rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Happy Hour Vs Night game?

I was reading one of Roosh's posts about night game dying out. I def plan on taking his advice and changing the venues I've been going to. I'm even thinking about changing the time I go out.
Has anyone here had any success during happy hour? I haven't been to many happy hours while in grad school but I'm thinking about trying it out. Any same day lays from it?

MiXX told us he got a ton of kills from Happy Hour last year - he actually broke down his approaches by time of day to find the most optimal approach hours.

Happy hour is the golden hour. Try picking venues near office complexes. Girls get off work and stop in for a drink. Their bitch shield aren't usually up like at a club on a Saturday night.

Happy hour can quickly translate to a venue change and from there into a SNL. Getting too late/tired isn't an excuse during happy hour. You've got a fair chance to either get her to another bar, or back to your place or her's to continue the fun. Plus, drinks cost less, and if you strike out, you can still go out that night! Definitely worth trying.

long live happy hours! had tons of fun, especially in south america and asia

90% of my night game is happy hours, and I specifically choose venues with corporate parties, those girls are the fucking easiest lays in the world. If you ever get tired of "VIP" lines, qualifying yourself to a GED bouncer at the door, and bitch shields that can block solar explosions, start going to happy hours!!

Thank me later!

Mixx