rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I REALLY HATE MYSELF FOR LUAGHING BUT ITS SO DAMN FUNNY !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giLJ9tWEEzE

pls embed.

Edit: it actually is pretty funny. Dat IRT

This video is old, he's from Mexico its actually called "La Caida De Edgar" he even became quite the celebrity for a while he even made a commercial..

[video=youtube]http://http://youtu.be/IwyNPo5lE-Y[/video]

Fat kids - fun to bully until they turn 15 and get jacked.

Quote: (06-04-2014 04:52 PM)xpatplayer Wrote:  

And/or join the football team and start making dudes cry by killing dreams and spirits by crushing them on the field.

Pro-Tip: If your fat or short and young and getting hassled for it... Play football.

Be a little shit disturbing slot receiver, tailback, or crush dudes on the line as a fatty. The practice and gym training will get you jacked, boost your confidence, it will give you a outlet to release anger, it will get you laid.

Every fatty or short dude I knew grew up who was playing ball with me ended up alright, even If they were bullied in Grade School.

OP didn't read the thread on good/relevant titles.

That fat kid has good balance. I would have gone down a lot sooner than he did.

But then i'm pretty fat as well.

Quote: (06-04-2014 05:30 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2014 04:52 PM)xpatplayer Wrote:  

And/or join the football team and start making dudes cry by killing dreams and spirits by crushing them on the field.

Pro-Tip: If your fat or short and young and getting hassled for it... Play football.

Be a little shit disturbing slot receiver, tailback, or crush dudes on the line as a fatty. The practice and gym training will get you jacked, boost your confidence, it will give you a outlet to release anger, it will get you laid.

Every fatty or short dude I knew grew up whom was playing ball with me ended up alright, even If they were bullied in Grade School.

[Image: potd.gif]

This is literally a beautiful post because it is so simple and so just. I have never particularly thought about this before but I now deeply believe this is true.

Fat kids should play football and get a chance to crush other dudes -- it will do everything for them. Fucking A.

This is the kind of golden truth that you can't find in any textbook.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

As that fat kid of my group of friends growing up, this happened more than once.

Nobody had smartphone cameras back then thank god.

If you gave him a wig he would look like/talk like 90% of the girls in America.

They should have handed him some soap and told him to rinse his mouth. Kid's 9 years old and swears more than a sailor.