rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat women posing naked in NYC like Madonna

I don't really post, but this shit is just too much. I don't think I could write anything approaching this level of delusional thinking if I tried.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/denise-jol...ostpopular

It's totally insane that people's whole lives are devoted to a system of belief like this. They believe their great challenge in life is preaching that their is no link between cause and effect, that they have no agency in their own fucking lives. She lives an incredibly luxurious and painless lifestyle by the standards of 90% of people who have ever lived and died on the fucking planet, hones in on the one thing left in her life that hasn't been signed, sealed, and delivered already, and screams to the world, "But I want it!".

Anyway, let 'er rip. Can we find two pictures that fit just as well together?

the first thing I thought after I read the title was,

"OR IS THIS JUST FANTASY?"

TL; DR version: Fat girls thinking doing the same thing as skinny girls means they're just as sexy.

[Image: 2014-05-22-DeniseandMadonna.jpg]

She thinks she's Madonna, I'm thinking:

[Image: 417600_10151265942933452_543769549_n.jpg]

I love fat women.

They are getting more insane by the week.

I think I am going to start protesting against the misogyny and oppression of the perfume industry by covering myself in shit...

[Image: bd496cdaff4b754e74577187351a46f1.png]

2/10 thread title..

Pick her up and send her back to the Hog barn where she escaped from.

Quote: (05-31-2014 03:55 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Pick her up and send her back to the Hog barn where she escaped from.

You'd need to call a tow-truck.

Just another pic to add to the americanwoman.jpg collection.

Fat women telling each other how empowering it is to show of their bodies, therefore building an illusionary climate of change, while everyone else finds it embarassing. Which means nothing changes, only the delusion grows and grows. Nothing new.

Quote: (05-31-2014 07:09 AM)Devilton Wrote:  

Fat women telling each other how empowering it is to show of their bodies, therefore building an illusionary climate of change, while everyone else finds it embarassing. Which means nothing changes, only the delusion grows and grows. Nothing new.

yep, the problem is that they all whip themselves into a frenzy with "be who you are and you go girl!" that they walk out onto the street all fat and looking like a pale skinned grimace from mcdonalds and are then shocked when men don't find them attractive...the solution, must be the patriarchy! No...you're just gross and you and your artsy friends are lying to each other.

[Image: Grimace.jpg]

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Now I know why we have do many damaged roads in the city.

I don't understand fat people. If you know that you have bad metabolism, why don't you cut down on junk food and exercise? I have very high metabolism but I still don't eat junk. And exercise is necessary to be a healthy person. Why would you deny yourself good health and then claim that there's "nothing wrong with your body"?

There are many thing wrong with that lady's body besides horrendous aesthetics. She's more likely to die younger, more likely to get a debilitating disease and can't move around like her body was meant to (and that's just the tip of the iceberg). What pride is there in that?

Quote:Quote:

Writer, Performer and Artist Educator

Fat acceptance blogger, Jabba The Hut impersonator, educating on the effects of being fat

[Image: giphy.gif]

How much do yall think she weighs?

Quote: (05-31-2014 09:32 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

I'm gonna say 280lb?

Quote: (05-31-2014 10:22 AM)big poppa Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2014 09:32 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

I'm gonna say 280lb?
How many candles can she make?

I will buy a beer for any NYC players to toss a donut on fishing line in her direction.

She can pose naked anytime she desires in any place she wants.

No legit man with his shit together will touch her or talk to her.

Deal with it, fatty.

[Image: lDpdNT0.gif]

Shitze, i need bleach in my occipital lobe after seeing the landwhale naked!

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Dat fupa doh.

Quote: (05-31-2014 08:01 AM)xpatplayer Wrote:  

I don't understand fat people. If you know that you have bad metabolism, why don't you cut down on junk food and exercise? I have very high metabolism but I still don't eat junk. And exercise is necessary to be a healthy person. Why would you deny yourself good health and then claim that there's "nothing wrong with your body"?

Because their physical sloth is evidence of their mental sloth - a clear sign someone lacks control in their life, which usually correlates with depression - which is why people dislike fat people: they're ugly inside and out, and want to drag others down to their level. Note that Slate study about fat girls wishing all other girls were like them yesterday.

All that stuff you'll hear about them having 'nice personalities' is crap. Every one I've met seems to be hanging on to sanity by their fingernails. And all because they can't simply moderate their eating and exercise. Hell, beyond the physical health benefits, exercise is an anti-depressant.

Quote: (05-31-2014 02:57 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Because their physical sloth is evidence of their mental sloth - a clear sign someone lacks control in their life, which usually correlates with depression - which is why people dislike fat people: they're ugly inside and out, and want to drag others down to their level. Note that Slate study about fat girls wishing all other girls were like them yesterday.
I wish more people understood the correlation between personality and obesity. Sure, some people will have that hyperactive metabolism, but most American's people would swell up if life style consisted of sitting and doing nothing while consuming an enormous amount of sugars/carbs.

It is pathetic that a person can look at their morbidly obese body and think "these is the cards I have been dealt". They are merely consumed by destructive habits. If you don't have "time" to cook a meal at home and spend an hour a day being active then you need to reconsider your life choices. Sometimes it is as easy as removing TV and computers from your home.

I really wish you didn't post a picture of that sack of flour of a woman. I'm going to have nightmares from that.

I wonder if any white knights out there ever banged her in the belly button (the fat bitch, not Madonna).