rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What to do when a rotation girl denies sex?

I realize this is very important: what to do and how to react when one of your rotation girls gives you shit by denying sex for the first time.

I have been trying to figure this out because I think it may soon happen to me from one of the girls I've been hooking up with. She tried to pull this card twice already. First time she was during her period and omitted it until last minute when I was already with her. I pushed through it by doing it in the bathroom. Second time she invited me over to her place, I wasn't feeling like going there and would rather have her come to mine. She said she would come over to hang out "but no hanky panky" in her own words. I went colder in the interaction and passed her that night.

Now, it is bound to happen again be it with this one or another girl in the future. General question to you guys who have been there and succeeded is: what to do when you're stuck in a situation with her and she's giving you shit excuses for not having sex that night (keeping in mind this is not your girlfriend or exclusive girl). What's the best option? Do you push through resistance like it's your first time with her? Back off and leave? Next her? Call her out on it?

There's a smiley for that:

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (06-08-2014 05:48 PM)TheFunto Wrote:  

Now, it is bound to happen again be it with this one or another girl in the future. General question to you guys who have been there and succeeded is: what to do when you're stuck in a situation with her and she's giving you shit excuses for not having sex that night (keeping in mind this is not your girlfriend or exclusive girl). What's the best option? Do you push through resistance like it's your first time with her? Back off and leave? Next her? Call her out on it?

Yeah, just ignore it. Do something else with her for an hour or so - bounce to grab a drink or some apps, go to a movie, etc. Try again in an hour or so.

Girls go by whatever they feel in the moment. If they're not feeling turned on in the moment I know its easy to be hard on yourself like "Why can I not turn her on right now??" but its important to realize that you can't always turn her on. She may have other things on her mind that are troubling her or doubts that you just see her as a fuck toy and nothing more. So the best thing to do is do something else non-sex related with her "as a friend" to reset her mind and get her to a better, more receptive place emotionally.

That or go aggressive caveman later on.

Well it's somewhat situational but I'd say soft next her. Go dark for a short time. If she isn't upset that you're ignoring her and trying to chase you, hard next.

Send her home.

I'm the King of Beijing!

She's trying to pull rank [Image: lol.gif] She wants to see how much you like/want her. She may be looking at you with relationship goggles. Fuckbuddies get silly after a while and develope feelings.

Team Nachos

"Rotate" her to the curb.

What would coach do if one of his players refused to score baskets?

If the player has potential, the coach would probably bench him and give him another shot later to see if his attitude had improved. If the situation failed to improve and the player failed to begin serving his purpose again, he wouldn't be on the roster any more at all.

Most coaches would prefer to have a player on the team who consistently made an effort, even though his performance was poor, than to have a player who had incredible raw talent, but would refuse to play at his own discretion, just to make a point.

I'm the King of Beijing!

It definitely sounds like she is trying to manipulate you by withholding sex.

Normally, I give a chick the benefit of the doubt, like if she falls asleep on me, or is sick, I really am not upset.if she is on her period, you put down towels so the mess does not get on the sheets(I think if she balks at sex while she is on her period, she is just shit testing you and she actually wants sex)

Nothing lasts forever.

Fuck buddies are even more transcient. They come and go, ebb and flow.

Understand, comprehend and internalize this fact of life.

Then go out, game hard and find new bishes to add to your 'rotation' [Image: biggrin.gif]

She denies you sex, you deny her any form of affection whatsoever (kissing, cuddling, touching etc) Then, when she finally relents: do her hard. Slap her, pull her hair, take her in the kitchen, in the shower, up against the wall, do her in the arse, tell her that she's your slut and that's all she ever will be, cum all over her face. Remind her that her pussy in no way controls you, that you are the boss in whatever sort of relationship you have - even if she is just a rotation girl - and always will be.

If she continues to make a habit of behaving poorly (and it's not just her wanting to be fucked hard again), drop her.

She gets cut from the team.

Quote: (06-08-2014 07:22 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

She's trying to pull rank [Image: lol.gif] She wants to see how much you like/want her. She may be looking at you with relationship goggles. Fuckbuddies get silly after a while and develope feelings.

This. Ignore her for a bit. If she doesn't call, next her.

Ask her if she has a girlfriend who who could fill her shift.

I agree with Tuth, and this also just gave me an idea for an ROK article.

Quote: (06-08-2014 05:48 PM)TheFunto Wrote:  

I realize this is very important: what to do and how to react when one of your rotation girls gives you shit by denying sex for the first time.

I have been trying to figure this out because I think it may soon happen to me from one of the girls I've been hooking up with. She tried to pull this card twice already. First time she was during her period and omitted it until last minute when I was already with her. I pushed through it by doing it in the bathroom. Second time she invited me over to her place, I wasn't feeling like going there and would rather have her come to mine. She said she would come over to hang out "but no hanky panky" in her own words. I went colder in the interaction and passed her that night.

When a girl you've already banged denies you sex you should realize that this is basically her confused way of telling you she loves you more than she loves your dick. There are two options: tell her it is too much drama and you can't take it or use your standard techniques i.e "i thought you liked me, etc"

Put her on the DL

My new main isn't comfortable having sex on her period. She truly is just shy about it.

I told her recently that I'm a grown man and that is why I have black towels. She still doesn't like it and feels shy. (not an American)

This has happened a total of four times. The first three times she decided that the best solve was to give me a mind blowing blow job, and at the finish she swallowed every drop and I swear she did this sucking thing at the end where it was like she was trying to suck a really thick malt milk shake and didn't want to miss a drop...incredible.

The last time she just wanted to snuggle. Big deal. This woman deserves a pass.

Moral of the story (besides bragging): in reality every situation is a case by case basis, and only you will know if this is a test or if she truly just needs a night or two off. It also depends on how she stacks up. In my opinion, your main should get the benefit of the doubt, and others a very short leash.

If it is her period then fine, I'll let it slide but that is her only card outside of injury.

I have had this done to be a couple of times I remember. "we're not having sex again until we're dating". My response is indifference and a swift number delete.

I cannot stand this behaviour from girls who knew the deal from the get-go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU