rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heavy Artllerie

Heavy Artllerie

I think that part of being a man is having gravity. You have to feel the weight, a bigness that you are walking around with.

It could take many forms, some obvious but others not so easy to grasp.

Any way, you have to walk with this weight.

It's the elephant in the room game.

Heavy Artllerie

I was listening to the Danger & Play podcast 'How to Think Like No One Else Thinks' the other day and he mentioned paying attention to shit that other people don't pay attention to. When I'm walking around I generally pay no mind to other guys body language, but decided to try to pick up on everyone's actions in my presence. I noticed that a lot of guys cross their arms when I walk in their direction. I don't know if it's just a defensive thing, or there is some inferiority aspect to it.

I used to have horrible posture with my shoulders slumped forward and my head tipped down a bit. After reading the forum and other members blogs I corrected my posture. Since I'm a bigger guy anyway (I'm only about 6'1" 185cm tall but I weigh 260lbs) it has made me look even bigger. I definitely agree Soup, I walk as if I'm taller and heavier than I really am and have noticed an internal difference and I believe a change in others perception of me.

Heavy Artllerie

I expected a discussion about "nuclear negs", as these are truly the heavy artillery of game.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Heavy Artllerie

Quote: (05-23-2014 01:00 AM)soup Wrote:  

I think that part of being a man is having gravity. You have to feel the weight, a bigness that you are walking around with.

I think its contrast, walking with weight in an environment of defeated or silly people creates contrast.

Also, being the guy who doesn't care/ is casual in a very serious situation also attracts female attention.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Heavy Artllerie

Quote: (05-23-2014 08:49 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (05-23-2014 01:00 AM)soup Wrote:  

I think its contrast, walking with weight in an environment of defeated or silly people creates contrast.

Also, being the guy who doesn't care/ is casual in a very serious situation also attracts female attention.

In a sea of estrogen, the man with testosterone is King.

My experience working in an overly feminized corporate environment.

Heavy Artllerie

Weight, but also width and presence. Not many guys have open posture with their heads up, shoulders back and an open chest. It is a powerful stature that makes those closed off quiver in fear.

Open the chest up, and put some width on your back, and just watch women's heads turn while you swagger on by.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Heavy Artllerie

Doesn't have to be weight. Just something bigger than her focus-wise.

Heavy Artllerie

we are really talking body language here, no?

I think the most common mistake men make is that they move too fast.

Look at the most dominant creatures in this world of ours...do any of them move fast unless they absolutely have to? no!