rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dr. Phil - Daughter accuses father of rape, gets BTFO

The entire episode is 90 minutes so I whipped up a TL;DW for the forum.

You can probably guess how it plays out. The daughter accuses her father of raping her 3 times, and by the end of the episode (after polygraph tests prove false) she changes it to "He didn't rape me, but it felt like it."

Is anyone here surprised by the hamster anymore?

Let's get to real issue: 7/10, WB.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

none of that crap is real. There would be no need for lawyers if that crap actually worked

Quote: (05-21-2014 06:17 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

none of that crap is real. There would be no need for lawyers if that crap actually worked

You mean the polygraph? You can beat the test but she admits at the end anyways that she lied.

Men and women are not equal because women are not capable of being honest.

Kelly Bundy said it best "Women are all liars and men are all stupid".

Team Nachos

Damn... women can lie so damn well without morality that they can even lie to themselves, and then believe their own lie 100%! Well this is my reminder for saying Thank You to Mr Red Pill for knowing this shit and to never be fooled again, no mather what

This cunt is a sociopath. She would be out of my house, and out of my life. She would be dead to me.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

What is btfo?

Delete.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

No text speak. Its not always obvious what it means. Bite the fucking ovaries?

Quote: (05-21-2014 06:05 PM)Collide Wrote:  

"He didn't rape me, but it felt like it."

Men speak literally. Women speak metaphorically. They never mean what they say. It's all about conveying emotions. The words don't even matter. If you ever learn anything about women learn this.

Team Nachos

Quote: (05-21-2014 07:01 PM)soup Wrote:  

What is btfo?

Blown the fuck out. I tried to change the title but it won't let me anymore.

Quote: (05-21-2014 07:10 PM)kbell Wrote:  

No text speak. Its not always obvious what it means. Bite the fucking ovaries?

haha! You know man, sometimes you just have to bite the fucking ovaries. I hope that version of BTFO persists on this forum.

Like, "girlfriend is pregnant, what should I do" ..."BTFO"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Great job on the editing, Collide. You should do more of this kind of thing.

That said, I take issue with all the "women lie" stuff posted above. People lie. I've been lied to by men more than women.

Example: When I was 18, a friend told me that he'd had sex countless times with a girl I was messing around with. It turned out he was lying. When I had sex with her at a party, I inadvertently took the girl's virginity* -- something I never would have done because I had a g/f at the time. This complicated my life in endless ways.

The difference might be that women lie out of vindictiveness and men lie for personal gain. Or something like that. But in my own life, I can tell you the problem isn't with women lying. If anything, it's with them "telling it like it is" and making everyone feel awful in the process. I wish they would lie half the time. "I'm just being honest" is a euphemism for "I'm just a bitch."

* She wasn't lying by the way. The way I learned it was me who took her virginity was she told her friends and one of them called me wondering WTF I was thinking. Luckily, I didn't get her pregnant, which came up later. Not a good time.

The daughter accuses her father of raping her 3 times, and by the end of the episode (after polygraph tests prove false) she changes it to "He didn't rape me, but it felt like it."

Couldn't actual rapists use the same type of justification to excuse real rape?

"She didn't reject me. It felt like she said yes."

[Image: attachment.jpg18783]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I don't like Dr Phil. He is an arrogant, holier-than-thou, judgemental prick who loves giving hamsters like this one a platform to voice their drama queen lies and deceit. He is no longer a psychologist and while he doesn't claim to be one, a brief viewing of his show would be enough to convince anyone otherwise. I would wager there are some nasty skeletons in his closet.

She deserves to be in prison in my book. Piece of garbage. Guy needs to grow some balls and kick her out of his life.

WNB to punish her. Worthless excrement.

the chick even tried to beat the polygraph the first time around, so the examiner gave her a surprise exam the next morning. That examiner is the man.

In terms of WB...this is the devil's choice right here, she's cute and obviously fucked in the head with daddy issues so you know the sex would be crazy...but she also loves the false rape accusations. So...WB under a false name in a neutral location.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (05-22-2014 12:49 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

The daughter accuses her father of raping her 3 times, and by the end of the episode (after polygraph tests prove false) she changes it to "He didn't rape me, but it felt like it."

Couldn't actual rapists use the same type of justification to excuse real rape?

"She didn't reject me. It felt like she said yes."

Chris Rock said it best. Women are in it for distance and irritation.

Quote:Quote:

Women ain't gonna let a little thing like sense
fuck up they argument.
Cos she not in it for sense,
she's in it for distance and irritation.
"How long can I talk
before this motherfucker snaps?"
They want you to shake the shit out of them
till you hear the cops coming.
"Motherfucker, I'm serious!
"Oh, shit, let me get the fuck outta here."

She's just pushing her father until he snaps or runs out of money trying to prove himself innocent.
Because everyone comes running when a bitch cries rape.

Team Nachos

So aside from her being insane, what reason would she have to go on TV and lie about getting raped by her dad?

Quote:Quote:

I don't like Dr Phil. He is an arrogant, holier-than-thou, judgemental prick who loves giving hamsters like this one a platform to voice their drama queen lies and deceit.

Agree about Dr.Phils holier-than-thou attitude. That's why I enjoyed yesterdays interview with Don Sterlings mistress V. Stiviano. She's a piece of work, very strong personality, but, she pushed back against Phils agressive questioning, she's full of shit often-times, however, it was satisfying to see someone stand up to this guy.

The only thing worse than a woman, is another woman.

I don't condone violent rape at all. I think its awful and people who really do commit it deserve the prison sentences they get.

However in this case I think that bitch should be violently raped just so she will know the difference between what real rape "feels like" and what her made up attention whoring rape feels like... for her sake so she knows the difference in the future in case she ever "feels like" she was raped again.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

There was an episode a number of years ago where Dr. Phil had some of the big PUA instructors on, and basically tried to show them as dishonest and manipulative. After that, I lost all respect for him.

On the plus side, however, he's willing to slut shame.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

So I'm confused. Did they just have consensual, run-of-the-mill father/daughter incest sex, OR was there zero sexual contact altogether? I didn't watch the entire episode just the OP's really well-done clip.