rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NOT deserving

NOT deserving

this girl was like perfect 10, she saw me walking down the street, stopped me and said with a completely open body language, smiling, "hey do you know where is the bla bal "?

I was completely numb,i was thinking this girls is so hot, i don't deserve this. this is too much. i told her the address, she was waiting for me to take it a little bit forward.
this girl was really telling me to "let's fuck right now".
i was thinking that "holy fuck, this is too much :-O i don't deserve this "

i was listening to music( artist: disturbed, song: asylum) on my earphone .
and its not talking about good stuff.

what i was thinking at that moment was that, i am a man, i don't want to participate in unplanned encounters. so i walked away from her. :'-(
at some point it occurred to me to use some seduction material but and nothing came to mind.

now, i am killing myself. i can't not think about how perfect she was.

i deeply believe that this music affected me so madly, it isolated me from society.
it corrupted my mentality.

why im thinking this thoughts like " i dont deserve this!??"
please give me advice
i am not good with super beautiful women

NOT deserving

listening to some better music would definitely help.

NOT deserving

Aside from great music taste. Dont be mad at yourself, any guy have been there... just make yourself the favour of setting a plan and improving to the point you could cease any god given chance like that...

Thank her.. you will remember this for the rest of your life..no matter how many beautifull women you will later fuck,

its like fight club, we all have to hit buttom... so make some nitroglycerine of fat womens adipotissue and squat a house while your burn your hand with NaOH... next time a hottie walks by.. your fear will have passed... (metaphorically speaking) I gurantee!

on second notice I got the perfect music for next time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFUN_JX6qH4

NOT deserving

Quote: (02-09-2011 02:15 PM)sisterfister Wrote:  

listening to some better music would definitely help.

Man just shut up. He can and should listen to any type of music he wants too. You don't need to listen to hip hop or club music to be a player or bang beautiful women, in fact listening to ''different'' music will give you more counter intuitive value.

As Quasi said, let it be a good lesson and learn from it. Have the will to change things and change them.

NOT deserving

A 10, eh? In the wild? Well, next time you see a unicorn send her my way, I'll be happy to at least try to catch it.