rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EC(A) to Loose Serious Fat

Do your research before starting and do not take mega doses of the supplements in this stack. People have died before from taking crazy amounts. I'm not a doctor. I am currently trying this out myself. 3 of my friends have used this with success, one showing me before and after pictures.

How I discovered this:
I was at a friend's house the other day who is pretty ripped who told me there is a way to burn fat and keep your muscles at the same time. He then went into his room and came out with 3 bottles. This sparked my curiosity so then I started to do my own research because I have a small belly that isn't jiggly but is actually hard. I think its visceral fat because its only around my abdomen area and seems to be under my abs. Visceral fat is the bad kind so I'm going to get that handled.

I then started talking to another friend who use to be fat and sent me before (2 years ago) and after (a couple days ago) pictures of himself. It was crazy. He told me exactly what he did while he used the stack for 1.5 months. I think he lost most of his fat over the 2 years and then 1.5 months before this summer, he used the ECA to really cut down. You can actually see the loose skin around his abs because he use to be so fat.

Some of the resources I looked at before starting:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECA_stack
http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/bigjoe2.htm
http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack
Bodybuilding dot com also has a huge thread about this

The stack:
Ephedrine - in 8mg tabs
Caffeine - 200mg tabs
Aspirin - 81mg tabs (Make sure you get the 81mg tabs)

Cost
One of the best things about this is that it doesn't cost a lot. It's actually really fucking cheap. I'm Canadian so this will be in CDN.
Ephedrine - 50 tabs for $3
Caffeine - i got 100 tabs for $5. you can also just drink coffee, a coke, green tea
Aspirin - 50 tabs for $5

Schedule:
I'm going by the schedule my really fat friend used.

I started off with taking 1E 1C and 1A for the first day
2-3rd day I took 1E 1C 1A two times, morning and afternoon
now I'm taking, 3E1C1A in the morning, then in the afternoon I'm taking 2E1C and then late afternoon I'm just taking 2E and a cup of green tea (or coffee which ever you prefer)
On weekends I'm not taking any Asprin. Only on the weekdays and even then, I'm considering taking the aspirin only every 2nd or 3rd day.

From my research some people just use the EC and skip the A so you can do that also.

Diet:
My friend who was fat and now has abs said he ate the same meal everyday

meal times
9am
12pm
3pm
6pm
9pm (optional)

The recipe he used was
1.5 pounds of ground beef
6 eggs
1 big sweet potato peel and cut boil mash mix with ground beef n eggs
This makes about 12 meals which he divided into small-medium sized tupperware containers
Eventually this meal is going to get repetitive so try diff spices: bbq, steak, cayenne pepper, curry, etc.
Once a week you can have a cheat meal within reason. Maybe a big burger but nothing crazy on carbs. Just one meal.

So you can see, using this meal your balancing out your protein, carbs, and fats.

Also good:
butter
mushroom
avocado
chicken

Its all about the portions
No grains

Things to note:
This isn't magic. If you really want to loose fat you need to earn it. That means being on point with your diet and training.
Don't over do caffeine
Drink enough water
This stack will make it so that your body can become inflamed easier, bruises, red spots, etc.
Your body digest food slower on ECA so you might become constipated
You'll need more potassium while taking this. In the diet, sweet potato has the potassium you'll need. I also eat an avocado. Maybe throw in some bananas.
My fit friend said that while taking this he would talk a lot.
I took this before my evening math class the other day and had psychopathic laser like focus. It was pretty neat.

This works, you will loose fat and maintain your muscle but only if you put in the work.

I've never taken ECA but I did take PAGG.

Very easy on the body. The only precaution is if you're eating low-carb, the Alpha lipoic acid may make you slightly hypoglycemic.

I've done EC stack. No Advil.
When I first started I got a little jittery. Then I got used to it. Also had to watch my caffeine intake because I drink an occasional red bull. After I was done with the stack I tapered off caffeine.
It was good. Hunger suppressant if that's what you are going for. I lost a few pounds but I didn't really need it.

I think that if you're going to use the EC stack to lose a large amount of weight you will gain it back if you don't take care of your eating habits.

Honestly it's a shortcut that can sometimes cause more long-term harm than good. While short term you can drop some pounds, you need to be careful that it is fat, not muscle. The long-term damage it can do to your heart is something that doesn't really get a lot of attention, but you are taking a lot of stimulants with the same effect, that are synergistic in amplifying their effects together. Depending on the person, it can take a toll on your heart and lead to issues down the road. Also, when you taper off the stack, you have to be VERY conscious about your food intake and activity levels as your metabolism will drop (due to lessened artificial stimulation) and your appetite will increase (due to lack of artificial suppression). This can cause a rebound effect that will cause you to regain all the weight you lost, albeit in a short period of time.

Noted Mongo.
I did my own research going into this so I am aware of the possible side effects. My biggest concern was the Aspirin component of the stack.
I have a personal friend who is a doctor and who is regularly checking my stats, blood pressure, and blood work, etc.
For myself, I'm conscious about my heart rate after I take each dose so if something is off I'll be aware. I do this by taking my pulse.
In terms of burning fat, not muscle, I'll still be lifting heavy 3 days a week and am on a linear program so if my numbers are going up then I'm good. If not then I'll re-evaluate what needs to be changed and do so accordingly. After the first week all my numbers have jumped up while on this, back squats, front squats and deadlifts
Something important is that one of my friends said something about the stack putting your body in an anabolic state. I'll try to dig up an actual article though.
Again, I've had 3 friends do this stack and none of them had the weight come back. All three are ripped. One of them who was actually really fat.

http://thinksteroids.com/articles/ephedr...receptors/

Marco
Going into this my diet was pretty clean, juicing organic vegetables daily, organic oatmeal, meat, eggs, etc.
I never drink pop, only whole-milk and water, probably why I didn't feel jittery.
I have stopped drinking alcohol.
I think I have a belly because I was eating large amounts of the food listed above to bulk up. Also, I think its visceral fat... the bad kind that can actually kill you so I want to get that handled. If you look up beer belly on google, thats what I'm talking about, just not as extreme. I still fit 33 sized pants.

Its important to note that if you do try this out, you should taper off the caffeine as Marco said as your body will be used to taking it daily.
You can however stop taking ephedrine at anytime without consequences.

Ephedrine is illegal or you need prescription at least in most countries, so i'm not sure how helpful this is.

Ephedrine can be purchased at most supplement stores. On the packaging it says the recommended use or purpose is for the relief of nasal congestion due to colds or hay fever.

I think your confusing Ephedrine for Epinephrine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epinephrine

Go to pro muscle or meso rx thinksteroids isteroid forums and read about the stack.you need to cycle the stack as your receptors will down regulate. I was a space cadet on t that

http://thinksteroids.com/articles/ephedr...yohimbine/

I'm not taking steroids but this is interesting:
"An interesting observation in the studies is that the stimulant effects from ECA go away after about 2 weeks. However the fat burning/metabolic rate effects appear to remain (and at least one study suggests they increase) with chronic usage. This is beneficial if you’re using ECA for fat loss. however some people like to use ECA as a pre-workout stimulant in which case regular dosing will be detrimental. I typically notice an increase in lifting performance of 5-10% when I take ECA but only if I haven’t been using it consistently."

https://www.google.com/search?q=isteroids+eca+stack

Is it really worth it to go that route rather than fixing lifestyle habits?

These will ultimately need fixing anyway to maintain ideal numbers.

As I have already said, this isn't magic, you'll need to put in the work. My lifestyle habits are on point going into this. The ECA is just going to get the fat burning quicker.

In terms of numbers,
My squats is up from 245 to 255, 3s 3r
Deadlifts are at 295, 3s 3r. Expecting to do 300 this friday.
Over head press today finally did 130 3s 3r completing all reps. Before I would always miss the last rep on the 3rd set or last 2 reps.

keep doing what youre doing!

I recently moved to Canada, I was living the States for the last year and was told about the potency of Ephedrine by a few friends. I had assumed it was illegal in all Western nations as most countries seem to have a copy cat system when it comes to American laws. So you can imagine my excitement when a friend told a couple of nights ago that Ephedrine is legal and best of all cheap in good ol Canada.

I'm going to do more research before taking it, but knowing me and my meathead mentality regardless of my findings I'm going to try it either way. Will probably use a similar stack to the one posted above

"You see a mouse trap, I see free cheese and a fucking challenge" Scroobius Pip

Yeah in Canada it's legal as long as the ephedrine doesn't contain more than 8mg per pill. On most commercial fat burners the ephedrine per capsule is 25mg, so you just need to multiply it by 3x. Important to be careful with that since I was told never to take more than 25mg per serving.

This stack definitely works, but me I've always preferred to go the supplements way since you'll always be taking the same thing every single time and also since some of them contain some yohimbe, which helps in blocking the A2 receptors contain in hard to burn fat places such as the belly for men and the hips for women.

Quote: (10-13-2014 10:34 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

This stack definitely works, but me I've always preferred to go the supplements way since you'll always be taking the same thing every single time and also since some of them contain some yohimbe, which helps in blocking the A2 receptors contain in hard to burn fat places such as the belly for men and the hips for women.

Make sure you take Yohimbe while fasting or doing fasting cardio. I've read on various websites Insulin production hinders the effects of it.

Quote: (10-14-2014 04:03 PM)Sturmgeist Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2014 10:34 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Make sure you take Yohimbe while fasting or doing fasting cardio. I've read on various websites Insulin production hinders the effects of it.

So with Yohimbe the effect is even stronger? What dosage for that? I bought it but so far never used it after reading that many people get serious increase in heartbeating and sweating from it, so I suspect dosage is crucial. Should also work for serious boners apparently [Image: tard.gif] .

Also for just burning of a bit of bellyfat, how long would you approx. need to take this stack?

While on the stack you can concentrate fully for work etc?

Thanks for the info.

Just got back from the gym, where as luck would have sells Ephedrine and Caffeine tablets, I love this country. I have done fuck all research besides anecdotal stories, but I couldn't help myself. The brand they had was Kaizen
http://www.gorillajack.com/kaizen-ephedr...-tabs.aspx

And the stuff is cheap as chips
Ephedrine (8mg): $8
Caffeine (200mg): $6

It's even cheaper if you buy online, but compared to the standard of pre-workouts this is a steal. I'll more than likely follow a similar protocol to the one mentioned above, although I am a little wary of taking Asprin. But just for today I took 2E and 1C as a pre-workout. Definitely felt a boost, but nothing crazy, although this is a low dose and I have a long history with stimulants so I'm probably not that sensitive. Looking forward to increasing the dosage and seeing how far I can go with this stuff.

"You see a mouse trap, I see free cheese and a fucking challenge" Scroobius Pip

Started an EC stack today.. 1E1C to start. Cleaned my entire apartment lol.. can't imagine taking a full dose, can definitely see myself bouncing off the walls. I think I will run the stack for 10-12 weeks then cycle off for a while, provided everything goes smoothly when I up the dose.

6'1 205~ lbs and roughly 15% BF as of today. I'd like to get closer to 10% BF and around 190lbs. Training a 5 day split currently and eating at a slight deficit but making sure to hit 200g protein, 100g fat.

Going to be tracking my blood pressure throughout the cycle. Will keep an eye on my potassium intake as well - did plenty of research but never saw anything about it except for here. Thanks for the info CaptainChardonnay.

Conceived to beat all odds like Las Vegas

Hey guys just saw this thread again. Wasn't sure if anyone was interested because not all the responses we're too positive.

News:
I signed up with a coach recommended to me from a guy I know at the gym. He's pretty cheap for the amount of time he'll be working with me and gave me an excel spreadsheet to completely control my diet. We Skype once every couple weeks to see where I'm at with progress. I think the spreadsheet alone is worth his fee, its absolutely incredible. I had no idea how much I was overeating before using it. Just note that it is online consultation so we don't physically know each other.

Current goal is to cut down to around 6% body fat before I bulk up for the summer. This morning I was at 9.8%. When I started with the coach I was floating around 15% in early December, taking the holidays off from my diet because of family dinners, moms cooking etc however still training hard. I almost never missed a training day and if I did I would make up the exercises the next day.

Using this excel tool, I eat the same thing 6 days a week with 1 day as a cheat day. I'm not going too crazy about things, if my friends go out to eat I'll have something also but I'm a lot more aware of portions now.

Have been back on ECA since about a week ago. Kind of funny but I just went back onto a full dose, first night I stayed up all night but over the past week I have been super productive. 6 hours sleep each night, wake up early, go to all my classes, do homework, gym, etc. Learning how to control it now. I don't get any jitters or anything. Other than ECA I take absolutely Zero stimulants.

I'm doing a bodybuilding program now, a 6 day split my coach gave me. I've had a few people tell me a split like this is for people on roids because of recovery issues but so far I haven't had any problems with it. I asked my coach about it and he told me with the right supplementation I shouldn't have any issues.

Dosage:
Its important that you guys watch the aspirin, I only have baby aspirin (81mg) and at most twice a day depending on what time I take the stack. If its later on in the day, I'll skip the aspirin because it wont let me sleep. What aspirin does is allows the EC to stay in and flow around your body for longer periods by thinning your blood.

When I got back onto ECA I took a full dose, 4E 1C 1A. This was a kick in the face so now I'm doing that in the morning and then afternoon just 3E 1C and maybe 1A depending on how I feel and what time I took my first dose. I try one early in the morning and then the 2nd around 1pm with at least 4 hours in between doses.

Also if you're taking pre workout, make sure your pre-workout doesn't already have a large dose of caffeine in it because you could be getting a crazy amount of caffeine in one day if you're not careful.

Other supplements I'm taking which my coach recommended:
A good multivitamin, I take Animal Pak
Fish oil
BCAAs (this is very VERY important, coach recommends 20g sipped throughout the day)
Chromium picolinate
R-ALA
ZMA
Protein
Vitamin C
GABA

Playing around with a few low stimulant pre-workouts, so far I've tried:
Dr. Jekyll which was great as in it was absolutely delicious, gave me a solid pump and made me feel super focused
Now using Arnold Swarzanagger Series Pump which leaves a weird aftertaste in it but gives a pretty solid pump

Dr. Jekyll has only 100g of caffeine in it and the AS Pump has none.

If you're interested in looking into the coach I use then send me a PM. I don't want to seem like I'm advertising for the guy over the forum but the guy has over a million likes on facebook so I think the guy is doing something right. Just note that for me, it took him around a month before I could get started I'm assuming because he's busy so be patient if you do sign up.

Quote: (01-25-2015 02:56 AM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

Hey guys just saw this thread again. Wasn't sure if anyone was interested because not all the responses we're too positive.

News:
I signed up with a coach recommended to me from a guy I know at the gym. He's pretty cheap for the amount of time he'll be working with me and gave me an excel spreadsheet to completely control my diet. We Skype once every couple weeks to see where I'm at with progress. I think the spreadsheet alone is worth his fee, its absolutely incredible. I had no idea how much I was overeating before using it. Just note that it is online consultation so we don't physically know each other.

Current goal is to cut down to around 6% body fat before I bulk up for the summer. This morning I was at 9.8%. When I started with the coach I was floating around 15% in early December, taking the holidays off from my diet because of family dinners, moms cooking etc however still training hard. I almost never missed a training day and if I did I would make up the exercises the next day.

Using this excel tool, I eat the same thing 6 days a week with 1 day as a cheat day. I'm not going too crazy about things, if my friends go out to eat I'll have something also but I'm a lot more aware of portions now.

Have been back on ECA since about a week ago. Kind of funny but I just went back onto a full dose, first night I stayed up all night but over the past week I have been super productive. 6 hours sleep each night, wake up early, go to all my classes, do homework, gym, etc. Learning how to control it now. I don't get any jitters or anything. Other than ECA I take absolutely Zero stimulants.

I'm doing a bodybuilding program now, a 6 day split my coach gave me. I've had a few people tell me a split like this is for people on roids because of recovery issues but so far I haven't had any problems with it. I asked my coach about it and he told me with the right supplementation I shouldn't have any issues.

Dosage:
Its important that you guys watch the aspirin, I only have baby aspirin (81mg) and at most twice a day depending on what time I take the stack. If its later on in the day, I'll skip the aspirin because it wont let me sleep. What aspirin does is allows the EC to stay in and flow around your body for longer periods by thinning your blood.

When I got back onto ECA I took a full dose, 4E 1C 1A. This was a kick in the face so now I'm doing that in the morning and then afternoon just 3E 1C and maybe 1A depending on how I feel and what time I took my first dose. I try one early in the morning and then the 2nd around 1pm with at least 4 hours in between doses.

Also if you're taking pre workout, make sure your pre-workout doesn't already have a large dose of caffeine in it because you could be getting a crazy amount of caffeine in one day if you're not careful.

Other supplements I'm taking which my coach recommended:
A good multivitamin, I take Animal Pak
Fish oil
BCAAs (this is very VERY important, coach recommends 20g sipped throughout the day)
Chromium picolinate
R-ALA
ZMA
Protein
Vitamin C
GABA

Playing around with a few low stimulant pre-workouts, so far I've tried:
Dr. Jekyll which was great as in it was absolutely delicious, gave me a solid pump and made me feel super focused
Now using Arnold Swarzanagger Series Pump which leaves a weird aftertaste in it but gives a pretty solid pump

Dr. Jekyll has only 100g of caffeine in it and the AS Pump has none.

If you're interested in looking into the coach I use then send me a PM. I don't want to seem like I'm advertising for the guy over the forum but the guy has over a million likes on facebook so I think the guy is doing something right. Just note that for me, it took him around a month before I could get started I'm assuming because he's busy so be patient if you do sign up.

I think you probably know, but instead of creating your mix on your own you still can buy fat burners with Ephedra that are really effective. On the website www.thatswholesale.com they ship it to you in brown paper back at a low cost. Only thing is that the shipping option is a bit slower than regular mail.

Bronkaid is 25 mg/pill of Ephedrine, plus guaifenesin (mucinex). You can get this at any pharmacy in the US, although I think they keep it behind the counter. It's not prescription, just kept behind the counter. The guaifenesin doesn't hurt, so just take enough Bronkaid to get the desired dosage of E.

I've started the EC stack. Skipping aspirin so far. I've used it three days now, so too soon to tell on weight loss. I do feel like I'm getting a stimulant effect.

I've had problems with lower libido and difficulty reaching ejaculation using EC before. If you google it, there are plenty of people with the same experience, but others say it makes them hornier. Don't know what to expect, but I'm going to keep an eye on this and still give the EC a chance to help with weight loss.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Also, to track progress its important you guys invest in a good body fat calliper. Body weight is a horrible measure because weight is too sensitive to water fluctuations.

My coach recommended to me the

Sequoia Fitness:
Warrior Digital Body Mass Caliper

I think its reasonably priced for what it does and its the one he (coach) personally uses. You can input your age, weight, sex and it takes multiple readings to get an overall impression of your BF%.

One last note, you should feel hungry while on this stack and the discipline is stopping yourself from eating while you feel this way. It means the EC(A) is working. I'm down to 9.2%.

This combo increases metabolism 10% I believe, be warned ephedrine is a rather jittery drug.

Also, hate to capitalize but EPHEDRINE POPS AS METH ON PISS TESTS. don't lose your job or violate probation.