rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MIA girl need some help

MIA girl need some help

hi guys i have been following the forum for a while so i decided to post with a question. So i met this girl online she was there cause she was busy.

We went out had a good time i hope missed my chance to kiss.....

got her number and when i asked her when we could meet next she said maybe 2 weeks got her down to this wednesday but everytime i mention that she avoids and usually texts like at the end of the day or next day apologizing she was busy . so any clues ? i can post texts or more info please advise

MIA girl need some help

next

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

MIA girl need some help

Next. Time better spent meeting new girl.

MIA girl need some help

Responses above are from amateurs. Correct answer is to send her a big bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates.

(Ok, ok Fortis. OP This is a joke. Next.)

MIA girl need some help

Next her.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

MIA girl need some help

lel

MIA girl need some help

damn with my skills it'll be a while again .....sighs ok thanks for the info that's what i thought as well.

MIA girl need some help

Quote: (05-27-2014 12:48 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Responses above are from amateurs. Correct answer is to send her a big bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates.

(Ok, ok Fortis. OP This is a joke. Next.)

i know your joking. but its funny you bring up the roses.

A girl im currently seeing has two "secret admirers"

These two guys, weekly send her a shit load of flowers. One just sent her a love letter along with it. A fucking novel of a love letter.

This has been going on for over a month. Neither one of them has ever even gave her a hint as to who they are.

It embarrasses me these guys are considered men.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha