visit during the summer. Fucking amazing fun is just waiting for any man with a drop of game in his blood.

First I'll break down the places to go and then I will describe one of the craziest weekends of my life.

668 the Gigshack
Young, hot and drunk. This is right in the center of town and easy to get in to. No cover and lots of young sluts. Competition is zombie drunk guys who like to take their shirts off. Bachelorette parties common.

Shagwong
Right next to 668. A slightly older crowd but still lots of sluts in pairs. Competition is older guys with endless supplies of money.

The Sloppy Tuna
Right on the downtown beach, this place was filled with dancing sluts from 12pm on. People drink themselves retarded here and then drink some more.

Liars Saloon
On the other side of town, in the fishing docks. Its a local place and like a lot of surf towns...it gets very territorial. I knew a local guy here and he got me in with everyone, but otherwise I would say avoid.

The Surf Lodge
One of the hottest places in the entire world right now. That's right...a bar in Montauk that attracts actors, rock stars, professional athletes and models. I predict this will be hot shit for 2 years max and then cool off. But for 2014 it is thee place to mingle with some elite motherfuckers. Expect to wait in line for a while if you get here any time past 7pm.

Making a hotel reservation here before hand is a must. Most places to stay are booked weeks in advance so be prepared. I arrived just before peak season so found a spot right in town for $125 per night. I avoid high-end places so this was quite expensive in my book.

Everything is expensive here so bringing your own booze and food will save tons of money. The fish market at Gosman's dock is a great place to get fish right off the boat.

Cabs. Are fucking bitches. They don't have fare meters and will try to rip you off especially at night. Agree to a fare before they take you anywhere and try to avoid the Jamaicans.

Beaches and Surfing. When I was growing up I spent a lot of summers out here at my friends place. We spent our days surfing some of the best waves on the East Coast. The water is clean, the waves are usually good and the beaches are filled with bikini-clad sluts.
[Image: attachment.jpg19313]   
Photo I took the day I surfed.

Fishing. Renting a charter boat with some good dudes, a cooler full of beer and some sunscreen equals an amazing afternoon. I did it a number of times in my early days--would like to do it again soon sometime. You are guaranteed to catch sea bass and blues. They filet and pack up all the fish you catch and its delicious.

Drinking. It is a huge drinking town--any time of day there will be drunk people everywhere. Rich white people wasted. Everyone drinks on the beach and the cops expect it.

Now i'll describe an epic weekend and the game that was necessary to make it happen.

My main chick is a French girl who does some modeling and is a regular in the NYC art and fashion scene. She gets invited to some nutty fashion events and art openings and meets other models and artists...its a huge reason why I keep her as my main.

Two weeks ago she met two other models (one French, one Austrian), and we all went out together: getting crazy, having fun, and living the life. The French girl mentioned that her friend was DJing the Surf Lodge in Montauk and could hook us up with VIP treatment. I suggested that we take a trip together out there together and have a debauched weekend of crazy. They all agreed.

The night of departure we ran through pouring NYC rain and took the train. At 8pm on a Friday night things were getting heated. The LIRR was packed with a young Long Island crowd who were all pre-gaming on the train. During the 3-hour ride, I drank 4 beers and a screwdriver that were offered by friendly passengers and talked to a bunch of cute girls about Montauk. They all got crazy when I mentioned the Surf Lodge and started naming all of the celebrities that they have seen there. They gave some other recommendations and I got some numbers.

Got off the train and walked through the misty night to a cab that took us to our motel. We stayed in two little cottages with full kitchens, a nice yard, and within walking distance to the beach and town. Montauk Motel, 125$ per cottage for off-season.

I banged my main girl, sipped some whiskey, had a smoke and gathered up French and Austria. They were all looking good in heels, dresses, little scarves and sweaters and I couldn't get the smirk off my face.

We walked to the main strip and heard dancing and joyful drunken shouting everywhere. The first bar--668 gigshack had a huge crowd outside of it. A girl was shouting to the tall bouncer "I'll give you $500 if you give my girlfriend a lapdance right now!" Welcome to Montauk.

The bouncers saw me with my girls, gave me the player’s nod and let us right in. There was a bachelorette party happening and everyone was drunk. I'm talking real drunk. The guys around were like walking dead, stumbling, mumbling and staring. The girls were disgusted but amused by the dumb dudes and their hungry eyes were eating me alive. The player in me was hyper aware and I had to do something.

Inspired by animal instinct, I hatched a plan to get the three girls excited and approving my game--the first thing I did was start making fun of the American girls with them. This proved easy—the Americans were super slutty and obviously looking for attention. I told them to look for the ones with the ‘1000 cock stare’ (which made them burst out laughing) and they played that game for a while. Then I said, I’m going to do some research—I want to ask them how they usually meet guys.

All this chatter and laughter attracted the attention of every girl in the place. Combine this with the fact that the three chicks I was with were all looking and dressing better than anyone and old Goldmund had gaming superpowers bestowed upon him.

I rolled up to two pouty looking sluts, said hi and introduced myself. I asked how they dealt with such levels of drunkenness from the guys around here and they laughed and said “oh my god, its soooo annoying.” I responded “you’re obviously out, looking to meet guys, and they are all fucked up and can’t even hold a conversation, how do you deal with that?” and again “Yahhhh, its sooo anoyyying.” These chicks weren’t the brightest bulbs in the bush.

I roamed the bar for a bit and was amazed at how easy I had it…every girl was willing to talk and there were radioactive levels of horniness in the air. I couldn’t believe it.

Went back over to my three and told them all about it and they laughed at the scene some more. We jumped in a cab and headed to the other side of town where the docks are. A friend of mine was getting off of his bartending shift and we met up at Liar’s saloon.

It was karaoke night and this provided some serious entertainment. Think of old dudes in fishing hats with all sorts of lures poked through, young Asian sluts singing their hearts out, black chicks shaking their asses and surfer dudes getting high. It was great--I caught up with my friend, danced with all the girls and got drunk. We stumbled back into a cab and I don’t even remember getting back to the motel.

Woke up, drank some water, boned my girl and we went to a shitty diner for breakfast. My friend told me that there was a surfboard waiting for me at Ditch Plains and we walked from downtown to the beach and 1.5 miles west to Ditch Plains.

The sun was bright, the waves were perfect and the water was just right. I like cold water and it was chilly enough to give me that burst of energy that only cold ocean water can give but not so cold that I needed a wetsuit. Had a great surf session and on my way in I caught a horseshoe crab to go scare the girls with.

While I was sitting on the beach with them, I started a conversation that was begging to be had. “What do you girls feel about hooking up with other girls/each other?” They all said that they were open to it, but it had to be something that wasn’t planned, something spontaneous. With those words, my player brains started firing on all cylinders. I didn’t push it too much but kept asking them what kind of girls they found attractive. “Not ones that are too pretty, but ones that are very sexual” I asked what makes a girl sexual and asked them if they find each other pretty or sexual—lots of laughing but when they seriously judged one another the consensus was that each one found the other ‘pretty when they needed to be but sexual when they were out dancing’. You can imagine the stirring of blood in my body at this point.

I surfed a bit more, caught a fantastic left-hander that rode for about 30 seconds and left me feeling like a god, went beachcombing, and played slap-ass with the girls.

We got some lobster rolls and headed back to the motel to pregame with two bottles of Prosecco. I turned the channel to some top 20 music video station and had all three girls practice dancing with me. The Austrian had this great move where she put her hands above her head while she danced face-to-face with me and then did this really sexual wiggle where her ass went down to the ground and her head was right in my crotch. Fuck yeah.
We cabbed over to the surf lodge and the scene was already blasting. It was 8pm and the line to get in was 50 deep. The crowd was the whitest and best-looking group of people I had ever seen in the daylight. We strolled right past the group of white and pointed at our names on the list and went right in.

The day before people had been telling me that the Surf Lodge was one of the most happening spots in the world and immediately upon entering it seemed like another universe. The DJ area is on an outdoor dock right next to a big lake and the sun was very low. Everyone was in full on party mode, the dj wasn’t even on and girls were grinding up against speakers, people were stumbling everywhere, dudes were rolling their faces off, I got my chest groped by drunk chicks three times before making it down to the dance floor, and hungry female eyes were everywhere.

I watched the crowd for a bit and made eyes with lots of girls. Some of them were the hottest bitches I had seen in a long time, I saw one chick in a white dress that was a goddamn goddess in the soft light—and she was drinking a can of beer. Rolled up smooth as a motherfucker and said ‘that looks delicious’ she giggled and we talked about surfing and sharks and what it would be like to fight a shark…I said “you gotta poke ‘em in the soft spots and poked her butt with my finger. She was shocked but smiling when I did it. I told her to come find me later and dipped off to do some more observing.

The guys in the place had one thing going for them—they were fucking good looking. There was a Jude Law lookalike who would just go up behind girls and put his arms around them—when they turned around and saw how Jude Law he was, the lit up smiling and started dancing with him. I watched him do this to 4 different chicks. Good on him.

There were tons of other uber-handsome dudes who had girls approaching while they did nothing. There were also some clebs—the girls later told me that they saw a chick from Gossip Girl, Gerry O’Connell, and a guy from Mad Men. I bet a lot of motherfuckers would have felt intimidated at this point, but a lot of motherfuckers don’t have game. I grabbed a big flower out of a pot and worked my way around slapping girls on the face and ass with the flower and dancing with them, telling them all to ‘come find me later’ and going off to do some more exploring.

Cocaine was in a lot of peoples systems. While I was surveying the scene, dancing with chicks, flower slapping and teasing the ladies—my 3 girls had been invited over to a private table to do some lines and have a glass of champagne. I declined the coke because I wanted to be able to observe this madness at full capacity and I wanted my wits so I could execute my plan. Any other time though, this would be the perfect place for a cola-fueled marathon.

The first dj came on just as the sun was setting and then people really got crazy: dancing on the tables, pouring champagne, grinding everywhere and just behaving like pagans. Awesome. The dj was really fucking good too and there were some live oboes and flutes that added to the sound. I liked it.

I started dancing with all my girls and touching them in all the right places and they all loved it—I had them make a triangle around me and did this spin dancing move where I could turn to each girl, look like I was judging her beauty and then turn to the next one to do the same thing. Super fun.
After the music ended, the DJ the French girl knew showed up and we got whisked away to a back room with some champagne and lobster. Yum motherfuckers.

We hung out for about 10 minutes and drank a bunch of bubbly and then Mr. DJ went out to go do his thing. This dude was fucking great as well and played really sexy music. I think there was a noise complaint or something because the outdoor stage got shut down and he played inside. But it was much more cramped inside so the 3 girls and me were dancing super close. They were feigning from the coke and champagne and grinding up against me so hard that I had a huge boner. They took turns grinding their asses on it and I was smiling like a mofo. The Austrain started doing that sexy slinky dance with me and when she got her head down to my hard cock I grabbed her hair and pushed her face on it. When she came up, her and my main girl started kissing eachother and then came over to me and we all started kissing. Boom.

We danced for a while and it kept getting more and more sexual. I decided to break the tension just a bit and leave them wanting a little more, so I stepped over to the side to observe some more.

I saw a hilarious scene unfold. This 6’7’’ jacked up monster of a man, he must have been a pro-athlete (I’m guessing football) was walking through the crowd with his arms raised above his head and a bottle of rose’ in his hand. He walked right up to a group of 4 girls (6’s & 7’s) with his beefsteak arms up and just looked down at them and nodded his head. One of the girls just started patting his dick, then another girl, and then another. Just like that. The guy just put his head back and poured half the bottle of rose’ down his throat. The girls kept patting his dick and then the first girl unzipped his pants and pulled out the big white cock. The girls then all took turns jerking his cock. I couldn’t believe this shit and stood there fascinated. The guy then took another huge swig of the bottle, poured the rest of it down the girls open mouths, and just walked away. What the fuck?

DJ stopped playing and we all had some more champagne and laughed about the whole crazy scene that this place was. DJ left and me and the 3 girls hung out on a couch and laughed about everything. I told them about the gorilla with his dick out and they were mocking the slutty American girls. I kept saying things like, “I don’t know which one is the best looking…you have perfect female hips, you have an ass couldn’t be shaped better, and your tits almost turn me into a tit man.” They loved it.

Then we all went back dancing, I knew that after this they would want to go home (this scene can only be taken in small doses—we had been there for 5 hours) and this time I turned up the sexy. I pushed my girl and the Austrian together again and had them kiss and I pulled the French girl to me and danced with my hands on her perfect ass. My dick got hard again and I made sure they could all feel it. Austrain chick started rubbing it at one point and I made out with the French girl. It would have been easier with just two of them but I was going for the grand slam.

When the next DJ ended, I had my arms around all of them and suggested we take the party back to the cottage. They all said yes and on our way out I saw the gorilla guy passed the fuck out in a swing. Dummy.

In the cab I pretended that all the girls legs were big cannons and picked each leg up like a gun and was shooting cars and pedestrians with them. I reloaded the gun by grabbing a boob.

We got back to the cottage and I poured some more prosecco and turned on the top 20 station. The Austrian girl and my girl were all about it but the other French one just lied down on the bed.

After dancing we were all pretty sweaty and I said I was going to take a shower. I left the door of the bathroom open and got in the shower. Sure enough, a minute later, I had my girl and the Austrian in there with me. I fucked them both all over the bathroom and we dried off and they rode me over to the bed. The French chick was just lying there while I started fucking the other two again. At one point my girl tried to get her involved but she just got up and left us.

I had a wild threesome with two beautiful women—its hard to describe just how much energy and prowess a beautiful woman can inspire in a man. Multiply that by two.

The next morning we woke up, had breakfast and spent the day on the beach again. The surf wasn’t as good but I didn’t really care. The chicks were very cool about everything and there was an air of calmness around everyone. Goddamn I love Europeans.

the leg cannon is genius.

[Image: highfive.gif]

Cocaines a helluva drug

Respect. Hit me anytime if you roll into LA- ill show you around and well get into some mischief playboy

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Great report!

Quote:Quote:

Liars Saloon
On the other side of town, in the fishing docks. Its a local place and like a lot of surf towns...it gets very territorial. I knew a local guy here and he got me in with everyone, but otherwise I would say avoid.

Would agree that Liars Saloon isn't the best spot. It's a dirty locals bar, no hot chicks and it isn't close to anything. I stumbled in last weekend with a 5'11" black model I brought from NYC and they were not overly friendly to her. Nothing too blatant, just didn't greet her or ask her what she wanted to drink.

Montauk Yacht Club also has a bar that is a decent scene depending on who is staying at the hotel.

Great read. +1

Is everyone generally suited down when you go out? Or do they keep to the beach vibe?

And in July/August, do you think it'd be popping every night? Or just the weekend?

Ah Montauk. I love it there in moderation. But be warned gentlemen, it's only like this a few weekends out of the years.

Quote: (06-16-2014 10:40 PM)draguer Wrote:  

Great read. +1

Is everyone generally suited down when you go out? Or do they keep to the beach vibe?

And in July/August, do you think it'd be popping every night? Or just the weekend?

Not one suit was seen the entire weekend. People go to Montauk for the laid-back vibe that the town has kept for years (chain stores, restaurants, hotels are not allowed in the town and the politicians fight to keep it that way). Most guys are in tanks, shorts, and flip flops.

A suit would be pretty weird...if I would rock one out there it would be a linen one with some boat shoes.

During the summer, its wild every night. Just more packed on the weekend. I would check the surf lodge website and see when a danceable band/dj is playing and work from there...

My thing when I go out is beach fires. You can buy firewood in town, and start beach fires at Ditch Plains. All sorts of people are out there and you can start one by yourself and have a dozen people hanging out in a few minutes. Its free, and easy to make out in the dunes.

I don't know what to do now that the East Deck is closed.

Surf Lodge will be going indefinitely, its been going hard since 2010.

The diners do suck. 668 was the scene of a meltdown by my main girl a month ago. It wrecked us. She flipped out and I told her to leave, and she did. I stayed out and stayed somewhere else.

Rent a mountain bike and ride at Hither Hills, it is super fun.

South Edison is an expensive, but incredible restaurant.

[/quote]In the cab I pretended that all the girls legs were big cannons and picked each leg up like a gun and was shooting cars and pedestrians with them. I reloaded the gun by grabbing a boob.[/quote]

When you're having fun and being unapologetic of having fun you can get away with anything. The chicks love it too. They want you to take liberties.

Quote: (06-17-2014 06:11 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

My thing when I go out is beach fires. You can buy firewood in town, and start beach fires at Ditch Plains. All sorts of people are out there and you can start one by yourself and have a dozen people hanging out in a few minutes. Its free, and easy to make out in the dunes.

I don't know what to do now that the East Deck is closed.

Surf Lodge will be going indefinitely, its been going hard since 2010.

The diners do suck. 668 was the scene of a meltdown by my main girl a month ago. It wrecked us. She flipped out and I told her to leave, and she did. I stayed out and stayed somewhere else.

Rent a mountain bike and ride at Hither Hills, it is super fun.

South Edison is an expensive, but incredible restaurant.

Will definitely rent a mountain bike next time I'm out and the surf isn't so good. I love a good trail ride.

You know of any places to eat that are not too expensive and good?

Bird on the Roof was alright for brunch.

Do you know of any places to camp? Do people camp?

Quote: (06-18-2014 06:53 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

You know of any places to eat that are not too expensive and good?

Bird on the Roof was alright for brunch.

When I used to stay at Ditch Plains I would literally eat out of the food truck parked on the beach, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Its called the Ditch Witch, parked in front of the East Deck on the beach. Its a mom and her surfer kids, the one kids a pro, I think the girl is a pro now too. That was a cool scene there, models and fashion designers, rock stars, actors. Ditch Plains is a trendy place to own a home now. Just a damn beach access with a food truck and you had all these cool people.

When the East Deck was open I would also order Fresh Direct and had it delivered to my place. We mostly hung out in Ditch Plains and surfed and did the beach. If I went out in town for food 668 was good for dinner, kind of cheaper. Surf Lodge used to be easier access.

As far as camping, Hither Hills is awesome beach camping right next to town. Book early.

damn thats sick as hell dude

That's what game can bring to your life. Study up.

Montauk threw some of the craziest 4th of July parties I have ever been to. I went 10+ years ago but people partied on the beach like no tomorrow, and the fireworks display was absolutely incredible.

After my recent exploits there, I can imagine it will be just as raging this year.