rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wearing a wedding ring to pick up women

I know it's not a new concept but I bet it's a good way to fish out some sluts. Think of the upside to it.

1. You're not hurting anybody.

2. Only girls with questionable morals will fuck you.

3. The sex will be hotter.

4. Pretty good chance of discretion.

5. High probability of SNLs.

6. Lower bitch shields.

Any of you sleazy motherfuckers wanna share some stories? [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

I've considered this and may try it out.

Would be better if a few of us tried it out so we can compare notes at the same time.

I've always thought about doing this.

Anybody know where I can get a cheap ring for 10 bucks?

Quote: (05-29-2014 09:23 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

I've always thought about doing this.

Anybody know where I can get a cheap ring for 10 bucks?

Amazon or eBay. Tungsten steel rings sell for $10 or less. Gold ones go for $150+.

Team Nachos

I've actually done this, although pretty much completely by accident. I had a ring I got off of overstock that I liked, was like 40 bucks. I didn't even consider that it resembled a wedding band, just thought the carbon fiber looked good. The interesting thing is I had worn it on both left and right ring fingers, and I seemed to get a better response rate with it on my right hand. I'm not sure why, since the left hand is where married people wore it. On the right hand, girls would occasionally approach and ask about it, when on the left, only one girl asked about it (I had already approached her and we were hitting it off).

Fun to experiment with.

I did it back in the day when I was in the military. It worked great for women that were already in relationships, because you had just as much to lose as they did. Women who were looking for a "meaningful relationship" avoided you. But this was almost 20 years ago.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I wonder if the "tan line" where the ring is supposed to be has any effect?

WIA

I got a cheap one in Walmart for about $40, low carat gold.

I actually got it for job interviews, my belief is they think a married guy will stay on a job longer and take more abuse because he's trapped paying for wife n kids.

A married friend of mine was complaining his pregnant wife didn't want sex, and somehow we got on the subject of whether women like married men ( he wore a ring). He was nordic, 6'5" and ripped. He said no way, they didn't want to get used by a married guy. Was 20 years ago however as above.

This is just like the movie with Adam Sandler in Just Go With It. When he tries to land Brooklyn Decker's character.

Quote: (05-29-2014 09:47 PM)ryanf Wrote:  

I've actually done this, although pretty much completely by accident. I had a ring I got off of overstock that I liked, was like 40 bucks. I didn't even consider that it resembled a wedding band, just thought the carbon fiber looked good. The interesting thing is I had worn it on both left and right ring fingers, and I seemed to get a better response rate with it on my right hand. I'm not sure why, since the left hand is where married people wore it. On the right hand, girls would occasionally approach and ask about it, when on the left, only one girl asked about it (I had already approached her and we were hitting it off).

Fun to experiment with.

Russians and Greeks (and possibly other orthodox) wear in on the right hand. Brits, Yanks and Aussies (and possibly other catholic) on the left.

Quote:Quote:

Women who were looking for a "meaningful relationship" avoided you.

You might be onto something there.

There's a hilarious episode of Seinfeld about this topic, I can't find it but from what I remember it was in Season 2.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (05-30-2014 01:47 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

There's a hilarious episode of Seinfeld about this topic, I can't find it but from what I remember it was in Season 2.

I actually watched that episode few days ago. I think it was the fifth episode in season 2.

Quote: (05-29-2014 08:25 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I know it's not a new concept but I bet it's a good way to fish out some sluts. Think of the upside to it.

6. Lower bitch shields.

DOES THE OPPOSITE anywhere from Central to Eastern Europe. You might as well wear kryptonite as Superman there!

Have heard that it works to a degree in the US, UK and partly in Scandinavia. Guess wherever the morals have gotten more rotten, a bit of excitement added is fine.

A friend and Natural Player got married recently (I know I know... - he is the boss around the house, but still) and wanted to field-test it on an extended trip through Germany, Austria, Poland & Hungary. I was part of the crew and saw multiple times where he had already built a great attraction, even some minor action and then she suddenly sees the ring!

German girls reacted more in the form of: "Too bad, I would have fucked you, but you are married!" He would have fucked her, if he could have isolated her, but she would not budge from the club. During Daygame it was even more devestating - as soon as she saw the ring, the smile would die and she would be getting angry.

In EE it was even worse - massive attraction and fun vibe in clubs, everything going well, then suddenly the ring! He responds well, but usually the girls react in anger and surprise cutting off the interaction.

Needless to say - rest of the trip the ring was left in the hotel!

In my opinion you ruin more sets than attract new ones with a ring. Sure - the ones staying will likely fuck you, but that is not worth it!

BTW - all girls were in the prime up until 29. In one extreme case a Russian girl living in Germany gave him her business card and told him to call her ASAP. But as soon as she saw the ring, she wanted her card back!

Might work with older married women who are looking for an affair of course. Apart from that I talked with a few students (Eastern Europe) who've had affairs with married men - usually girls btw. 18-23. In practically 100% of cases the guy was an Alpha and rich - it is some sort of Mr. Big married super-rich fantasy that young girls like to play. Most of the guys were over 40 and some of the girls were still pining after him and harboring thoughts, that he might leave his wife and kids for her.

Based on those experiences I would say that when above 40, dressing sharp and suited up or being truly wealthy, being married is no empediment, but it is more playing the Don Draper fantasy. Don't think it will work with the tattooed biker being married and over 40.

Will be watching this with interest.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

It doesn't help me. I still get chicks signalling interest but probably less than I did before I got married.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Quote: (05-30-2014 01:47 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Yep, season 2 episode 8 'The Apartment'

Great episode.

I just picked this up off eBay for $9. It's not the traditional gold but has the married kinda vibe to it. Easy to play it either way based on her interest. "Yeah it's just a regular ring. I'm not married. Do you want to see it?"

[Image: rb9zf6.jpg]

Team Nachos

Quote: (05-30-2014 06:16 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I just picked this up off eBay for $9. It's not the traditional gold but has the married kinda vibe to it. Easy to play it either way based on her interest. "Yeah it's just a regular ring. I'm not married. Do you want to see it?"

What is it made of, and post a link. Now I'm curious to see how it works in the new millennium.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (05-30-2014 06:28 AM)vinman Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2014 06:16 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

What is it made of, and post a link. Now I'm curious to see how it works in the new millennium.

Stainless Steel. I like the look of it. It's black like my soul [Image: lol.gif]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231244277256

Team Nachos

I spoke about this the other day - I was thinking about using it to target a certain type of Millenial Girl: those with dismissive avoidant attachment styles. (Snarky, bitch shield, tatts / dyed hair, distracted with smartphones, fake outwards high self-esteem masking desperate insecurity). I suspect this is 80% of young westernised women with either Single Mothers or the Bitchy Power Mom / Beta Dads combo. The tell is the absence of a strong father figure in her life so you become the desired phantom of him she's created in her head and aches for.

I doubt confident girls with secure attachment styles (solid family backgrounds) who have their shit together would bite the same way unless you have the wealth and social status to make it worth the challenge.

Been doing this since March.

With American girls, it doesn't matter so much.
"If they ask are you married?" in a negative tone,
I tell them about this: http://www.wellstonejewelry.com/ringmeaning.htm

It has thrown errors at me, & stopped a trio of guadalajaran fresas from giving out their number.

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

I don't think this will help pickup women, yeah there's probably a feww chicks out there who are turned on by this thing but as we know with women its a numbers game, I think your going to turn more off than you are going to get them by virtue of wearing a wedding ring. If you are playing the field and need an excuse to be nsa or discreet or whatever then it can to your advantage as the women knows upfront your situation or your fake situation lol. Hhonestly at that point though why not just upfront with a chick and be like I'm not looking to get committed just looking to fuck.

Preselection is the most powerful attraction trigger there is. Maybe besides fame. Women want what they cant have. What about babies and puppies do they work in picking up women.

6. Lower bitch shields.

Waaw. Just waaw! This is one badass idea[Image: biggrin.gif]