rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deranged Skrillex-Looking Bitch Screams Racial Slurs at Black Guy [re-titled]

[Image: 3760105-inbeforethelockij.gif]

Man, seriously would have been testing my self-control to be that guy. Good on him for acting like the man and grown up in this situation.

Didn't know what preceded the argument but her actions and behavior kill all of her credibility. What a bitch.

Why is she allowed to vote? Why is she allowed to have kids? Why does it seem like all the emotionally unstable women are American? Important questions to ask, hopefully I'll get some answers soon.

I see this sort of scene all the time, and recognise the reaction in the kids. See how they're wandering around in the background, bored but not obviously-upset or embarrassed that their mother being a raving bitch?

They're numb to it. This is their normal.

After hitting up twitter, I'm pretty sure this bitch is now divorced lol

The tough, independent woman "calls her husband" when she is losing an argument. Who could've guessed she would turn to a man?

I watched this actually thinking it might have something to do with skrillex not some crazy ex stripper..misleading thread title, not funny joke.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I still don't understand what people mean when they talk about skrillex and this just makes it more confusing. I thought it was a techno band and also a haircut that went with the band, but I didn't know it was a rapper too, and apparently there is a famous racist stripper named skrillex as well?

Can someone please just decide who/what is skrillex!

Quote:Quote:

"Oh, he knows the cops? How many cops have I stripped for?"

White trash, set & match.

I've been called that by ppl in upstate NY for less. I've always laughed b/c the accent is hilarious when they pronounce the r's and vowels is hilarious to me.

He handled it pretty well. No need for him to get violent...the wall has beaten her up badly enough.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

20% re-titling fee.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Thats 4 minutes of my life I am not getting back.

Quote: (06-04-2014 04:07 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

I have a feeling he banged her after the cameras stopped rolling

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

The black dude filming is a piece of trash, too.

This guy -- assuming we have the whole story which I guarantee we don't -- had some woman call him a racist and a nigger. His response? Whip out his phone and film the whole thing. He makes some comments early on about charging her - with what? This woman proceeds to call her man and this dude....just keeps sitting there filming this woman melting down. He then rolls his window up and gives up a pithy, mainstream opinion of racism alive and well outside a Dollar Tree.

He doesn't care about racism, the kids or anything. Like the average American, he just thought he was experiencing something to make him famous. Further, his response to racism is to film her behavior, as if being racist isn't a problem, only if that other people see it. He knows popular opinion will strongly condemn this woman, so he thinks people should not say certain things not because they are morally or ethically repugnant but because of the punishment that might flow from the expressions.

As far as the claim she lashed out at him for scaring her kids because he turned his car on makes no sense. Either she was already on edge and she lashed out, using his race as an easy target or we don't have the whole story.

I've seen this shared on Facebook and Twitter, with people thinking we are getting some intimate view of white racism in society, but we are not.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

What's the point of this video?

Why would you need to post this garbage. Fuck sakes post that on Stormfront or whatever it's call.

Yes racism exists what a big surprise.

You did catch that bitch is or was a stripper.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com