rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cyber Attacked: A serious warning to those who go public

As Roosh, Krauser, and many public manosphere guys know, going public on here or via your blog can have serious consequences.

I want to share with you what has happened to me in the last 24 hours.

Yesterday a vicious and relentlessness cyber attack was launched against me. A week or so ago, I got a message from some guy called Muletool (banned here and off my forum, with an American IP address from both Richmond and Charlotte). He told me that he would hire a team of Indian hackers to fuck me over. I didn't take him seriously, but regardless, some serious shit just went down.

- Somebody managed to get access to my Facebook friends list (which is private), then they made a fake Facebook account under my real name (which is not even on Facebook), added all my friends and family, and the carnage began.

- They linked to the most unsavory posts of my blog, publicly shamed women I knew, and messaged tons of friends, including family and girlfriends, and lambasted me.

- They even added strangers from my home town and attempted to ruin my reputation.

- When the fake account shut down? They started making fake profiles of my friends and are now doing the same thing all over.

The craziest part? They're even posting pics of me I've never even seen before! Like ones of me posing outside a NYC nightclub 8 months ago. The random girl posing in the pic with me - who I've never even banged - has also just attempted to add me with a real looking profile (created months ago) - where she just put up the same pic of me and her as her timeline cover!

The even crazier part? The person doing all this has even gotten the real names of girls I've hooked up travelling, whose names I kept secret, and is now posting their pictures and names up online.

All I can say is I'm baffled and frustrated.

I never expected all of this to happen. Somebody is trying to ruin my life.

Be wary of going public.

That sounds crazy and unbelievable.

Perhaps it wasnt some randoms online who did this- But someone you are enemies with irl, and coincidentally the random happened to threaten(fake threat) you at that time?

I always thought this sorta stalking bullying stuff was conspiracy theory stuff(well, I have read a lot of it and this is one of them)

Holy shit dude. What are you going to do ? I'd drop off social media for awhile

It sounds like it was an inside attack. They knew your timing to a T.

Hopefully everything turns out well NN!

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I've posted and promoted the following on my timeline.

Quote:Quote:

SERIOUS FACEBOOK WARNING!

EVERYBODY! I just got hit with a CYBER ATTACK and YOU ARE AT RISK. After making a fake account of me (now removed), the hackers are now making fake accounts of my friends (that means YOU!) and adding people both they and I know to obtain personal information. The perpetrator can NO LONGER see my friend's list, but they may have already been logged or added you and seen YOUR list. Be vigilant and beware of incoming friend requests. (IGNORE requests from any strangers or mutual friends with suspicious profiles).

PLEASE SHARE!

It should do the trick, but I've a feeling this shit ain't over. This was a planned and calculated attack. I just can't understand how it happened. It just makes no sense...unless it was somebody who knows me personally. But I really can't think of anybody who might have done this.

check computer for keyloggers. download a detector. there are free ones

You don't deserve this, but I do want to remind you that your forum is still used as a staging ground for spreading hate/rumors against me and many other members here. You can't have it both ways in condemning this behavior while your forum is a place where similar actions occurs.

As for the attack that is happening now, it will allow you to plug leaks in how people can get to you. As a public figure, you must be very careful in trusting people you meet, especially those who know you through the blog. It's very likely that the person doing this is someone you know (I got burned the same way). Days of sharing photos and names of the girls you are seeing are over, and you must keep them hidden like they're in a Witness Protection Program. You should also stop adding girls to Facebook.

I know many PUAs post pictures/videos of their conquest online, but that will come back to haunt you. There are just too many haters with hundreds of hours of free time that they will dedicate their life to making your life uncomfortable.

Quote: (06-12-2014 02:39 AM)calihunter Wrote:  

check computer for keyloggers. download a detector. there are free ones

Probably not a keylogger, or else his facebook/site would have been defaced. Most likely he added the guy as a friend on his FB and then had his information mined. I think it happened to Krauser about a year ago.

The person doing all this has even gotten the real names of girls I've hooked up travelling, whose names I kept secret

Were they on your facebook?

Also for girls who find out about your blog, don't apologize for it. That will just make the situation worse.

Quote: (06-12-2014 02:47 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Days of sharing photos and names of the girls you are seeing are over, and you must keep them hidden like they're in a Witness Protection Program. You should also stop adding girls to Facebook.

I know many PUAs post pictures/videos of their conquest online, but that will come back to haunt you.

Roosh, I have a question.

I've thought about publishing pics with the cougars I've fornicated but have their face blacked out. However, I keep asking myself if even doing that is worth it since there haters might recognize the cougar using things other than her face.

Is it better to black out their face or not publish any photos at all?

Thanks!

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Could it be a disgruntled ex,some sort of white knighting/jealous friend?

Or maybe even that girl you didn't bang? Perhaps she wanted some and when you didn't dole it out she lost it?

CR: The odds of getting busted are low for you. But I would do a reverse image search on whatever image you upload (if you got it from her facebook/instagram) to make sure that she can't be found and notified from it. Sharing pictures publicly is a low reward / high risk endeavor.

Pretty fucked up shit like this happens.

You gotta be careful with who you trust. Don't give people too much information, especially people you meet in real life. I look at some of the PUAs I run into real life(usually because they're with someone I know and I can't avoid saying hi without being a dick), and I know that they are creepy as shit and may one day end up on PUAhate. That shit makes me nervous.

Hell, happened to a friend of mine and he he has far less of a public profile than both Roosh and NN. He didn't even have pictures up... it was someone from real life. It didn't affect him in his personal life but any HR lady with a slight bit of googling around could have found it.

Especially in western cities like Toronto and DC. Lots of bitter dudes who are trying to learn pickup who're one step away from joining PUAhate and becoming a hater. They've been beaten so into the dirt over their life that changing is extremely hard for them.

they prob found your pictures using facebook graph search engine

this fb tools show all the photos you've been tagged along, it's really hard to keep track on those without it

just type "photos of (insert name)" or click in the profile while displayed in the search bar, that option should appear if your language is set to english

[Image: LnwDO1b.png]

everyone should check theirs, you'll be surprised of how many unknown pictures are out there

Quote: (06-12-2014 03:21 AM)Scesci Wrote:  

this fb tools show all the photos you've been tagged along, it's really hard to keep track on those without it

just type "photos of (insert name)" or click in the profile while displayed in the search bar, that option should appear if your language is set to english

everyone should check theirs, you'll be surprised of how many unknown pictures are out there

Shouldnt you get notifications for those?

But, had he been tagged, wouldnt he know about that picture?

The policy I use and reccomend while using Facebook as a pulic person: everything you do is being monitored. Be sure that you only post, share, write and publish things you want to be made public.

Pictures showing the face of gils youve banged, and personal information, its a big negative, not even to close friends.

CR: use pictures youve taken youself, and only after cropping out (not blacking out) the face and any other identifiable characteristic, like tatoos, particular hairstyles, or backgrounds. Nothing on that picture should be able to pin a particular girl to you.

And, if possible, post them a few weeks, even months after the event.

I am amazed that there are so many sexless nerds who have nothing to do in their life but make cyber attacks, with no personal gain, motivated by mere hate. A person with life and any love in his life doesn't have time for that.

Quote: (06-12-2014 03:37 AM)cooledcannon Wrote:  

Shouldnt you get notifications for those?

yes, but like i said it's hard to keep tracking it, especially old pics since the engine is new (1-2 years) , people didn't mind too much being tagged before bcuz there was no way till now to find photos of someone besides the main album
it's really easy to forget all the pictures you've been in all the years using facebook

the only way is to search and remove the tag from every photo(which can be quite tiresome)

Damn, that sucks! I often worry that some white knights may try to do the same here and try to embarrass members by contacting people they know in real life.

I'd suggest everyone adjust the security settings of their FB accounts so that they are not indexed by search engines. Also make sure that your FB profile cannot be looked up by email search outside of your network(you can adjust that in the FB security settings). I would also not use the same email and/or pw for RVF that you use for your social media and personal email accounts. I don't know how secure MyBB Group is, but if a hacker breaks in and views your email address and password and you have that same email linked to your facebook, he may be able to use it to gain access to your account and friend list. And many people use the same password over and over for different sites because it's difficult to remember a million different logins for different sites. Don't do that! At least for the sensitive ones like this. There is also a setting where if someone tries to log in to your FB account from a computer you've never used, it sends your cell phone a text verification code that you must enter to login to FB. I'd suggest enabling that. If you only use FB on one or two computers you won't be inconvenienced. It's a good extra layer of security.

And it goes without saying, ALL your content on FB should be locked down. Nothing publicly viewable other than your main profile pic(which you can't hide from the public but doesn't have to show your face) and cover pic(which you can remove if you want). Keep in mind that if your cover pic has comments on it, those are publicly viewable to anyone and they can gather a list of some of your friends from that. If you want to truly go on lock, just delete cover pics since you don't have the option of making those non-public.

Whatever your icon is here, don't use that same icon on FB or any other social media. Someone could reverse image search your icon and get clues where else you are.

I doubt these hackers broke into FB, they have some of the best security professionals in the world. If these guys are that good, they should be making $200,000 a year working for the NSA rather than fucking with people's blogs. Most likely Nomad left a digital paper trail and didn't have private info on lock as well as he could. Totally sucks shit how many haters there are out there.

This seems more like a case for not having a (personal) Facebook account--which grants an interloper, hater, or snoop easy access to your entire rolodex--than for anything else.

This is just one of many ways that I can think of that that compilation of information can be used against someone who you intend to harm. Facebook isn't just the NSA's dream; it's the dream for anyone trying to get information on someone.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

This seems more like a case for not having a (personal) Facebook account

Also whenever Facebook adds a new feature, they set the privacy option for it to public by default. So even if you lock your profile on a certain date, within a few months you'll find that some parts of it are open to enough to allow someone to cause harm.

Quote: (06-12-2014 02:12 AM)blockedurl Wrote:  

As Roosh, Krauser, and many public manosphere guys know, going public on here or via your blog can have serious consequences.

I want to share with you what has happened to me in the last 24 hours.

Yesterday a vicious and relentlessness cyber attack was launched against me. A week or so ago, I got a message from some guy called Muletool (banned here and off my forum, with an American IP address from both Richmond and Charlotte). He told me that he would hire a team of Indian hackers to fuck me over. I didn't take him seriously, but regardless, some serious shit just went down.

- Somebody managed to get access to my Facebook friends list (which is private), then they made a fake Facebook account under my real name (which is not even on Facebook), added all my friends and family, and the carnage began.

- They linked to the most unsavory posts of my blog, publicly shamed women I knew, and messaged tons of friends, including family and girlfriends, and lambasted me.

- They even added strangers from my home town and attempted to ruin my reputation.

- When the fake account shut down? They started making fake profiles of my friends and are now doing the same thing all over.

The craziest part? They're even posting pics of me I've never even seen before! Like ones of me posing outside a NYC nightclub 8 months ago. The random girl posing in the pic with me - who I've never even banged - has also just attempted to add me with a real looking profile (created months ago) - where she just put up the same pic of me and her as her timeline cover!

The even crazier part? The person doing all this has even gotten the real names of girls I've hooked up travelling, whose names I kept secret, and is now posting their pictures and names up online.

All I can say is I'm baffled and frustrated.

Be wary of going public.

And this is exactly why I never used my real name with the Boycott American Women blog. There are too many fucking psychos out there, manginas and envious beta males who hate you for speaking the truth.

Don't pay these faggots any mind, they are just trying to disturb you. But if it makes you feel any better, I've also had my identity hacked and been the victim of identity fraud by a scumbag indian man.

Jesus, man. I thought I had my shit on lockdown until I looked at that. Nothing too bad, but plenty of photos I'd hidden from my timeline that can so easily be searched. FB is such a bitch.

I have never seen a need to add girls to FB I have had sex with, nor keep any information about myself.

Some guys just cannot stand others getting laid.

Also any picture people post should have the meta data scrubbed.

Thanks for putting the word out, NN.