rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Niche Dating Sites

Niche Dating Sites

Niche dating sites are on the rise. Niche dating sites are dating sites for finding the other people in your weird subculture.

http://www.vox.com/2014/5/17/5720982/why...rmers-only

Quote:Quote:

Farmers Only is one of the more successful niche dating sites that have cropped up in the last few years, and are just hitting their stride. I talked to a couple of founders, who are fine with being the little guy in the world of Match.coms, OkCupids, and EHarmonys.

Also metioned in the article is Atlasphere (for Ayn Rand fans), Trek Passions, OkComrade, and GlutenFreeSingles. Even one for Alex Jones fans.

Online dating has made me realize that I really don't care a bunch about "chemistry," "compatibility," or whatever other stupid words dating sites use. My primary qualifiers go on a one to ten scale.

That said, I'm curious what other niche's exist, how you'd game them, and what niches you wish existed.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Niche Dating Sites

It's probably a good idea. On a mainstream dating site there are seemingly endless choices. Sifting through thousands and thousands of options can be exhausting. And how many people even find what they want online? The majority of guys and girls I know don't get much out of it. Narrowing down a niche may remove that endless choice factor and help you find the relatively small pool of people that you'll naturally vibe with.

I'd like to have a niche site for people that have been to at least ten countries. Or maybe one for people who can speak more than one language. Or for people with eclectic music taste, or for people that are intellectually and culturally curious. And of course one for people who are not fat! Or better yet, combined the aforementioned into one.

Niche Dating Sites

meetup.com is a good one. I haven't experimented much with it, busy with too many other sites but I can totally see how finding people in your niche would help get dates and bangs.

Niche Dating Sites

Christianmingle.com

-- Too scared to try it out for feeling that God will smite me --

Blackpeoplemeet.com

--I'm white, but inherently, that doesn't matter. Have not verified this.--

I WISH there was a dating site for emo/scene girls. Something about that pale skin and cotton candy hair... Add a host of emotional problems/ daddy issues and you've got a winning combo.

I would game them by making them smile and laugh, 2 things they don't do often, while her happiness became dependent upon me.
I would then proceed to 'Dennis' the chick and for those who don't know, it goes like this...

D - Demonstrate Value
E - Engage Physically
N - Nurture dependence
N - Neglect Emotionally
I - Inspire hope
S - Separate entirely

Granted, those girls have been known to be bat-shit crazy. I'll take my chances. And a can of mace.

Niche Dating Sites

Quote: (05-19-2014 03:25 PM)jayyrod1 Wrote:  

I WISH there was a dating site for emo/scene girls. Something about that pale skin and cotton candy hair... Add a host of emotional problems/ daddy issues and you've got a winning combo.

The source of my first online notch.

Goth Scene

Good times.

Niche Dating Sites

Thanks player_1337. As much as i hate online dating sites I'm going to have to try this one out. Tell me though, do you rock a gothic-esque style or think that would be necessary? I don't exactly look good in all black with liquid paper white skin.

Niche Dating Sites

Quote:'jayyrod1 Wrote:

I WISH there was a dating site for emo/scene girls.

www.vampirefreaks.com ?

Good luck, though-- they're mostly there to soak up free online attention, in my experience

Niche Dating Sites

I'm on glutenfreesingles. Very few fat women on that site. Most are in shape and serious about their bodies.

Niche Dating Sites

Midnite, have you gotten laid off it?

Niche Dating Sites

There's a site called Ninjapassions. Seems pretty legit. Ha

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Niche Dating Sites

i might make a worldwide dating site for womenwhowannafuckanindian.com, of course the only male profile will be mine.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Niche Dating Sites

Quote: (05-19-2014 03:25 PM)jayyrod1 Wrote:  

D - Demonstrate Value
E - Engage Physically
N - Nurture dependence
N - Neglect Emotionally
I - Inspire hope
S - Separate entirely

Cool concept. It's funny that's been my basic formula for first dates since since started to know what I was doing.

Between Demonstrate and Engage I would add forged emotional connection and leave out the separate part(first date formula obviously.) Nurture and Neglect stay because it's a powerful weapon to make her feel like she may lose out by not buying in on you early. Inspire makes her feel secure enough to jump to you, but not completely comfortable to remove the sense of danger that works for your attraction.

Niche Dating Sites

Quote: (05-20-2014 06:00 AM)jayyrod1 Wrote:  

Thanks player_1337. As much as i hate online dating sites I'm going to have to try this one out. Tell me though, do you rock a gothic-esque style or think that would be necessary? I don't exactly look good in all black with liquid paper white skin.

Although I'm fair with dark hair- I never sported the stereotypical goth attire. I used the site briefly in the summer of 2009- with a vague profile and 2 or 3 pics.

Niche Dating Sites

Quote: (05-22-2014 01:25 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

There's a site called Ninjapassions. Seems pretty legit. Ha

Thanks. I know where I'll meet my future wife now.

[Image: boogiepika.gif]

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Niche Dating Sites

Exactly. Ninjas are flexible....in bed.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Niche Dating Sites

But seriously, is anyone actually a member of ninjapassions AND has anyone pulled from the site? I'm quite tempted to sign up and run text game. Then I can say I banged a ninja.

Niche Dating Sites

There are 100s of niche dating sites. If you have the time and live in a well populated area, it would be worth the time to check them out (hint: industry news sites like onlinepersonalswatch). The main thing to watch out for is a lot of sites populate themselves with fake female profiles. The smaller players have gotten in trouble for it, yet its a proven way to make money and others keep doing it.

Niche Dating Sites

I haven't tried Atlasphere. I suspect it's largely because of my experience with Randian women in real life. They are narcissist, passive aggressive, and dishonest.

The ratio of men to women in Randian circles is about three to one. Interestingly enough, I've heard that it was about even back in the 1960's. I often wonder what happened.

That being said, if you have good game, have a good job, and are in shape, you'll score easily with them. Fuck the shit out of them, but don't ever get into a relationship with them.

Niche Dating Sites

Personally I stay off all dating sites. Too much of a meat market. Day game is the best.

Niche Dating Sites

BeautifulPeople.com. A lot can, and has, been written about the people who use that site.

Niche Dating Sites

Quote: (05-19-2014 12:06 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

meetup.com is a good one. I haven't experimented much with it, busy with too many other sites but I can totally see how finding people in your niche would help get dates and bangs.

Meetup.com is not a dating site.