rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When you get her home..

When you get her home..

FIRST POST.
I've been lurking this forum for a few weeks now. It's pretty interesting stuff, never knew this stuff existed online. I'm in the process of reading Day Bang and already have Bang lined up next.
I've never had a problem talking to girls. I'm attractive and outgoing but I've never actually taken a girl back to my place - at least a girl I haven't had previous relations with.

So.
How do you officially close the deal?
Do you beat around the bush for a bit? Give her a tour, when you get to your room just start kissing her?
Not even wait to get to the room and just shut your front door turn around and kiss her?
Induce alcohol and chat up a bit them just go for it when the timing is right?

When you get her home..

Tuthmosis's Homemade First-Date Bangs

When you get her home..

That is wonderful. I'm not sure how I missed that. Even went back PAGES on the noob and game forum.

When you get her home..

Even beyond the above, there's a plethora of resources in this community to elp you out. On closing like you've asked or virtually anything else. McQueen even had a neat little step by step demo for approach to close on ROK. http://www.returnofkings.com/17171/the-a...e-approach <- 1st part.

The secret here is that the forum isn't the beginning middle and end. It's really more like an old time gentleman's club (the non-stripping kind).

Skip around to all the community has to offer. Everyone and their brother here has a blog. Check out:
Return of Kings
blockedurl.com
Rooshv.com
Good Looking Loser
Danger and Play
The list is staggering brother. Dive in.

When you get her home..

Check the above resources...

But closing a chick when you take her home, starts when you pick her up, not at the end of the night.

Good game isn't how witty your comebacks are, or your ability to put her in her place. In fact, the more verbally quick you are, the faster her defenses will go up, and label you a player.

Good game is leading her through a set of tasks to which she complies.

So element #1 - the bounces. You go from place to place to place.

a) Time dilation - This has the effect of making it seem like she's known you for a while.

b) Logistics escalation - Place #1 is close to where you meet. Place #2 is where you drink. Place #3 is close to where you live, and where your bed is

Element #2 - putting words in the air and laying of the hands.

a) At the beginning of the date, you're trying to calm her nerves, let her know you're not some sort of weird creep or mass murderer. So you're asking basic questions, telling basic stories

b) Location #2 - change of venue, change of tactic. Now the questions are much more intimate, much more getting to know her. You're also putting your hands on her. Guiding her through the crowd by holding her hand, or by putting your hand in the small of her back. Squeezing her shoulder when you pass by. You're getting her to do things for you. "hold my drink. find us a table. tell me a story"

c) Location #3 - the questions and stories and cold reads are now a little bit naughty as the alcohol has been flowing a bit. I'm not saying to get her drunk, but 2 glasses of wine let's the words flow a little freer.

If you're getting her to tell things like what color her panties are, SHE KNOWS WHAT'S UP. Suddenly that 1st Edition Magic the Gathering collection sounds like a good move.

Instead of guiding her through the crowd, back of your hand brushes past her nipple. You've felt her thong poke out from her skirt. Maybe you've put your shin under her calf. To the outside observer, she's like the physical affection that you're giving her.

She's not recoiling from your touch, but seeking it.

Element 3 - On the way to your spot

- I've had success kissing a girl before we get to my place, but I tend to prefer to let the tension build.

So if I'm putting my hands on her, getting her to pass my compliance tests, arousal and attraction are in the air, and i've SEEDED the awesome thing back at my flat throughout the date - she has plausible deniability to come see the thing, but on silent level she's turned on and is willing to come back to my place, for some Scripture Reading or other Wholesome activity that you have planned.

Element 4 - at the crib

So now, having made her feel safe at the beginning of the date. Showed your personality during the middle part. Gotten some juicy bits out of her. She's in your flat, tell her to take her shoes off, and kiss her when the moment is right.

(triangular gaze - look at her eyes, look at her lips, look at her eyes, go in for the kiss)

And then ease back, cause you don't want to be an eager beaver.

You can run some ritual game at that point, music, lights, candles, incense, Love Jones DVD if you're black American, *turn on your secretly hidden 1080p color camera system with hidden microphones for training purposes*

But by now you've been treating her like your girl friend, the touch barrier is broken, the communication lines are open, you've kissed, it's late, both a little bit amorous....

Advance a little bit, then pull back.
Let her get it popping. She needs to be enthusiastic about what's about to go down.

A new move that i'm adding to my repertoire is asking her to undress me. I forgot who said it last week (need to +1 him), but if you've been building compliance, getting her to take off your shirt is basically getting her to commit to some fun.

But that's basically it.

To sum up, The key to getting Biblical at the end of the night, is starting that process at the beginning of the night. You start slow, build the tension with words and touch, give her a reason, and then provide the location.

A lot of cats will just take a chick out with the vaguest of plans, but no real structure to the date. They let her dictate the tempo.

Pick her up at 7. dinner and dessert. 10 clock rolls around, and now he realizes that he has to take her home in order to share the Gospel with her, and they've only chatted about work and current events. They get along well enough, but he hasn't stoked her fires nor given her a reason to see his Gutenburg. So any attempts on his part to engage in some Christian Fellowship, will be clumsy, unless she likes him despite his bad game.

Take it from Ol Pastor Archie. You have to be a Shepherd to each and every member of your flock, even if it's only the one. Guide them to where they need to be.

WIA

When you get her home..

^^ Sticky what WIA wrote.

When you get her home..

Quote: (06-13-2014 02:29 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Check the above resources...

But closing a chick when you take her home, starts when you pick her up, not at the end of the night.

Good game isn't how witty your comebacks are, or your ability to put her in her place. In fact, the more verbally quick you are, the faster her defenses will go up, and label you a player.

Good game is leading her through a set of tasks to which she complies.

So element #1 - the bounces. You go from place to place to place.

a) Time dilation - This has the effect of making it seem like she's known you for a while.

b) Logistics escalation - Place #1 is close to where you meet. Place #2 is where you drink. Place #3 is close to where you live, and where your bed is

Element #2 - putting words in the air and laying of the hands.

a) At the beginning of the date, you're trying to calm her nerves, let her know you're not some sort of weird creep or mass murderer. So you're asking basic questions, telling basic stories

b) Location #2 - change of venue, change of tactic. Now the questions are much more intimate, much more getting to know her. You're also putting your hands on her. Guiding her through the crowd by holding her hand, or by putting your hand in the small of her back. Squeezing her shoulder when you pass by. You're getting her to do things for you. "hold my drink. find us a table. tell me a story"

c) Location #3 - the questions and stories and cold reads are now a little bit naughty as the alcohol has been flowing a bit. I'm not saying to get her drunk, but 2 glasses of wine let's the words flow a little freer.

If you're getting her to tell things like what color her panties are, SHE KNOWS WHAT'S UP. Suddenly that 1st Edition Magic the Gathering collection sounds like a good move.

Instead of guiding her through the crowd, back of your hand brushes past her nipple. You've felt her thong poke out from her skirt. Maybe you've put your shin under her calf. To the outside observer, she's like the physical affection that you're giving her.

She's not recoiling from your touch, but seeking it.

Element 3 - On the way to your spot

- I've had success kissing a girl before we get to my place, but I tend to prefer to let the tension build.

So if I'm putting my hands on her, getting her to pass my compliance tests, arousal and attraction are in the air, and i've SEEDED the awesome thing back at my flat throughout the date - she has plausible deniability to come see the thing, but on silent level she's turned on and is willing to come back to my place, for some Scripture Reading or other Wholesome activity that you have planned.

Element 4 - at the crib

So now, having made her feel safe at the beginning of the date. Showed your personality during the middle part. Gotten some juicy bits out of her. She's in your flat, tell her to take her shoes off, and kiss her when the moment is right.

(triangular gaze - look at her eyes, look at her lips, look at her eyes, go in for the kiss)

And then ease back, cause you don't want to be an eager beaver.

You can run some ritual game at that point, music, lights, candles, incense, Love Jones DVD if you're black American, *turn on your secretly hidden 1080p color camera system with hidden microphones for training purposes*

But by now you've been treating her like your girl friend, the touch barrier is broken, the communication lines are open, you've kissed, it's late, both a little bit amorous....

Advance a little bit, then pull back.
Let her get it popping. She needs to be enthusiastic about what's about to go down.

A new move that i'm adding to my repertoire is asking her to undress me. I forgot who said it last week (need to +1 him), but if you've been building compliance, getting her to take off your shirt is basically getting her to commit to some fun.

But that's basically it.

To sum up, The key to getting Biblical at the end of the night, is starting that process at the beginning of the night. You start slow, build the tension with words and touch, give her a reason, and then provide the location.

A lot of cats will just take a chick out with the vaguest of plans, but no real structure to the date. They let her dictate the tempo.

Pick her up at 7. dinner and dessert. 10 clock rolls around, and now he realizes that he has to take her home in order to share the Gospel with her, and they've only chatted about work and current events. They get along well enough, but he hasn't stoked her fires nor given her a reason to see his Gutenburg. So any attempts on his part to engage in some Christian Fellowship, will be clumsy, unless she likes him despite his bad game.

Take it from Ol Pastor Archie. You have to be a Shepherd to each and every member of your flock, even if it's only the one. Guide them to where they need to be.

WIA

That boy good!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGLs4Q3USr4

MDP

When you get her home..

enter, walk straight to the bedroom like you would solo, she'll follow, have your smash playlist at the click of a button and your bed as the only viable furniture.....initiate the hard close