rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to look to bang 18-25 girls?

Hi,

I'm 26 years old, living in Aix en Provence, in France, a nice city with a lot cute girls (around 70% of the population is girls!!) it's a student city (american, english, scandinavian) and it's known all around the world. I'm living there since I'm 18, and it looks like my karma is going down by years.

I had much different looks from long haired, rock'n'roll, suited, etc.

I went into a lot fashion, from gothic, rock, metal, hypster, to electro, etc, and I guess that stagging to one is the best if you are looking for such girls, but with my new life and work I'm trying to open my mind to fashion girls which are younger than me (I find girls from 18 to 22 more attractive but they don't like much older guys here)

Now, I'm short-haired man, with three days stubble and I dress with slim jeans, italian boots shoes, pull with a V colar and shirts, between rock & classy.

From your experience which looks is the most cross-over?

If you are too worried about your looks then try to find out who you really are and the girls will like you just how you are. Don't try too hard to be something you are not, my friend.

Quote: (02-13-2011 01:11 PM)Tommy Wrote:  

If you are too worried about your looks then try to find out who you really are and the girls will like you just how you are. Don't try too hard to be something you are not, my friend.

Well I totaly agree with you, I won't look with clothes that doesn't fit to me but if I can do some improvements to be less "old-fashioned" while keeping my own look!

L'habit ne fait pas le moine...

Je suis toute à fait d'accord avec L'Etranger.

They don't like older guys in France? We are not even talking "older" really. 26? I thought the French were much more open about different type of relationships.

Girls, when it comes to sexuality, are very primal and dig masculine confidence above all else.