rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Managing female friends?

Managing female friends?

Yeah I know, men and women shouldn't be friends and all that stuff. But I think as long as I have zero attraction for these ladies friends and they have done enough to earn my trust as human beings, I don't see why not. They are much better than the false beta "bros"

I think there are a few conditions for having female friends:

1. I don't want to bang them, or don't put forth a conscious effort to due to specific reasons (don't shit where you live, no drama etc.) Sure if they spread their legs why not, but otherwise I don't bother.

2. They are genuinely nice human beings and treat you with respect and care. My lady friends are always on time, help me with stuff, pick me up from airport at 5am, do things for me, and generally behave in a respectful way.

3. THEY ARE USEFUL: they invite me to shit tons of parties where there are hot girls about. Jesus this one friend is a social butterfly and she always hang out with the prettiest girls in Paris it seems. Every time I went out with her it's a pussy heaven. She also like dancing with me and thus helps me up my status.

However, I'm well aware that if you get too comfortable with your female friends you run the risk of acting beta and be off your guards. Also, you start making exceptions for them bc they are "friends". And Devil forbids, you might develop feelings for them.

If anyone got advice how best to manage these kinds of friendships and what the common pitfalls are, I'm grateful.

Thanks

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Managing female friends?

If you're not attracted to them, I'm pretty sure they are attracted to you. If that's the case, eventually there will be drama down the road.

Friendships, whether with bros or hoes, are always based on some type of exchange. Each person is providing something for the other and whatever that is, it's the glue that holds it all together. I'm not necessarily talking about a physical or monetary exchange so much as a psychological one.

For example you're best friends with a guy who thinks of you as a little brother that he helps guide. He enjoys that aspect of your friendship. If one day you are acting like you are the big brother instead, then he may get offended and the friendship could break down. It may not, but it could if that was the primary basis of the friendship.

Another example would be a common love of drugs and partying. If one person decides to stop that, the friendship will most likely end.

Some say true friendship is self-less. I don't buy into that. Everyone on this planet is a self-interested person and it's ok to be so. I'm there for my friends because they are there for me in ways that I need. If that were no longer the case, we would no longer be friends. It doesn't mean that I don't do charitable acts every now and then, but I'm no saint.

It's not to unlike how friendship is portrayed in the first GodFather movie, and the GodFather was indeed a loyal friend to those who were friends to him.

If you can see what the nature of the friendship with these women are based on (for you and them), then that knowledge may help you in managing them

Managing female friends?

I have A LOT of female friends. I don't know why everyone here has such a negative attitude towards it. A lot of them are even very attractive(low 7's to high 8's), and although banging them would be nice, why bother? There's tons of other hot girls out there that I don't need to bang this specific bunch, especially when they're bringing me in girls. Keep in mind mostly all my female friends are friends with eachother, its sort of a "crew" aspect. I hate that word but thats what they call it. It's me, a couple of our guy friends, and a few of them. I have already slept with one of the girls in that friend group, and although I flirt with one of the pretty ones in the group who I'm not super close to, the one I slept with always interferes. Its no worries though, I get other girls. And when the ex-bang isn't around, the pretty one always flirts back. Having a mixed friendgroup is good around my age(22) because when you go out with friends, it keeps you from looking creepy. Groups of guys together apparently look creepy unless they're all hot and have game, and I wouldn't have even known that if not for my female friend.

There's one of the female friends in particular that I'm closest with. Everyone is closest to her though, she's kind of the central friend of the group that brought everyone together(except for the guys I already knew). She's very attractive but I have no desire to bang her. Shes definitely the alpha female type, which is kind of a turn off sexually. She's very red pill in her own right and is actually the one that introduced me to the concept. I know guys say not to take a girls advice, but I really do value this girls advice. She's the one that stops me from being too nice to girls because she says they won't want me. She introduced me to the concept that I have to be cold and distant with girls to bed them. She understands men so well that she hardly ever dates, because of extremely high standards and she say she can "see right through everyone". She's kind of weird as hell, that's what makes her less bangable to me. Would I do it if she wanted to? Sure. But I know her well enough now to know she will never do it, as she hardly ever has sex, and when we met I was hitting on her and she immediately friendzoned me. As attractive as she is, being friends with a super hot girl to most peoples standards and seeing how weird she can be made me realize that hot girls aren't really hot girls, they're just normal girls. I know it sounds obvious but I used to treat hot girls like a different species until I became friends with a bunch of them.

Plus, these girls introduce me to a ton of girls. I get to bang their female acquaintances while already being pre-qualified("hes soooo nice and cool" they tell her, already knowing I wont be nice). That one friend even goes on my Tinder sometimes and even guys on this forum would be shocked at the quality of game she spits to these girls. She's gotten a ton of girls to send me nude photos, she really knows how to talk to women. I question her sexuality sometimes actually haha. Its always "shes sexy" "those tits are nice as hell" she's too bro for me to really care about banging her.

Managing female friends?

It seems like this is advantageous for you: they help you out with favours and don't try and play you against other guys and such. Good deal.

Sadly, I've noticed that most women aren't so cool in regards to their male friends. This isn't to say they're all bad, but I generally try to avoid friendships with women I would rather fuck. It's just a conflict of interests and such complications only, you guessed it, make my life more stressful than it has to be.

If you can deal with wanting to fuck them instead of hanging out with them, then more power to you. Generally speaking, after years of being friends with women, I've decided that I simply do not trust most women enough to want to be cool with them beyond the level of acquaintance. Furthermore, when I'm absolutely honest, I would bang them than talk to them about random shit I have no interest in.

About 6 months ago I was hanging out with my female friends when I realised I had NOTHING in common with 90% of them and that they simply used to me as someone to hang out with until something better came along. They also didn't do much in the way of hooking me up with any of their friends, so I typically don't see much of a use in keeping them around. I have only 1 female friend I have anything in common with and the only reason this friendship works is because we both have 0 attraction for one another.

The lack of attraction must be mutual (or you must be getting laid somewhere else), otherwise you have a liability on your hand. This only gets compounded as you work on improving yourself as a man.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Managing female friends?

I generally will not accept any "consolation friend-zone prize", but I will friend-zone a girl first if I believe she has more value to me than just her pussy.

I believe the trick to manage hot female friends (in a social circle) is to not try to bang them by friendzone them before they friendzone you. But don't be a beta, only do good deeds for them on your own term. Just be cool to everyone in the social circle, be it guys, hbs, or even land whales. Some of my past mistakes in social circle were to just focus on the hbs in the exclusion of everyone else, don't be that guy who only talks to girls, the dudes are going to hate, you want to be cool with all the guys. The danger here is when a social circle is starting to form, all the guys will try to get with the hbs of the group, don't compete with them and just be cool with everyone. It actually helps when a hb enters into a relationship with another guy in the group, as long as they don't extract themselves from the group, this is when she's most likely to help hook you up to another of her hot friends in another group.

The good thing with friendzoning a girl (and she accepts) before she friendzones you is your are high value in her mind, and "friend bang" can happen at any time as long as you are attractive because you were never rejected in the first place, but it might take awhile, sometimes years when all the conditions are met before you can have a friend bang without jeopardizing the relationship. I learned this when I banged my friend of 4 years awhile back. It might sound cliche, but it literally "just happens". If you are attractive, she will come to you to when she's single or just need a quick D. There is another friend that I know I can bang, but she's just not my type. So as long as you are high value in her mind, banging a hb friend is just a matter of time.

Again, the trick is to be cool and not beta, but don't escalate. Treat her like a guy, invite her to do cool things with your other friends (bonus point if you told her ahead of time some thirsty guys will try to hit on her) and don't arrange to be alone with her, don't get jealous if she gets with another guy. You are not trying to bang her, she's just a DHV tool. Let her know you are a man who is interested in women and she may or may not hook you up. And she just might eventually want to bang you herself with no strings attached.