rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Keeping her Russian

Keeping her Russian

I started College recently and the first girl I cold approached was a Russian International Student. She previously attended an International School and thus only has Russian friends, no local friends. Has spent 2 years in the country so far. Obviously from a rich family in the Far East. She has said that she is virgin and has never had a boyfriend (two facts which, due to my readings on rooshv, i take with a grain of salt, despite her genuine sweet disposition, but nevertheless i have changed)

I've been learning Russian for about 8 months and I'm really passionate about the country, culture, history blah blah, so, 3 months ago when I met this girl, it seems I've found a great girlfriend, we get on well.
I want to know how I can encourage her not to adopt the western culture of my country, by which i mean the way girls speak with no respect to the dudes (ie talking back, snappily), making no effort with their appearance, sluttery ect ect

I'm no veteran gamer or master manipulator of women. But I have know another Russian lady, who helps me with the language, late 20s who has lived here for 10 years, divorced, alcoholic, who rides the cock carousel ect tinder ect...still relatively more feminine than average girl here, but with undesirable traits.

The crux is how can i subtlety encourage her to remain her meek, feminine, respectful Russian self?. There is a fair deal of writing on the pros of Eastern European girls (by this i mean, as in, pros and cons, not professional extractors) and she seems to fit the positive archetype. Shy, pretty, traditional... So I don't want my relative inexperience with frame to allow her Russian soul to be penetrated by the slovenly whore that is Westernisation.
Cheers

Keeping her Russian

Quote: (05-21-2014 05:37 PM)369eyedea Wrote:  

The crux is how can i subtlety encourage her to remain her meek, feminine, respectful Russian self?

You're approaching this situation like a man that has been broken by feminism

Since when have strong Russian men been subtle about anything?

Even more so than in the West, you need to put that bitch in her place.
She will run right over you if you try and play the woman's game of subtlety and nuance.

And if she balks, you walk. Like Russia isn't full of younger, hotter, more feminine chicks.

Looking back on my relationship with my Russian Ex, things were great when I was running shit. And they fell apart when I stopped being a hard ass. (arguably, this is probably the lesson of all of my failed relationships, that i'm just coming to grips with now.)

WIA

Keeping her Russian

Quote: (05-21-2014 06:59 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Looking back on my relationship with my Russian Ex, things were great when I was running shit. And they fell apart when I stopped being a hard ass. (arguably, this is probably the lesson of all of my failed relationships, that i'm just coming to grips with now.)

WIA

Pure Gold WIA, another analogy I have heard is

"It's like sand in a closed fist, loosen your grip a little and all comes out"

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Keeping her Russian

Quote: (05-21-2014 06:59 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

And if she balks, you walk. Like Russia isn't full of younger, hotter, more feminine chicks.

Example: my Russian gf.. she was being uppity/cunty/not letting /reciprocating kino on second date after we banged already and I walked out of the club / bar and left here there

Two weeks later texted like nothing happened and she hasn't shown disrespect since

Did walk a 2-3 times after a fight over the course of the first year. Not had to since

It's quite a simple technique