rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

51 Facts that make it Harder for Women?
1 Facts that make it Harder for Women?
I thought we could all use a good laugh Link here

Quote:Quote:

Laci Green: The rumors are true. What they've been saying about me. I have to come clean. I, Lacey Green, am a feminist. What? You're a lesbian now? Man hater! Hairy armpits. Say it ain't so. Shhh! It's gonna be okay, those are just stereotypes. I think feminism is both kick ass and super important, and here are a few of my reasons why. I'm a feminist because girls are taught in public school that once she has sex, she'll "loose" a part of herself. Because women who have a lot of sex are sluts while guys are studs. Amanda Todd, Felicia Garcia, Sherice Morales because of the sexism it drove them to end their lives.

I'm a feminist because I was told the first time I had sex it would be painful and bloody. I was terrified! Because one in four young women is assaulted, and society still asks, "what was she wearing?" Because male victims of rape are believed, since guys want sex all the time anyway, right? Cause of cat-calling and street harassment. Because, no, it is not a compliment. I'm feminist, because my first boyfriend sexually assaulted me, and when I went to my friends for help, they called me a slut. Because when I speak at universities about the absolute necessity of consent, there are people in the audience who laugh. Cause boobs are used to sell everything from burgers to soap, but don't you dare breastfeed out in the open. Because this, shocks and terrifies people. I'm not even kidding, you should see some of the looks I get. I'm a feminist because of how much pressure we put on girls to value their appearance above everything else. Because of labiaplasties, boob jobs, hymenaplasties. Because our culture considers it normal to cut off part of an infants' penis.

I'm a feminist because male orgasm in the movies is rated PG-13, while female orgasm is rated R. I'm a feminist because in 2013, there were over 700 bills to regulate a woman's body, and for men, the rightful number, zero. I'm a feminist because the political body making the decisions about my body is over eighty percent male. Wow. Because men occupy the top ranks of not just politics, but every industry in the world. I'm a feminist because jobs. Jobs. Women only hold one in four stem jobs, we hold six percent of t.v. stations, five percent of executive positions in the media. Because when I was younger and I took on a leadership role, all the adults in my life said, 'you're being bossy.' And let's not forget, that sneaky little pay gap.

By the time the average woman reaches sixty years old, she will have made four hundred and fifty thousand dollars less than a man in the same exact position. That's like a fancy ass house. Truck load of chocolate bars, or ten. And hell, I'm not even surprised by it. At my first job, I learned that my less qualified male co-worker was making almost twice as much as me. I'm a feminist because the media told me that women are my competition, destroying my friendships with them for almost twenty years. Because of gender roles. Because that one size fits all binary that shoves us into boxes and erases who we are. I'm a feminist because in tenth grade someone called my best friend a pussy and it tore him up for weeks, and I realized the worst insult was to be compared to a woman. Because boys are shamed for being emotionally open, because that's a "girl thing" and womanhood is weak. Weak! [Laughter]

Nevermind the fact that it was most likely a woman who pushed your body out of her vagina. I'm a feminist because my father never once did the laundry, made dinner or cleaned the house. When I suggested he help, my grandpa told me I was "out of my damn mind." Wow! Out of my mind. Am I taking crazy pills? I'm a feminist because people still say the asexual, bisexual and trans folk don't exist. I'm a feminist because same sex marriage is a no-brainer. Because in thirty-four states it's legal to discriminate against someone who's transgender. Really? Really?

I'm a feminist because representation, it matters! In LGBT folks, women, and particularly women of color, hardly ever have their stories told on screen. I'm a feminist because I believe that the world should be safe for girls, everywhere. Because half the girls in Yemen will become child brides. Because 65% of Brazilians believe that a woman who dresses in revealing clothes deserves to be raped. Because in Saudi Arabia women still can't vote or drive.

I'm a feminist because in every corner of the world, every day, women's bodies are used as a battleground in wars started by men. Raped, beaten, sold into slavery, mutilated, burned with acid. I'm a feminist because when I dare to get pissed off at a justice, I'm just another angry feminist who's on her period. I'm a feminist because there are people who would take these words more seriously...

Male Voice: ...if they were coming out of my mouth.

Laci Green: Most of all, I'm a feminist because I believe in gender equality. My eyes are open. My mind is active. I know we're not there yet. Thanks for supporting me here on Sex plus Babes. I would like to know are you a feminist? Tell me, "Why" or "Why not," down below and I will see you next time.

Absolutely ridiculous, and can only be further denied when she lifts her arms... [Image: ohshit.gif]

Clearly our girl here doesn't know that women are valued purely for their appearances, and she also hasn't read one of the latest articles on RoK that also gave me quite a good laugh at what real equality would look like:http://www.returnofkings.com/35411/what-...looks-like (thanks Raywolf)

The question is would you bang? For me, It's a resounding WNB.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.
I would not bang because in my (bad) experiences, plump women like this have breath that is so bad it blows you back twenty feet.

Also, how could you bang? She never shuts the fuck up! You couldn't get a dick in edgewise.

Finally, I would not bang because I am against getting with mentally unstable women. There are often bad repercussions. And "feminism" IMO is another way of saying "mental illness."
Quote: (06-04-2014 03:58 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I would not bang because in my (bad) experiences, plump women like this have breath that is so bad it blows you back twenty feet.

Also, how could you bang? She never shuts the fuck up! You couldn't get a dick in edgewise.

Finally, I would not bang because I am against getting with mentally unstable women. There are often bad repercussions. And "feminism" IMO is another way of saying "mental illness."

The smell...I would support, and even write an article on the weird smells of fat, skinny/fat, flabby or unhealthy women. I am a dumpster diver so I have some terrible experiences but find how they dress is more of a tell than just an unhealthy appearance.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
Wow, what a chode that guy is. As for Laci Green I think she's come up as a subject here before:

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: mzl.soeqxtkb.175x175-75.jpg]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.
[Image: attachment.jpg19094]   

[Image: 1242.gif]

[Image: tumblr_m4oy74EDla1rqbgb7o5_r1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m4oy74EDla1rqbgb7o8_r1_1280.jpg]
Gum to tooth ratio astronomical.

3/10 did not read.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!
Looking at the photo, would tit-bang.

But upon reading a few lines, WNB - I don't stick mine in this level of crazy.
What a waste.

Big tits, nice eyes, and has the potential for a nice slim body if she wasn't purposely porking up due to her shoddy beliefs.

Like a brick brownstone just smeared and covered in shitty plaster and stucco.

WNB