rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Proof girls WANT you to learn Game

If you ever had any doubts about what girls REALLY want from a man check this out. A link to this video to a scene was posted by a forum member, Zaqan, in another thread. (Props to Zaqan)

http://www.xojane.com/sex/booth-jonathan...-531137240

Watch the video (scene from the HBO show) but what's really interesting IMO is the article written about it (by a woman) and even MORE importantly the subsequent commentary by other women.

The irony is that mostly likely these are same bitches that will PUBLICLY say "Game is lame" or "PUA's are bs", misogynous, etc.

"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle"Sun Tzu The Art of Wa

I'm not trying to over dramatize getting laid by equating it to waging war but the analogy is useful. NOTHING will give you insight into what someone is REALLY thinking than listening to their conversation when they think no one is listening.

Pay particular attention to how some of these cunts bag on their "sweet, nice guy, sensitive"(beta) boyfriends. Additionally they are telling each other (and us) what they REALLY want from men...GAME

http://www.xojane.com/sex/booth-jonathan...-531137240

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Damn, I want to talk to the writer of that article. We would be fucking within minutes.

Quote:Quote:

I know a lot of people will probably find this moment cheesy or gross, but I can honestly say that if someone used this line on me, I would be halfway through blowing them before they hit the end of the sentence. Oh my God, SCARE ME, please scare me!

Girl logic though: when she says "Someone" she means "an attractive guy I had already-decided was fuckable."

Read the comments.

SexyTofuBlog • 2 years ago
I had a boyfriend similar to Marnie's sensitive, subdued guy...at a party, a mutual friend who I always had fierce sexual chemistry wit, came up behind me, pulled one of my braids down hard (I was dressed like Pocahontas, it was Halloween...) and with my hair wrapped around his fist whispered in my ear "I bet your man never pulls your hair like this, does he?" Well no...no he doesn't...and now I'm wet.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I still have emails saved from a college-era casual sex relationship with a married guy who would breathlessly tell me exactly what it was about my "perfect, tight pussy" that drove him crazy.

That's funny, I used a very similar line last night. I was fucking this girl, and I started telling her how great her wet and hot pussy felt. She started breathing harder and moaned and came shortly thereafter.

Take care of those titties for me.

If you scroll further down into the comments you'll see that the women are saying that the actor was miscast. The line was incongruent with his look and vibe. They were saying they'd laugh in his face if a gayish skinny hipster said that line. But they say if he was a bad-a, gruff, macho guy, they'd be dripping in seconds. Basically hold frame.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Quote: (06-08-2014 04:30 PM)Switch Wrote:  

If you scroll further down into the comments you'll see that the women are saying that the actor was miscast. The line was incongruent with his look and vibe. They were saying they'd laugh in his face if a gayish skinny hipster said that line. But they say if he was a bad-a, gruff, macho guy, they'd be dripping in seconds. Basically hold frame.

Exactly. No matter your look, the important thing is to believe every word of what you say.

Anyway, this is funny because I was gonna make a post in the approach thread about what kind of success have dudes found being aggressive and direct in day game. I really think it's lame to ask "hey I'm new to this area/hey I'm looking for/hey can you help me find" -- I guess it gets their shield down, but really, ideally, I just like to say "I would kick myself all day if I didn't come over and say something to you so here I am" or "you are an absolute knockout, I had to come talk to you"

I know it doesn't lead to much interaction after that, she says thanks, or laughs or something, and then it's harder to take the conversation somewhere else but I'm just at a point where I want to cut through the red tape and make a move. Are we fucking or not?

One of my favorite comments:

I guess I'm pretty simple, I had a first date with a guy and drank a little too much to drive home. We were at his apartment and he was really nice about it and offered me his bed and said he'd sleep on his couch. I laid down on my side and he came to give a kiss goodnight, and whispered real slow "but just so you know, what I'd really like to do is fuck your brains out"

So we did. I SHOULD really be ashamed, and yet....

That's a perfect stealth missile of a line designed to get through even the tightest anti-slut defense.

Quote: (06-08-2014 04:30 PM)Switch Wrote:  

Basically, what I was saying above. The girls who get wet over the scene think the guy was fuckable, the girls who get offended, didn't.

I thought the scene was ridiculous because the guy is such a dweeby-little man boy chode, but that seems to be young modern actors - I can never recognise my type of masculinity in them, and find it hard to relate to them. I can't take him seriously when he says "I'm a man."

Quote: (06-08-2014 04:50 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

One of my favorite comments:

I guess I'm pretty simple, I had a first date with a guy and drank a little too much to drive home. We were at his apartment and he was really nice about it and offered me his bed and said he'd sleep on his couch. I laid down on my side and he came to give a kiss goodnight, and whispered real slow "but just so you know, what I'd really like to do is fuck your brains out"

So we did. I SHOULD really be ashamed, and yet....

That's a perfect stealth missile of a line designed to get through even the tightest anti-slut defense.
Oh man, what a total sneak attack. Girl was probably gonna leave at 6AM and never call back because she thought this guy was a bitch, but he turned out to be the man with the plan.

If a man is unable to get into a girls pants when they are spending one on one time in either residence then they have quite a bit of work to do.

Women do expect guys to just get it, which is a big problem with a boy growing up with male role models. Unlike women, men have to work at being attractive, instead of just putting on make up and smiling while looking pretty.

Quote: (06-08-2014 06:24 PM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

Women do expect guys to just get it, which is a big problem with a boy growing up with male role models. Unlike women, men have to work at being attractive, instead of just putting on make up and smiling while looking pretty.

Yes, women magically expect guys to be born with game. It's odd though that they hate when guys learn game.

I thought the guy came across as somewhat gay

I'd argue women aren't growing up with female role models either, otherwise they would just put on makeup, smile and look pretty, instead of trying to attract men by putting on weight, scowling, being snarky, and debasing themselves.

It's a good line, but I wouldn't have ended it with "cya later." I would have walked away. The tension was high after dominating her space suddenly.

Also, check the comments… girls are lining up to say they love direct game. Like this nugget: "basically, if you tell me i am pretty, you will get things. i want a sign that says "will (probably) fuck for creative complements.""

I'm going to start pushing the envelope a lot more after reading some of these comments.

Quote: (06-08-2014 04:01 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

I know a lot of people will probably find this moment cheesy or gross, but I can honestly say that if someone used this line on me, I would be halfway through blowing them before they hit the end of the sentence. Oh my God, SCARE ME, please scare me!

Girl logic though: when she says "Someone" she means "an attractive guy I had already-decided was fuckable."

There is truth to that ... but in this case the difference is the guy went from "fuckable" (potential) to " halfway blown" (definite) with one line in her mind.

But that's a fundamental difference between guys and girls. GENERALLY speaking we look at a girl and INSTANTLY know whether we'd hit it or not: I KNOW I do. I instantly put them into two basic categories:

1)No way...(self explanatory).
&
2)If...If I got the opportunity, if nothing better were available, if I was buzzed enough, etc...

What they SAY to us makes very little difference as to whether we'd bang them or not (I know there are exceptions to everything I'm speaking in generalities and whether we'd hang out with them any more than necessary is another topic)

To your point, they may look at a guy and decide he's "fuckable" but what he SAYS and as importantly HOW he says it can make or break the fuck "deal" for her. I've experienced both sides of this myself.

Look everyone knows that there's no magic bullet (except perhaps fame) that will slay every girl every time for every guy. If there were we'd all be using THAT and whoever invented it would be a billionaire, ...right?

My take away from this article and the commentary that followed it was that the girls THEMSELVES are saying and confirming what I and anyone in this forum knows...they want guys who know what they want and HOW to say so. The little hipster douche nozzle that delivered the line was a fictional character played by an actor. Their overwhelming positive response to him that their pussies got wet was real.

I invite anyone else who finds any other commentary or materiel from FEMALES themselves that reinforce the value of Game to post it here.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (06-08-2014 08:52 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

My take away from this article and the commentary that followed it was that the girls THEMSELVES are saying and confirming what I and anyone in this forum knows...they want guys who know what they want and HOW to say so. The little hipster douche nozzle that delivered the line was a fictional character played by an actor. Their overwhelming positive response to him that their pussies got wet was real.

My takeaway is the girls who found the actor attractive to begin with, reinforced by the character he was playing, got wet. The ones who didn't find him attractive, got angry. This is all that plays out in real life - that initial spark of attraction has to be there for game to work. All we do is stoke the fire.

Girls who binge-watch entire seasons of television shows have low fantasy standards for men and could-easily fixate on a hipster douche nozzle. I remember some women in the office I used to work at being fascinated by the lead guy on 'Arrow' because, 'he's like you Bosch, he doesn't move his hands when he talks'. They said they found him and I 'weird' because of it.

I explained it's because unconfident men talk with their hands to compensate. They couldn't even recognise the 'Arrow' guy as an Alpha Male, because these are ugly career women largely surrounded by weak, snivelling men in office environments, would never have dated guys like him and I, and, as such, have had to start projecting their alpha fantasies onto low value guys. A recipe for sexual frustration, as far as I can see.

Quote: (06-08-2014 04:09 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Read the comments.

SexyTofuBlog • 2 years ago
I had a boyfriend similar to Marnie's sensitive, subdued guy...at a party, a mutual friend who I always had fierce sexual chemistry wit, came up behind me, pulled one of my braids down hard (I was dressed like Pocahontas, it was Halloween...) and with my hair wrapped around his fist whispered in my ear "I bet your man never pulls your hair like this, does he?" Well no...no he doesn't...and now I'm wet.

I'm fucking stealing that one

So basically the public secret here is to look Fuckable (working out + good style + confident alpha aura) and to say the right things at the right time (i.e knowing game)

sometimes getting laid seems so easy and it makes you wonder how and why the majority of guys who don't get poon can't figure this shit out

the things that makes them want to fuck are often not the ones you say, but the ones you don't say.

Quote: (06-08-2014 09:38 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2014 08:52 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

My takeaway is the girls who found the actor attractive to begin with, reinforced by the character he was playing, got wet. The ones who didn't find him attractive, got angry. This is all that plays out in real life - that initial spark of attraction has to be there for game to work. All we do is stoke the fire.

There were comments about how what he said changed their perception of him too though, for example:

"He looked like such a chump hipster but when he said that I was DYING. I would be a puddle on the floor if a guy said either the aforementioned OR the "I'm a man and I know how to do things" comment."

I forget who I got this from. I think Heartiste tweeted it a few weeks ago. If you would like some more examples, here:
http://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-mccombs/...me-in-bed/

This one also has guys confused about whether the scene sounds like "rape culture", and the feminists are incapable of rationalizing it all.

You just sit there, reading it all, mouth agape, laughing hysterically, wishing you knew this 5, 10, 15 years ago (and noting down which lines to use).

Quote: (06-08-2014 06:35 PM)monster Wrote:  

Yes, women magically expect guys to be born with game. It's odd though that they hate when guys learn game.

Moral of the story, don't listen to women.

Quote: (06-09-2014 05:39 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2014 06:35 PM)monster Wrote:  

Moral of the story, don't listen to women.

They don't like guys that have to learn game as it shows the guy is not natural. That's also why they say "Just be yourself".

Thing is, they'll only know if you tell them.

Or have bad game.