rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

advice

advice

banged a girl last weekend, we have been text flirting for this week, she def has been the one chasing me. I planned to have her come over last night, but then i fucked it up at the last minute. (overgaming fail, was also drinking when i sent this)

Her: Whats your room number again?

Me: Whats your cup size again?

Her: oooo...alright you can forget tonight

Me: well darn...432 if you change your mind

Her: not on your life

passed her today outside but we didnt acknowlege each other

she was a really good lay and i want to see her again, but im not sure how to proceed. I have been resisting the urge to text her. I guess she will prolly drunk text me friday night, but again, i'm not sure how to get this going again. Thoughts?

advice

Well looks like you pissed her off

advice

txt "Hey when the gal who loves my sense of humor finds her's again, tell her to give me a shout. I'm in the mood for drinks at xxxx"

advice

Fisto nailed it. I've turned many an "angry" girl around by calling them out on "not having a sense of humor." I even did it in an ONLINE scenario
(when I was still tolerant of that bullshit), where it's so incredibly easy for a girl to walk away with no social consequences.

I un-qualified her by saying something like: "Anyway, good luck, but I'm looking for a girl with a good sense of humor that doesn't take herself seriously." She wrote back within minutes and I kept re-escalating.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

advice

Sounds like you hit on one of her insecurities. I would txt her back and say 'sorry you did not know you were insecure about your boobies and that a small cup size doesent bother you' if you dont get drunk dialed this weekend (even if she had decent tits). Might as well make her squirm if your not getting any more pussy from her.

advice

^ WTF? That seems like a bad idea, but I can't exactly decipher all of it.

You can try fisto's method, but that's really all-or-nothing.

I'd go back about my normal life, if she texts you this weekend, great, if not, give her a random, "Hey how are you?" text sometime next week. Nothing cute, just straight to the point, and I think just as likely to get a response.

OR

If you see her "outside" again, say hello. Sounds to me like she's far too stubborn to say something to you, but if you ignore her again (and she is noticing) she'll build up a wall too high to get over.