rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Checkmat/Player_1337 Game Writeups

edit

Cheers mate, im glad you guys are having fun. at the end of the day, its doing what each other loves best that makes the experiance so much better in each others eyes.

It's been a lot of fun. We'll continue to keep you guys posted regarding our NY exploits.

Night 2:
CM started things off confidently; as he approached a 6-range two set hanging out by the bar. Following approximately 5-10 minutes of strong conversation (the girls were both laughing and appeared to be having a good time) he injected me into the conversation. I remained in close proximity by the bar and made sure to smoothly transition myself into the interaction.

Several minutes after talking to the girls two-on-two and maintaining the initial energy, CM isolated the amicable brunette while I occupied the tall red head. Sensing the interaction had come to a perpetual standstill, I jokingly asked if she had a boyfriend. She professed the situation was complicated (he wouldn’t commit to her/establish the parameters of the relationship) and that she’d feel guilty getting physical with another guy. Promptly after having nothing left to say to this seemingly hollow shell of a human being and thinking ‘fuck it’ to myself, I made my move and swiftly kissed her. Without any resistance, the physicality continued as I guided her over to the nearby-seated area. We chatted a bit more, and jokingly remarked that we had been abandoned. She sent some texts to her friend (presently with CM) and soon after I initiated more kissing, slowly feeling her up, and gradually getting more aggressive. Although she still didn’t seem particularly warm or enthused, absolutely no attempt was made to halt my advances. Shortly after reuniting with CM and the other girl, we bounced out of the interaction. CM number closed his jovial girl, while I didn’t even bother with the dull redhead.

Later on, CM was making steady progress with an attractive blonde (she was out with several other girls for a party). They crossed paths at several points in the evening and appeared to have strong rapport. During their final interaction she snatched his hat while grooving on the dance floor. Towards the end of the night, I approached a two-set when CM made his way to the bathroom. Another 6-range two-set who didn’t leave much to work with in terms of conversation. The brunette was more receptive and I quickly discovered her blonde friend was in a serious relationship and lived with her boyfriend.

Upon his return, CM occupied the blonde while I escalated the interaction with the busty brunette. She agreed to dance when her crappy beer was finished and wanted to ensure her wet blanket of a friend was present. After making the transition to the dance floor I grinded with the brunette as her obnoxious friend hung around, standing in my way as a major obstacle. They needed to bail and catch the train home, but I made sure to grab the brunette’s digits for the hell of it.

Night 3:
CM and I kicked things off at a venue adjacent to the club we wanted to hit up. After grabbing beers and scoping out the lay of the land, I opened a two-set (Caucasian brunette and a girl of a darker persuasion) inquiring about their frozen beverages. I thought they were frozen margaritas, but while continually giggling, the brunette insisted they were in fact mojitos. After several minutes of banter/rambling they appeared dull and disinterested. Next.
At the opposite end of the venue, CM opened a more appealing two-set. One was foreign (South American), the other a local girl (Caucasian blonde). After they seemed sufficiently warmed up, I made my way over as CM warmly introduced me. The foreign chick displayed more signs of interest with light taps and laughter, while her friend seemed disconnected and moseyed her way over the bar to grab the next round of drinks. The remaining girl opened up about her background and asked CM and I some questions of her own. When the friend returned from her quest for drinks, she pushed to get on the venue’s makeshift dance floor (solely making eye contact with her friend, subtly not extending the invite to CM and myself). Sensing that these girls were older (30’s) and ultimately not favorable prospects, CM and I decided to bounce, but suggested they tag along with us to the club next door. As expected, they politely declined (I blame the vapid blonde). Next.

Our target destination was packed to the gills, but with a favorable ratio. CM and I quickly snagged the next round while scouting for talent. I opened a seated two-set (spotted earlier, dancing with each other), typing away studiously on their smartphones. After a troll-opener, teasing them if they were texting each other, they looked up and responded with something so forgettable it still escapes me. I ejected after chatting for a bit and assessing the situation… free of the generous dim lighting of the dance floor, these chicks were vile looking up close. Next.

Making our way to the dance floor, I quickly engaged a blonde who was standing near the wall with her brunette friend. I made a snarky comment regarding a guy in the middle of the dance floor, who was dropping karate moves. Blondie and I continued to jive on that topic as CM emerged and began conversing with the brunette. My girl was amused and kept laughing as I began the kino escalation process. Along with the usual chit-chat, I had her pressed up against the wall and continued to be rough with her, which she was clearly enjoying. Kissing and biting ensued and I suggested we dance but she seemed hesitant. I then guided her over to the seated area in the back of the venue and we began joking about the warm Bud Light she had been clutching. I made a quick pitstop at the bathroom, then we dashed over to the other seated area on the opposite side of the venue. We chatted some more with sporadic kisses on the neck, etc. CM and the brunette joined us later on as the four of us sat in the corner. I said I’d drive the blonde home (she lived close to the venue) with the intent of closing at her place or my car worst-case scenario. Car bangs are nothing new for me.

We exited the venue and parted ways down the street. He drove home the brunette, while the blonde and I hopped into my car and I drove her home (she lived 10 minutes from the venue). I pulled over near her house down the street and dropped the classic “I need to use your bathroom” maneuver. She claimed I couldn’t because her mom was home (the chick is 21 and home from college for the summer). While making out again (upping the physicality this time, grabbing her breasts, etc.) She began to whisper that she “couldn’t do this” but ”really wanted to fuck me”. I didn’t say a word and pressed forward (she’ half-naked at this point), then she finally started to cave and asked, “do you have a condom?” I nodded and we made our way to the back seat. It’s a lock now I thought. I continued by fingering her (she was wet and moaning) but nagging LMR began to kick in again (I think she whispered something to the effect of that she’s “still getting over someone”). Consequently, the interaction came to a screeching halt when her phone began to ring. It was her friend from earlier and the two of them chatted for a couple minutes. I jokingly asked, “was that your mom?” after the phone call concluded. Kissing resumed until she stopped and said, “stop trying to have sex with me” and began hugging the passenger seat in front of her (wtf). She clearly wasn’t feeling it anymore and I dropped her off in front of her house immediately after grabbing the number.

The LMR is bizarre. Maybe she's still with the guy or wants to be and that caused the resistance. You might have been able to hang out with her for a little bit, pause, and reinitiate, but I wouldn't sweat that one.

What's with the ejections during the day game, though? There's nothing to lose in asking for a number and you're missing out on women who you're misreading.