rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Assanova Daygame Model - thoughts?

Link here: daygame model

Interested in opinions from people who have success with daygame. Roosh, how does this compare with what you've observed in DC?

Potentially controversial aspects: short interaction time, only one girl/day, same day/next day contact.

This is a nice, simple model. There are a million different ways to do it, so I think the key is to try them all and find a style that your are comfortable with. If your not getting results, you should make adjustments.

I like what he says about looking sharp, approaching after eye contact, and keeping the approach simple with just .." hi, how are you today"

As far as keeping the interaction short....that just depends how much the girl is into it. If she starts talking alot and asking you questions, there is no reason to cut it short. That being said, you should always try to end the interaction on your terms and your time frame, so it looks like you control the situation and the power game.

I don't agree with approaching only one girl a day. Alot of this pick up stuff is just a numbers game so the more you approach the more possibilities you will have. If your worried about looking like a 'creeper", change locations and/or stick to large areas like major universities and big downtown shopping areas.

I like to wait 3-10 days before I contact the girl. It just depends on the vibe I got from her and how eager I think she is. If you can built enough attraction with her, sometimes they call you within a day or 2 which is nice. The girl i'm messing with now, I waited 2 weeks to call her and when I did she was down to meet up for a drink which led to a rooftop makeout.

What i've learned is this....Its not WHAT you do, its HOW you do it. Girls like to be approached, if its done right. They like to be seduced, if you carry yourself and talk in a way that commands respect.

You would be surprised the crazy shit that we can get away with if we just stay calm, control the fuck out of the frame, learn how to talk to girls and really just not give a fuck. I think it blows their minds and get their panties wet when a guy approaches them like they've never been approached before. We can be alot more ballsy then we think. They love it. If you get blown out, just laugh it off and move on.