rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cracked Cries Havoc...

Cracked Cries Havoc...

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-uncomforta...vement_p1/

I halfway wonder if this is serious. It's a humor site of course, but how can they possibly disagree with this statement?

Quote:Quote:

Feminists claim they want equality but what they really want is power without responsibility.

Women are irrational and inconsistent. ... A logical woman is easily baited into becoming emotional; women are easy to compromise.

Women are Machiavellian in nature, this means they are comparatively proficient at being manipulative versus the typical male.

Women love pragmatically and have no capacity to love unconditionally for romantic partners.

And then this little gem, all in the first paragraph.

Quote:Quote:

Yes, this shit is internally contradictory and sexist as fuck, but more importantly, it has nothing to do with men. There's no waxing poetic on the joys of fatherhood, the majesty of a properly groomed beard, or the exquisite joy of scratching your own balls; it's all just variations of "fuck dem bitches" and "amiright!?"

Have they read anything we've written?

Cracked Cries Havoc...

Duplicate, I used forum search- my bad. Please delete.

Cracked Cries Havoc...

[Image: 3-28-11dupeTFD-550x380.jpg]

Cracked Cries Havoc...

Dupe and bad thread title.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter