rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist hysteria over MRM after Elliot Rodger shooting

Have a look at this guys:

The Men's Rights Movement (MRM) is a misogynistic movement that advocates violence against women and girls.

Multiple members of the MRM--self identified Men's Rights Activists (MRAs)--have committed atrocities and mass murders. Marc Lepine killed 17 women on a university campus in the "Montreal Massacre". Tom Ball firebombed a courthouse and wrote a manifesto encouraging others to bomb government buildings that is posted on major MRM websites like avoiceformen.com. Elliot Rodger, an active MRA, shot and killed at least 7 young women and injured many other people at random. Rodger is being celebrated as a martyr and hero by the movement, which will likely cause other MRAs to emulate his crimes.

This is what the MRM does and action must be taken against them to protect women and girls.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitio...p/W5018W63

Lets not engage in the same hysterics feminists do.
You're citing a website where a motion for Justin Beiber being deported got a ton of signatures.

Quote: (05-28-2014 08:42 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Lets not engage in the same hysterics feminists do.
You're citing a website where a motion for Justin Beiber being deported got a ton of signatures.

I am inclined to agree.

But Uncle Bern certainly is taking this seriously:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RAgSguOpwc

OP is a hysterical faggot for posting a false title.

Quote: (05-28-2014 08:40 PM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  

[i]
The Men's Rights Movement (MRM) is a misogynistic movement that advocates violence against women and girls.

That doesn't apply to us. . .it seems you're new here, but No one here Identifies with the MRM AT ALL. In fact the consensus is that MRM/MGTOW are pretty wrong.

The point of these forums is

1)game
2)Money
3)Self-Improvement
4)Travel
5)Not getting married in the west.

We are pretty much the opppostie of the MRM/MGTOW people (except for #5) as most, 1)Don't believe in game, 2)advocate P4P (which is 1000% NOT acceptable here) and 3)have a super limited view of self-improvement.(i.e. Only money instead of working on money AND . . .everything else about your life)

We already know the nature of women. This is what game is for. The Everything else section is pretty much just obversations and the occasional important topic.

This forum is HEAVILY moderated, so any stupid shit that gets posted, or poster that pretty much doesn't adhere to what we are about gets banned pretty quickly.

So yeah we don't have anything to worry about. . .

So, relax.

Isaiah 4:1

Quote: (05-28-2014 08:52 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

OP is a hysterical faggot for posting a false title.

I stand corrected. Would it be better if I deleted this post?

Edit the title.

Quote: (05-28-2014 09:04 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

Edit the title.

Done.

Quote: (05-28-2014 08:54 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Quote: (05-28-2014 08:40 PM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  

[i]

That doesn't apply to us. . .it seems you're new here, but No one here Identifies with the MRM AT ALL. In fact the consensus is that MRM/MGTOW are pretty wrong.

The point of these forums is

1)game
2)Money
3)Self-Improvement
4)Travel
5)Not getting married in the west.

We are pretty much the opppostie of the MRM/MGTOW people (except for #5) as most, 1)Don't believe in game, 2)advocate P4P (which is 1000% NOT acceptable here) and 3)have a super limited view of self-improvement.(i.e. Only money instead of working on money AND . . .everything else about your life)

We already know the nature of women. This is what game is for. The Everything else section is pretty much just obversations and the occasional important topic.

This forum is HEAVILY moderated, so any stupid shit that gets posted, or poster that pretty much doesn't adhere to what we are about gets banned pretty quickly.

So yeah we don't have anything to worry about. . .

So, relax.

True. But our opposition appears to be lumping us all in one basket despite our differences.

*shrug* Just ignore these feminists. Giving them attention is exactly what they want.

Quote:Quote:

But Uncle Bern certainly is taking this seriously:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RAgSguOpwc

Who is Uncle Bern?

Dupe. This ridiculous petition was posted in the big Elliot Rodger thread (the PUAHate Killer).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter