rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Discovered a great restart text

Purely by chance. I saw a girl who id been chatting to around Christmas time but the trail had gone cold (only spoke to her for five minutes in person). The other day I saw her having lunch in town with some ugly bloke so later on text her saying "hi hows it going, saw you in town earlier but didnt want to disturb your lunch".

She text me back shortly after asking where as she's moved and was an a different city to me (the girl I saw wasn't her it was a lookalike). Cue conversation about what she's up to. Anyway met her last night and fucked her.

Am going to try this with a few others that have gone cold... I think it appeals to a woman's curious nature and unless they hate you they're bound to respond.

First of all, I'll frame this by saying, like 99% of game, if it works, it works, so keep trying it. Rinse and repeat. So congratulations on that.

Restart texts are like openers, you just need some loosely veiled reason to talk to her and bang you're in. While this definitely would work, a lot of the time, I think it could still be tweaked a bit to frame it such that "I didn't approach you because I had other shit going on" rather than what you said, which gives the vibe "I didn't approach you because I didn't want to interrupt your life". You can tweak the line slightly, by saying "hey I saw you [broad time span] in [loosely defined geographical area] as I was running to [something more important than talking to you] hows it going" The broad time span and loosely defined geographical area give you a large leeway, and she will think she saw you.

On a deeper note, if you see a girl you haven't seen in a while and want to get the bang, just go up and talk to her. If it's a doppelganger, even better, because you have just opened her and she presumably looks pretty close to what the other girl looks like, so you can bang her too. It is in the same vein as the beta critics of day gamers vs. day gamers argument. Most (beta) critics of day game will stress the fact that you're interrupting her day and whatever she's doing by approaching her. Day gamers typically respond to that by flipping the script, and noting that they're not really interrupting her day, but simply giving the girl the opportunity to meet a high-value guy. By not going up and talking to girls in fear of interrupting whatever it is that they are doing, you are doing yourself a disservice. You have capitulated to the idea that whatever they are doing is more important than talking to you, which it's not. If it is, then she'll either call/text you later apologizing, or you probably never would have been able to bang her in the first place.

It's a numbers game. Approach as many girls as you can, revive as many cold contacts as you can, and game as hard as you can. Even if only 1% of girls you interact with will bang you (extremely conservative estimate), if you interact with three girls a day (easy, especially if you're daygaming or nightgaming at all), then you'll bang more girls in a year than most men do in a lifetime..

Good job getting the bang.