rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

gaming in indianapolis

gaming in indianapolis

Hi,
I will be moving to indianapolis area in a week or so, and I was looking to people in this forum who are already gaming here. I am more into daygame but do occasional nightgame too.
Also any ideas on good daygame locations here?

gaming in indianapolis

Downtown area by the monument has a lot of bars and younger girls.

gaming in indianapolis

I'm from Indy, though haven't spent much time there recently. The malls -- keystone/castleton -- for daygame and broadripple for nightgame are where you want to go.

I feel for you though... Hottest girls in indy will be in suburban high schools, and these girls will leave for college and only a few will return to Indianapolis. Not a great town for single people...

gaming in indianapolis

Also, Purdue and Ball State (my alma mater) are each only an hour or so away for college hotties.

gaming in indianapolis

Quote: (06-11-2014 02:25 PM)_Cicero Wrote:  

I feel for you though... Hottest girls in indy will be in suburban high schools, and these girls will leave for college and only a few will return to Indianapolis. Not a great town for single people...

Sounds like D.C.

gaming in indianapolis

Summer time I would hit up concerts at Klipsch (I believe its called now) (definitely Dave Matthews Band) and the Lawn at White River. Go to the State Fair. Broad Ripple is a big nightlife spot, as is Mass Ave downtown. During the school year, Butler's campus may be worth checking out. Maybe check out Clay Terrace in Carmel.

The hour drive down south to Bloomington would definitely be worth it for Welcome Week, tailgates, and the week preceding Little 500.

gaming in indianapolis

OP,

I assume you're looking for specifics, but I'm sure you can find plenty of day game opportunities in the normal places, i.e. Parks, malls, around IU/PUI, downtown, etc. There's something called the Canal Walk, that would probably be a good place to check out too.

Broad Ripple of course for nightlife.

Regarding local Universities: I'd avoid Purdue, just trust me. Ball State is good to go, but I'd highly recommend IU Bloomington as nmmoooreland20 suggested.

Carmel is worth checking out, especially to meet high class girls. It's the wealthiest city in Indiana.

Good hunting, and since there's lack of serious intel on Indianapolis, I'm sure it would be appreciated if you broke out a datasheet.

gaming in indianapolis

Thanks a lot guys. Much appreciated. I ll be posting my experiences about the city and maybe churn out a datasheet too in the coming weeks. Some great tips to get the ball rolling here. Cheers!!

gaming in indianapolis

Ive met a few natives from up that way-they were blonde and attractive.

Does your current experience in the City match this pattern?

gaming in indianapolis

Used to live in NapTown and ruled that city and Bloomington for 5 years. Had every club on Meridian On Lock to the extreme.

Downtown:

Day Game

-Circle Center Mall
-Anywhere on the Circle really
-Keystone At The Crossing for rich chicks and hot milfs

Night Game

Downtown Indy

-6 Lounge. Get the Milk Bar On Lock, the VIP area. Dope Miamiesque like decor.
-Bartinis: place cracks the fuck off, huge spot great for roaming and spittin game.
-Blu Lounge: smaller but good for bottle service.
-Subterra: tiny but always had fun and almost 100% pull rate.
-Sensu: used to crack the fuck off, but fell the fuck off. Might try it though maybe it's improved.
-Nicky Blaine's for Cigars and Business Meetings. Dope spot on the Circle walk down some stairs and enter a dope world of black leather, varnished wood and a very masculine vibe. Waitresses are hot too.

The beauty of club hopping in Indy is that ALL the clubs worth hitting are literally in a 1-2 block radius on Meridian which makes it easy to bounce venues etc.

Broad Ripple used to be dope, but last time I was there it's gotten very urban. Not my thing, but may be yours. Cops everywhere.

Bloomington is good everywhere. If you ATTEMPT any game there you will get laid. Hot co-eds and fun party town.

-Skip Purdue.

About to record the podcast, but that's off the top of my head. I know Indy like the back of my hand and had some great fucking times. Only downfall is the city is small, so you will definitely run into the same girls over and over.

gaming in indianapolis

^^^
No idea this legend had roots in the Nap.

Which, reminds me: Indy actually has a beach club. It’s called Bella Vita at the Marina on Geist reservoir, and on weekends goes by Rehab.

gaming in indianapolis

Any specific recommendations for Bloomington?

gaming in indianapolis

CMQ seem like you still love your time spent in Indianapolis, If you are ever here let me know I will drive 3 hrs to meet you.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

gaming in indianapolis

^^ Yeah, it kind of makes me want to get back there and check it out again. The last time I was there was back in 2004/05. Too bad to hear about Broad Ripple, but it seems other places have made up for it.

gaming in indianapolis

@Lothario: will do.

gaming in indianapolis

This seems close enough to me that I'd be willing to meet up with anyone over the next few weeks. PM me if interested.

gaming in indianapolis

Thanks a lot again guys. Special shout out to CMQ for the valuable indy info. Arrived here a couple of days back and still settling in. Will keep you guys updated.

gaming in indianapolis

A friend of mine did pretty well in the downtown area. Friendly people and down to earth atmosphere.

gaming in indianapolis

Quote: (06-14-2014 11:49 AM)Brian Boru Wrote:  

Any specific recommendations for Bloomington?

Kilroys Sports