rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What to do here? White Knight in the Red Republic

I'm going to reframe from posting anything further about this great and wonderful country, China.

However, ran into a problem the other day. There is this new teacher, lets call him X, working at a school. My wife is X's teaching assistant for a private class and this is how I heard about this. Anyway, X works at another school and it sounds as though he might have the beginnings of red pill knowledge because he made a comment to one of the other white men that worked there, lets call him (WK).

I know a little about WK because I make it my business to know about each school in the city here. WK who is a british male of about 28, married a white Canadian ballbuster while here in China and they have had a child. Yes he married a white woman while in CHINA. [Image: whip.gif]

X asked "Hey is that your woman's child or yours (wks)" to which WK freaked out and threatened X telling him that if he ever referred to his wife as 'his woman' or popped that question around his wife that "bad things would happen".

Now, I'm certainly no fan of being threatened by beta males and my first reaction would be to tell him and his wife to fvk off permanently or "bad things would happen to him" but I'm very temperemental. X is very much a newb to the game and still believes in having a long relationship and all that nonsense. My wife even referred to him as weak and said he would be eaten alive by most women HERE. The guy is twice my size and built like a brick sh1thouse but he seems to be attracting the whorey 'american educated' Chinese. Anyway, what would be the best reply to this as I'm not sure what to tell him. He has to continue to work with WK and his bulldyke wife for the remainder of the year... luckily he met me. I'm guessing the 'bad things' would be some stupid office political battle because I know for a fact that X is trained in various martial arts.

It is unfortunate but not only does the country irk me but the foreigners it attracts drive me absolutely up the wall. I've yet to meet ONE red pill informed person in ANY school or expat hangout in China. Its as if the red pill has been driven underground here aswell and the schools are being filled with white knight idiots from abroad.

I had my own clash with a white white-knight manager who made it 'his business to defend women' at all times. The only other people I know here are also staunch defenders and line tow'ers aswell so the only audience I have for this is my wife... she has absolutely no frame of reference for feminism either, suffice the curious ways that foreigners here treat and respond to women. She is thoroughly convinced that white MALE foreigners are weak from the way my 'friends' treat their wives/girlfriends. I would have thought that by now red pill was mainstream accepted knowledge but it seems that whenever I speak to the people I play cards with, I am labelled a white male supremacist or a mysogynist by men who accept the 'gender as a construct' theory as FACT (I am no racist).

Why would educated and wealthy men who have access to sex want to disempower themselves?!?!?

Also I would like to point out that I have had nearly 30 views in the span of 10 seconds, Roosh and forum operators, how do you account for this? You either have an absolute ton of people on this forum or I might have the wall watching me. In a previous China related post (to which no one responded) I had nearly 2000 views in a day... that doesn't seem normal.

I don't know much about the significance of the numbers, but I think most people viewing the forum are guests. That might account for what your referring to.

From what I saw in my 2 months in Japan, it was also filled with pussy ass homo men. Of course, not all. In addition, the people attracted to Japan usually have an interest in the culture, anime, or something which helps me understand why they are typical "blue pill" men.

I would've thought China would attract a rougher, less mainstream crowd, but I guess teachers tend to ride around on a moral high horse. Knowing that the fellow competition is weak is a good thing to know. I may join you in the Red Republic in about 5 months

Quote: (05-27-2014 01:14 AM)BadWolf Wrote:  

I'm going to reframe from posting anything further about this great and wonderful country, China.

However, ran into a problem the other day. There is this new teacher, lets call him X, working at a school. My wife is X's teaching assistant for a private class and this is how I heard about this. Anyway, X works at another school and it sounds as though he might have the beginnings of red pill knowledge because he made a comment to one of the other white men that worked there, lets call him (WK).

I know a little about WK because I make it my business to know about each school in the city here. WK who is a british male of about 28, married a white Canadian ballbuster while here in China and they have had a child. Yes he married a white woman while in CHINA. [Image: whip.gif]

X asked "Hey is that your woman's child or yours (wks)" to which WK freaked out and threatened X telling him that if he ever referred to his wife as 'his woman' or popped that question around his wife that "bad things would happen".

Now, I'm certainly no fan of being threatened by beta males and my first reaction would be to tell him and his wife to fvk off permanently or "bad things would happen to him" but I'm very temperemental. X is very much a newb to the game and still believes in having a long relationship and all that nonsense. My wife even referred to him as weak and said he would be eaten alive by most women HERE. The guy is twice my size and built like a brick sh1thouse but he seems to be attracting the whorey 'american educated' Chinese. Anyway, what would be the best reply to this as I'm not sure what to tell him. He has to continue to work with WK and his bulldyke wife for the remainder of the year... luckily he met me. I'm guessing the 'bad things' would be some stupid office political battle because I know for a fact that X is trained in various martial arts.

Of course you will find many more Western Beta males especially in China or Japan. No surprise there.... Eastern Pussy is one of the reasons - consciously or subconsciously they went there in the first place. Know a few lawyers from Shanghai.

What makes you think that Red Pill is mainstream anywhere in the world? FSU countries are more Red Pill, but even there the media is feminized, albeit to a lesser degree.

Discussing those topics makes only sense if you care about the guys or they are already looking for different answers, are budding Alphas etc.

Some will resent you for it and it might even make your life worse in certain circles.

And frankly I don't get your question. Just leave it alone, work together professionally and let the topic go.