rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Is What Happens When The Public Sees A Woman Abusing A Man

A social experiment was carried out by a couple (portrayed by actors) in a London park.They get into a heated argument and things begin to get out of hand. The man begins to physically abuse his “girlfriend.”
Onlookers immediately notice and take action. One woman even walks up to the guy yelling, “What’s wrong with you?”(even a white night without asking what was wrong told the woman she was definitely right).
More women gather around, and even threaten to call the police.
Then the situation changes. The actors recreate the same scenario, except this time the woman is abusing the man(and hers was even worst).
This time, bystanders react a little differently…
No one even attempts to help the guy, and seems more entertained than anything.
As the dispute carries on, the video reveals a rather surprising statistic:
40% of domestic violence is against men in the UK.
Taking Solange and Jay Z case.It's a bit of a double standard that the media jokes about Solange kicking up at Jay Z, but were the roles reversed there would be outrage.Contrast it with how the Chris Brown-Rihanna case was handled. People rightfully condemned his actions, largely without asking what she might have done to "deserve" it...

Link to the video on YouTube

Personally, I don't have much interest in sticking up for men that get beat up by women...

Quote: (05-25-2014 02:01 AM)dads Wrote:  

Personally, I don't have much interest in sticking up for men that get beat up by women...

Never get in the middle of somebody else's fight unless you're ready to take them both on.

Get a man out of an abusive situation and he'll do anything he can to never go through that again.

Get a woman out of an abusive situation and she'll do everything she can to get right back into it.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

I have a rule where I will only get involved when someone hits the floor, as that is in my eyes when they fight has finished, and anymore is not needed.

I wouldn't laugh at the guy but I wouldn't get involved if it were a couple. I've seen fighting couples turn on people who try to break it up more than once.

A guy that might not fight back when being attacked by his girlfriend might not think twice about punching you & when the cops come guess who they'll blame...

People laugh because it's a reversal of decorum.

The power structure is flipped.

It's not just the physical violence, it's how pussy-ish he seems for letting a girl push him around, and how crazy manly she seems for being so violent.

I think it's silly for men to whine about being physically abused by women because they can't really hurt us. That said, I also think it's fucked up that most of the domestic violence people ignore the fact that so much of it is committed by women.

I think it is fucked up to see someone beating on someone else who is asking them stop, when it's clearly not a case of self-defense, regardless of sex.

Let's take the gender out of it:

If you saw a big guy beating on a smaller guy (not for self defense) who obviously didn't know how to fight back and was asking the big guy to stop.. would you think it was wrong?

If there was a little guy beating on a bigger guy, it would probably look funny.

I think that's what's going on here.

For people to say that they can't respect a man who gets beaten up by a woman is ridiculous because then the man is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Let's get real here. In many cases, guys have been completely pussy whipped from a young age into not hitting girls and so won't fight back, but even those guys who could or would are well aware of where the law stands on this issue. A woman could have stabbed a man with a kitchen knife, but if she so much as stubs her toe in the process, the guy will probably be the one who goes to jail (only a slight exaggeration). Guys who wouldn't think twice about laying another guy out cold for hitting him will endure all sorts of nonsense because they know they can't lay a finger on a woman.

In that video, if the guy had endured a beating and then even just restrained the woman, not hit her, the white knights would have come out of the woodwork and beaten the shit out of him. Meanwhile female onlookers who had been laughing up until that moment would have filmed the last few seconds (when the man fought back) and uploaded it to Youtube as though he had instigated the whole thing.

Quote: (05-26-2014 10:24 PM)soup Wrote:  

People laugh because it's a reversal of decorum.

The power structure is flipped.

It's not just the physical violence, it's how pussy-ish he seems for letting a girl push him around, and how crazy manly she seems for being so violent.

I think it's silly for men to whine about being physically abused by women because they can't really hurt us. That said, I also think it's fucked up that most of the domestic violence people ignore the fact that so much of it is committed by women.

I think it is fucked up to see someone beating on someone else who is asking them stop, when it's clearly not a case of self-defense, regardless of sex.

Let's take the gender out of it:

If you saw a big guy beating on a smaller guy (not for self defense) who obviously didn't know how to fight back and was asking the big guy to stop.. would you think it was wrong?

If there was a little guy beating on a bigger guy, it would probably look funny.

I think that's what's going on here.

Well said soup. I agree with you.

I think it's silly for men to whine about being physically abused by women because they can't really hurt us.

Unless they attack us in the eyes, or nose, or throat, or groin, or scratch us, or stab us, or hit us with a blunt object, or...

Not to mention the concept that no human being should have to tolerate being attacked by another human being, even if those attacks allegedly "can't really hurt us."

Quote: (05-27-2014 09:15 AM)Sumanguru Wrote:  

I think it's silly for men to whine about being physically abused by women because they can't really hurt us.

Unless they attack us in the eyes, or nose, or throat, or groin, or scratch us, or stab us, or hit us with a blunt object, or...

Not to mention the concept that no human being should have to tolerate being attacked by another human being, even if those attacks allegedly "can't really hurt us."

I was going to say as well, I don't think its acceptable to hit anyone. I never strike first, but I certainly strike last.

Quote: (05-26-2014 11:42 PM)Feisbook Control Wrote:  

For people to say that they can't respect a man who gets beaten up by a woman is ridiculous because then the man is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Let's get real here. In many cases, guys have been completely pussy whipped from a young age into not hitting girls and so won't fight back, but even those guys who could or would are well aware of where the law stands on this issue. A woman could have stabbed a man with a kitchen knife, but if she so much as stubs her toe in the process, the guy will probably be the one who goes to jail (only a slight exaggeration). Guys who wouldn't think twice about laying another guy out cold for hitting him will endure all sorts of nonsense because they know they can't lay a finger on a woman.

In that video, if the guy had endured a beating and then even just restrained the woman, not hit her, the white knights would have come out of the woodwork and beaten the shit out of him. Meanwhile female onlookers who had been laughing up until that moment would have filmed the last few seconds (when the man fought back) and uploaded it to Youtube as though he had instigated the whole thing.

Totally agree, I'd say that 99.9% of abused guys know that they can whoop their woman if it came to a fight. These men aren't afraid of her, they are afraid of the police that will beat him, the feminists that will hound him, the lawyers that will rob him and the prisoners he will be locked up with.

A guy in that position can't fight back, he can only just block without the public burning him at the stake.

If you choose to just laugh at him, you are letting the feminists win. Tossing them the power and saying that the balance of power is fine. That men should just be little bitches and stand there and take it. But if he touches her then that dude should go to jail.

That doesn't mean stop it there and then, as the couple probably will turn on you. I would go no further than yelling at the bitch to snap her back to reality. But defiantly offer the guy some help at a later point. Let him know he has a manosphere friend who can help him get the fuck out and start the game again.

this video pisses me off.