rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elliot Rodger shoots up California campus because he can't get laid

I think this guy just went on a shooting spree at a college. Here's the news article about the shooting: http://www.independent.com/news/2014/may...sla-vista/

Someone always says it on here: Game saves lives.

Another of his videos:

I have feeling he won't be the last to take this route to solve his "problem."

Here is some evidence it was Elliot Roger. See the license plates:

http://media.independent.com/img/photos/...hoto-4.JPG

http://i.imgur.com/aFOXBqy.jpg

You think? There is no name in the story you linked to.

He is self-delusional and massively entitled, but exposing him to game may have saved lives. A lot of lonely beta males will identify with him.

Edit: He used the phrase "alpha male" around 3:07 of the first video.

not just game, I think just a short drive to nevada to bang a pricey hooker would have saved lives. The guy thinks his money should have given him power, and that would have.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Was it confirmed that it was him/was he caught?

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

This is so sad.

I love americans and america but sometimes it just seems like such a crazy place to us Brits.

Scary shit. Almost seems fake, but he is the confirmed shooter.

I was just about to post this....a couple observations.

1.) Game saves lives because the men who think like his, self delusion, are the ones who need to be brought back to reality. Let them understand that they have MOST of the power in their hands.

2.) He said he was going to kill all sorority women, but it seems like with all these shooters is that once they fire that first shot they realize its not as easy as they thought it was and that its basically no going back. And after fumbling around mentally they just say fuck it, ill just kill a bunch of random people.

3.) he's not a bad looking guy, even if he's short, like 5-5 he still could get hot women if he worked out. He already has good facial structure, a bmw, and youth. He damn near looks like Dave Franco

4.) I will say this tho...game is not universal....i've seen people who were immersed in it, approached 1000s of women...THOUSANDS...and still to this day NEVER banged above a 7. Its ironic I was just having a conversation with one of my friends on Friday about the confusion. He used real estate as a analogy. "When looking at comparable sales is how you judge the market. But with women, even if you dress, say and look exactly like the last guy she banged there are still unknown quantities that can prevent you from getting her"
And the frustration of gaming hard from 26-32 is starting to get to him. He was telling me that he could always "PAY for an 8+, even if its not directly..." but he shouldnt have to. That he's "6'1, an ex model, highly intelligent, funny, cocky," etc...but none of those characteristics "translated into banging women above a 7." and its causing him to go into a semi-depressed state.
I've seen it first hand....its weird.....if you just saw him in action you would think he's a natural. But i say all this to say that my advice to him could of been said to this guy: The universe has tailor fitted your pain perfectly for your journey
....his eyes lit up and went into a daze. He thought it was profound and gave him a new outlook...not one of positivity, but of acceptance. I think sometimes with game, or anything with life, is that we forget that not everybody will be able to get their just due....if you are one of the unlucky ones.....you just have to roll with the punches.

Looks like the guy was on Puahate...

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

^

[Image: mindblown.gif]

He also had a blog, apparently. The blog contains a single post, Lonely in Santa Barbara:

Quote:Quote:

Being lonely in a beautiful place like Santa Barbara is truly a horrible experience. As I've said many times, a beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone, especially while having to watch other men walking around with their girlfriends. I wish girls were attracted to me. I don't know why they aren't.

Here's the "about me" section:

Quote:Quote:

My name is Elliot Rodger. I was born in the UK, but moved to the United States at the age of 5. I grew up in Calabasas and Woodland Hills, California. Currently, I am attending college in Santa Barbara, and while there I am staying the the town of Isla Vista. I have tried very hard to fit in with the social scene there, but I have ultimately been unable to do so. There are too many obnoxious people who have ruined my whole experience at that place.

I consider myself a sophisticated, polite gentleman, unlike most boys my age. My father is of British descent, and my mother is of Asian descent, so that makes me a Eurasian. I enjoy hiking, exercising, watching sunsets, traveling, cars, fashion, going to nice restaurants, and going to parties. I have traveled all over the world, ever since I was a child. So far, I have visited ten countries, including Great Britain, the United States, France, Spain, Greece, Germany, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia, and Morocco.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

It's sad but men need game/money/fame in the west, or is it sad that he needs affection?

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

"humanity is a retched, depraved, disgusting species"

Ok can't say I don't agree with him there, but he's pointing his finger in all the wrong directions. It's not women or 'brutes', it's culture clash as to why he can't get laid.

I've had a sense of entitlement myself because I felt like I was a winner, but it ruins your cool instead of showing others how you view yourself.

It's unfortunate that yet another maniac went mass murder on a college campus. At the same time, if it had to happen somewhere at least it was at UCSB and if Lifetime makes a straight to tv movie, I'm signing up to play this guy.

Check out his Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elliot.rodger.3

He's got so many selfies...I've never seen a guy's profile with that many selfies, his timeline is selfie after selfie after selfie. On the little photo-box with the 9 pics that goes on the left side of Facebook accounts, every one of the pics in his box is a selfie, all 9 pics...

Narcissist?

It fits well with some of his other quotes about being so fabulous/amazing, but it could also be just a front he put up, though. Who knows.

Sad turn of events.

No amount of game could have helped. He seems seriously mentally ill on the level of the Columbine kids.

The reason he didn't have friends and never touched a woman is because people (especially teens) easily spot those who are "off" in some undefined way and don't want to deal with them.

There are two biological reasons for this: self-preservation (obviously) and our need to breed with fit humans, not damaged ones. We're designed to sense mental illness even if we don't define it as such. And we instinctively recoil from the mentally ill for the same reason we wince when we see the disabled. It's because they're damaged and since we're here to breed, our biology has been designed for us to screen them out.

Personality plays a much more important role than we realize. If you can't connect with people or come off to others as strange, people can sense it. This is something other than just being "weird for weird's sake" and doing eccentric things.

Most of us have probably known guys like this and maybe a few girls too (mental illness is more common among men). I used to date a girl like this. Hottest woman I'd ever been with but almost impossible to deal with. Turned out she was bipolar and had yet to have been diagnosed. She now has to take $20K worth of prescription meds a year to stay sane and still gets hospitalized from time to time.

I'll tell you all this: he's a lot better-looking and well-spoken than I was at age 22. And I'll bet he's taller. And yet I had no such problems. So, there had to have been something about him than really, really put women off in particular. His first video pretty much explains why.

The guy was also on bodybuilding.com. The admins over there have been removing threads on him in the past few hours, apparently. Fortunately, there are cached versions. Just google:

site:forum.bodybuilding.com "elliot rodger"

Quote: (05-24-2014 07:55 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

The guy was also on bodybuilding.com. The admins over there have been removing threads on him in the past few hours, apparently. Fortunately, there are cached versions. Just google:

site:forum.bodybuilding.com "elliot rodger"

When I search that, this is one of the results:

"Never insult the style of Elliot Rodger. I'm the most stylish person in the world. Just look at my profile pic. That's just one of my fabulous outfits."

He spoke of himself in the third person...

Incredibly sad.

Just as a note - he wasn't a student at the college associated with the area he shot up. He was enrolled at SBCC which is about ten miles away from Isla Vista and UCSB. IV isn't officially associated with UCSB but it's where most of the UCSB students live. Increasingly dudes going to SBCC have chosen to live in IV in hopes of getting access to UCSB girls and the local party scene - it can create some friction. The SBCC girls mostly live downtown closer to the bars and clubs.

He was so close to poosy paradies. He made it to Malaysia but not to Thailand, Ph and Indonesia.

Dear god, what if this turns onto a media finger pointing fiasco labeling his as a dejected one of us?

Here is his profile on bodybuilding.com. He was 5ft9in tall, weighed 135 pounds.

If only he was 6'4"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His monologue refrain of "I've got everything, why don't girls like me?" closely mirrors what another mass killer, George Sodini, went around saying before he shot up a bunch of women in a gym.

There's got to be some sort of personality disorder or mental illness that causes guys like this not to understand how they come across to people (i.e. scary and off-putting).

And by the way, he's taller than Neil Strauss. And he has hair, too.

What the hell? With that kind of face, he could literally just ask a girl to have sex with him and she'd do it.

Oh God, now they are going to start cracking down on guns, again. For fuck's sake.

I'm trying to think of ways our enemies will come after us because of this, but if anything, we're the solution to this sort of murder rampage. This is the society that progressives wanted, where women are fully able to choose the top 10% of alpha males while shaming masculinity, leaving beta males with modest resources in the dust. Of course they will simply push a ban on guns, but this wholly neglects the cause. Seven people died because this guy couldn't get laid, at the same time the Federal government is pursuing kangaroo courts to kick men out of college for "rape" that doesn't need to be proved in a court of law. How can they not see this connection?

Society gave beta males a bargain---they work hard with the expectation of a wife and family. That bargain no longer exists so we can't be surprised when one loses his mind and starts shooting. At the very least, prostitution should be legalized as a release valve. If the killer had access to some high quality hookers for $150 a pop, it would have given him some meaning.