rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Optimizing frequency with potential fuckbuddy

Met a girl online, then met for drinks, then gave her the fucking of her life (she said it was the best sex she's ever had - who knows if it was or wasn't, but it's clear that it was the best sex she's had in a long time).

She hasn't been aggressively following up, but she has been responsive to a couple of texts I sent in the days following our session. It's pretty clear I'll have the opportunity to fuck her again.

What I'd like to do is convert her to a fuckbuddy. I think that if I try to have sex with her too often, the excitement will fade, plus it's not easy to be very creative each time. On the other hand, if I don't fuck her frequently enough, I run the risk she finds another guy or gets turned off by my perceived lack of sexual interest in her (though I suspect the latter is something more imagined than real since we know chicks tingle for aloofness).

So I'm looking for advice on finding the right balance - often enough that she doesn't feel the need to get her dick dosage elsewhere, but not so often that she gets bored.

There are others that are perhaps more qualified than I to comment on this. But in my own recent experience I start out with once a week, and if it's great and the chemistry continues, I move on to twice a week, no more. I also make sure to restrain myself in other ways that might make her more attracted to me than I'd be comfortable with, i.e. always making it clear that we split the bar tab, not taking her out for dates, not really giving a fuck in general or trying to make an impression on her, yet maintaining a fun, witty, playful demeanor that keeps her interested. I don't think it will be *just* the fucking that keeps her from being bored, I think it's how you are with her outside of the bedroom that keeps her equally entertained.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (02-09-2011 08:58 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I think it's how you are with her outside of the bedroom that keeps her equally entertained.
I wasn't planning on spending any time with her outside the bedroom, though she is hot enough that I wouldn't mind.

I'm more strict than you about frequency. I would see prior fuckbuddies no more than once every 2 weeks, sometimes once every couple of months. One of the nice things about a fuckbuddy is that she doesn't take up a lot of your time, and seeing her 2x/week would just take much time away from other things, including pursuing new girls.

That said, this one is hot, and I'd love to tap it 1x/week, but I don't want her to feel like it's so frequent that it's routine.

How about others here - how often do you see your fuckbuddies? I'm most interested in hearing about situations where there really isn't any hanging out outside the bedroom - i.e., fuckbuddy relationships that are limited to you going to hers or her coming to yours.

if you two don't indulge in any other outside-of-bedroom fun, once a week is more than enough

i prefer to share something in common with my fuckbuddies. with most i am friends and we just happen to spice up our friendship with sex

Well my first lay turned out to be my first fb. We were having sex like crazy, that is, until i got tired of her. So i put her on the backburner and stopped talking to her. she still sends me texts every couple of days asking what im doing, to come over, come party, come drink, etc. She basically wants my dick really really bad. So, if you want what i have do the following.

Have her come over to your house and spend te night. Have sex a bunch of times while she is over. Then dont communicate with her until she contacts you first. When she does that say you are busy on that night but how bout another. She will be down because she is a slut and wants your dick. Continue this cycle until you get tired of her. Then you freeze her account and only re-open it if you are in a horrible downturn and need to get your mojo back

look at me giving advice =<>

Quote: (02-10-2011 05:03 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Have her come over to your house and spend te night. Have sex a bunch of times while she is over. Then dont communicate with her until she contacts you first. When she does that say you are busy on that night but how bout another. She will be down because she is a slut and wants your dick. Continue this cycle until you get tired of her. Then you freeze her account and only re-open it if you are in a horrible downturn and need to get your mojo back
LOL. This is pretty much what I've been doing with my fuckbuddies. What I've noticed is that after a while they stop booty texting me. Seems they can only tolerate so much rejection. That and when you have a vagina, finding another guy to stuff it is easy.

I don't get the "once a week" or set schedule crap. If it were me, I'd continue doing what I felt like doing, and when I got horny I'd shoot that girl a text, or I'd go back out to try to meet another member for my team. Doesn't matter if it's once a week, twice a week, hell maybe I'd even bang her three times one week, and not see her the next. All that matters is my sexual needs are being met by her, I'm creating some fuck schedule that I hope she'll comply with.

To me this is simple, whether this girl is a long-term fuck buddy or not will work itself out. Just remember women are fickle and emotional, not logical, so at any moment she could decide she's done banging you (especially if it's casual). Wouldn't you rather get tired of banging her first?