rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

Yes, the Jewish version of Tinder exists. It is called JSwipe.

JSwipe

I will report on its similarities and the meet-ups. I would also like to hear all of your JSwipe stories and ventures.

As a Jew, I know lots of the people that I'm swiping with, which is kind of odd. At the same time, I have dated Jewish women, and have had many problems with them (which I couldn't help but associate with their Jewishness).

Remember, fellas, let's keep this prejudice-free.

-Renberg

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

Do you need to be one of the chosen to get chose?

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

Quote: (06-09-2014 05:12 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Do you need to be one of the chosen to get chose?

You pretty much choose how "Jewish" you are (Orthodox, Conservative, Reform), but I put the most basic option, which is, "Just Jewish."

You also say whether or not you keep Kosher.

Similar to Tinder, it takes your interests (as well as jobs and location) and lists them too. That was a little too much private info for me, so I made sure it only shows my About description.

To directly answer your question, if you want to do it, and you are not one of the chosen ones, claim you're Jewish and JSwipe away!

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

I may test this out too; I'm Jewish as well.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

Quote:Quote:

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

I love Jewish women but they seem very segregated in my city. Do you suspect there's a graceful way to use this app without angering people?

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

I will be attempting to make fun of the app in conversation. There are definitely jokes to be made about Jews congregating through an "entirely" Jewish app.

MikeinMKE, by "Segregated," do you mean they all live in certain areas, or do you mean that lots of people near where you live have a problem with Jews?

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

Hmmmmm might pretend im jewish and check it out.

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

Quote: (06-09-2014 05:58 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Hmmmmm might pretend im jewish and check it out.

lol, is there an option for goy?

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

Is there an android version or is this just for iphone?

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

How is this crap monetized? That's what I want to know.

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

Quote: (06-09-2014 06:26 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Is there an android version or is this just for iphone?

I want to say that it is NOT yet on the Android market. I'm not completely sure, though.

I use it for the iPhone

And in response to that, @Menace: [Image: lol.gif]

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

for android try Jcrush...same thing

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

Quote: (06-09-2014 10:50 PM)metalhaze Wrote:  

for android try Jcrush...same thing

I'm not seeing that on the android market either. I hope these apps make it there soon, this shit is right up my alley.

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

I'm going to put that I'm orthodox and then share my views on how circumcision is genital mutilation.

[Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

" is there an option for goy?"

Hahaha.

I like Jewish girls in theory, but Jewish girls are to non-Jewish girls like American girls are to foreign girls - you can get better talent with less attitude for abandoning the former for the latter. Some welcome exceptions, but that's generally my experience. Jewish girls have a greater tendency to give a man shit and then get angry and reject him when he doesn't tolerate it.

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

Quote: (06-09-2014 11:35 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

" is there an option for goy?"

Hahaha.

I like Jewish girls in theory, but Jewish girls are to non-Jewish girls like American girls are to foreign girls - you can get better talent with less attitude for abandoning the former for the latter. Some welcome exceptions, but that's generally my experience. Jewish girls have a greater tendency to give a man shit and then get angry and reject him when he doesn't tolerate it.

Counterpoint: Jewish girls are also easier than non-Jewish girls (in my experience at least, I'm Jewish myself so YMMV). That's why a Jewish version of Tinder is perfect--it's a hook-up app targeted at one of the sluttiest demographics.

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

"Counterpoint: Jewish girls are also easier than non-Jewish girls (in my experience at least, I'm Jewish myself so YMMV). That's why a Jewish version of Tinder is perfect--it's a hook-up app targeted at one of the sluttiest demographics."

I've heard this before and have experienced decidely the opposite, at least in LA. The more actively Jewish they are, the more prude. There might be a higher incidence of freaks, but the typical Jewess is probably less slutty than an otherwise comparable typical shiksa. A lot of Jewish girls in college would give out blowjobs to put off sex.

If you're say a clear outsider, say a black dude, it's very possible the Jewish chicks who go for you will be fewer in number, but unrepresentatively DTF.

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

It depends if you're talking about religious Jewish girl or Jewish American Princess (JAP). My neighborhood is polluted with the latter. I've always gotten the impression that they know they're hot and that they attract dudes...but they don't put out. My high school consisted of mainly Jappy girls, and I rarely heard stories about one of them getting fucked.

Lots of guys on the forum have said that Jewish girls interestingly give good bjs. I want to test this hypothesis on multiple variables.

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

Quote: (06-10-2014 12:13 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

"Counterpoint: Jewish girls are also easier than non-Jewish girls (in my experience at least, I'm Jewish myself so YMMV). That's why a Jewish version of Tinder is perfect--it's a hook-up app targeted at one of the sluttiest demographics."

I've heard this before and have experienced decidely the opposite, at least in LA. The more actively Jewish they are, the more prude. There might be a higher incidence of freaks, but the typical Jewess is probably less slutty than an otherwise comparable typical shiksa. A lot of Jewish girls in college would give out blowjobs to put off sex.

If you're say a clear outsider, say a black dude, it's very possible the Jewish chicks who go for you will be fewer in number, but unrepresentatively DTF.

"Actively Jewish" isn't the demographic I'm thinking of. The religious in general are more prudish than the non-religious, so it's to be expected that a Orthodox chick who won't use a kleenex if it hasn't been blessed by a rabbi isn't going to bang 2 hours after meeting (although for what it's worth, I bet highly religious Jewish girls tend to be sluttier than highly religious Muslims or Christians). That's why it's a good feature of this app that it allows you to classify girls by Orthodox/Conservative/Reform status, which is highly correlated to religiosity.

My experience is that Jewish girls who aren't very serious about Judaism in the same way that your typical early-20s urban gentile isn't usually very serious about Christianity tend to be noticeably more cavalier about quick hook-ups than non-Jews. If a girl identifies as Reform, "culturally Jewish," or "just Jewish" you're usually good to go (although the rule isn't perfect--there is the occasional girl who really is serious about religion and just happens to belong to a liberal synagogue).

Did the girls you're thinking of tend to be in the more religious category or is this not resonating at all with your experience?

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

Quote: (06-10-2014 12:30 AM)Renberg Wrote:  

It depends if you're talking about religious Jewish girl or Jewish American Princess (JAP). My neighborhood is polluted with the latter. I've always gotten the impression that they know they're hot and that they attract dudes...but they don't put out. My high school consisted of mainly Jappy girls, and I rarely heard stories about one of them getting fucked.

Yup. Not all Jewish girls are jappy, but what you say holds true generally for the jappy crowd.

Old jokes about Jewish women are another credible authority:
  • Q: What's the difference between a Catholic wife and a Jewish wife?
    A: A Catholic wife has real orgasms and fake jewelry.

What's the difference between a jewish wife and jello ?
    Jello moves when you eat it !

How does a jewish wife cheat on her husband ?
    She has a headache with the milkman .

What's a jewish wife's idea of a perfect house ?
    6,000 sq. ft.,No kitchen , no bedroom .

How does a jewish couple perform sex doggy style ?
    The man sits up and begs ,the woman rolls over and plays dead .

What does a jewish husband call a waterbed ?
    The Dead Sea .

How do you know a jewish wife reaches orgasm ?
    She drops her emery board .

What is a jewish wife's favorite position ?
    Facing Bloomingdale's .

What is a jewish wife's definition of foreplay ?
    3 hours of begging .

Why do jewish husbands die 5 years before thier wives ?
    They want to .

What does a jewish wife do with her asshole every morning ?
    She sends him to work .

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

Quote: (06-10-2014 12:46 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

Quote: (06-10-2014 12:30 AM)Renberg Wrote:  

Yup. Not all Jewish girls are jappy, but what you say holds true generally for the jappy crowd.

Old jokes about Jewish women are another credible authority:

I suspect some of that reputation is Jewish guys' fault. The stereotype of a Jewish man is basically a beta provider, and we aren't exactly known for our international pussy-slaying prowess (humor notwithstanding).

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

Quote: (06-10-2014 12:41 AM)gringochileno Wrote:  

"Actively Jewish" isn't the demographic I'm thinking of. The religious in general are more prudish than the non-religious, so it's to be expected that a Orthodox chick who won't use a kleenex if it hasn't been blessed by a rabbi isn't going to bang 2 hours after meeting (although for what it's worth, I bet highly religious Jewish girls tend to be sluttier than highly religious Muslims or Christians). That's why it's a good feature of this app that it allows you to classify girls by Orthodox/Conservative/Reform status, which is highly correlated to religiosity.

My experience is that Jewish girls who aren't very serious about Judaism in the same way that your typical early-20s urban gentile isn't usually very serious about Christianity tend to be noticeably more cavalier about quick hook-ups than non-Jews. If a girl identifies as Reform, "culturally Jewish," or "just Jewish" you're usually good to go (although the rule isn't perfect--there is the occasional girl who really is serious about religion and just happens to belong to a liberal synagogue).

Did the girls you're thinking of tend to be in the more religious category or is this not resonating at all with your experience?

Orthodox girls are almost never worth the effort. Jewish Persian girls, who are more traditional than Orthodox, strictly speaking, are also prudes not worth your time. Between conservative and reform, I'm not sure there's much difference.

If the Jewish girl has lots of non-Jewish friends, then she'll have less or none of the negative traits that I'm talking about.

Jewish girls are more insistent on the man making an effort to see her, but she won't be grateful for it like a Latina might be. Of all the girls who refused to drive to me for a first date, an overwhelmingly high proportion were Jewish, far more so than the ones who had no qualms about coming to me. Jewish girls are more prone to arguing about something rather than meekly deferring - which in and of itself I don't hate, but when combined with that female empowerment and entitlement jazz, it's a terrible cocktail.

The more awkward and ugly Jewish girls are more likely to confine themselves to Jewish circles, and this is what you'll see in the Jewish scene often. These chicks will go to singles events and then give guys the stink eye because they didn't go to camp together. If you manage to penetrate their social screen, they're better about keeping in touch with you and seeing you again, but I'd honestly just prefer them to be open-minded from the outset. The more attractive Jews either go for non-Jewish high status scenes (eg a regular club), or private invite-only Jewish scenes.

There are also a few Jewish girls who seem to pride themselves on not dating Jewish men, regardless of how tall or attractive they are. I find these types of girls, and their equivalents in every race of man, unsettling and depraved.

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

That's a really interesting point, Gringochileno, because in terms of growing up (High school) and pointing out all the things that make these girls Jappy, I've never really taken into consideration the guys. I've always assumed that it's the richest and the naturally best-looking dudes that were "lucky" enough to be in the popular crowd with these "princesses." Of course, that was before I knew about game.

But as I mentioned, I'm wondering how many of these JAPs put out. There were a ton of sexy Jewish girls at my high school...they looked naturally plastic, but in a not-so-bad-way. But did any of them have a reputation of putting out? Hell no! It's funny. It were the Japs at my east coast high school that made me think the "Valley Girl" accent is bullshit, because I heard it non-stop every day.

The contemporary Jewish dating dynamic is very, I think, not-so-universal. I wonder if this app will not only help us come up with experience-based generalizations, but also help us find out what does and doesn't fly.

A good opener: Is there anything that isn't bothering you today?

Jewish Tinder -- JSwipe

I saw this trailer, and it strongly reminded me of a Jewish girl I fucked, with a rather similar background: