rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Would A RVF Reality TV Show Be Like?

Serious question ya'll: What would a reality TV show based on the personalities of the forum be like? Could we be Teevee stars?

A mishmash of these shows?

[Image: SG3_0024.jpg]

[Image: 050620_realworld_hmed_2p.grid-6x2.jpg]

Some many questions:

Would soup start an mPUA lair in the basement?

How long before we find out Handsome Creepy Eel practices squid game on girls? Will we find the half-cooked cephalopod in the oven?

Will we have to worry about G Manifesto swooping in mid-season in his private jet and custom suit and stealing all our women?

What about banned members? How hard will they jockey to get in the house?

Will IRT be comic relief? Or will he sign up to learn game from soup?

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

We could have rite of passage ceremonies for newbies!

And a Church of Game where Roosh comes to preach his philosophy.

And a yearly competition to see who bang as many sluts as Christian McQueen and G-man.

Just some of my ideas[Image: idea.gif]

El Mech would show up just to fuck with people.

Tuth would sit on a chair above everybody wielding the ban hammer.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

The prize for the winner would be a years supply of baking soda.

It's funny you mention this. Eerily timed funny. I'm speaking to a reality tv show producer now who has a lot of clout.

I can see it now... Genetic Pool Party.

Whose genes will be passed on through sweet lovemaking with foreign women, who will meet the ban hammer, and whose blue pill mindest will get them kicked out of... the genetic pool.

I would of course, be in the editing room, staring at a computer screen and shaking my head.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

I imagine itll be similar to Nat Geo's Ultimate Survival Alaska:

I would start an mPUA layer in the basement. You can't come in unless you have a fuzzy hat.

I'd host fuzzy hat only parties there.

You'd have to bring at least two girls if you wanted entry. Or you could choose to face my guard:

The Rustler would always have MILFs in da house! Especially during school hours.

The good thing is that not many players are into older women....

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Judging by the number of people who feel the need to publicly declare every time they're "taking a break from the forum," this is more like it:

[Image: ohshit2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

More like this...epic drunk Russian family fight.

Or maybe a bit of this:

The Real Housewives of RVF™

Here is GManifesto's reaction to finding out there will be no chicks in the house to hit on.

Will there be a backyard battle royale arena for banned members?

Ali would get drunk, put a pizza in the oven, pass out, and burn the house down.

Mech knew this would happen all along and luckily had a large insurance policy, but of course shared it with no one, except for the evil driver.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

By the end of the second week there would be a big fight between the MGTOW's and the PUA's.

With Beyond Borders standing on the sideline trying to decide which side to join. :-)

In the middle of the night - The Lizard of Oz would sneak into the kitchen and pour away half the whisky - and then fill the bottles back up with water.

Later in the same night - Aliblabha would sneak into the kitchen and drink half the whisky - and then fill the bottles back up with water.

With Aliblabha getting fewer and fewer headaches each morning - he would get suspicious and wait up all night in the kitchen guarding the whiskey.

Eventually - one morning - both Aliblabha and The Lizard of Oz would be found face down on the kitchen floor.

With only one of them still breathing...

On the flip side of the self destruct scenario...I could see the following play out:

Members slowly start to become infamous in the local scene, and naturally work out a hierarchy of niche skills where everyone can play a part.

Weekly challenges are based on game/social engineering, so when someone wants to fly somewhere, instead of just looking for cheap flights, members challenge themselves to game a stewardess and get a companion pass for one of their fellow members.

The stories get more and more legendary, so that there has to be face control for girls even at house parties, and random dudes in town starting treating House members by referential titles with better service (i.e. Mitch as "The Godfather" in the Old School movie)

Local men apply for a chance to be the next guy selected for a coveted "mentorship" spot and invitation to parties, nights on the town, or even carrying RVF members' groceries so they can observe proper day game.

Deeply converted local women keep all the rooms spotless, and must offer up a sister/cute friend from time to time to prove their worth and continue to be invited back.

The house does not implode the way the mansion did in "The Game" with Mystery, Tyler Durden, etc. since the members aren't competing for money, or one-itis.

Cameos include famous male athletes, celebrities, etc. most often post-divorce, with a weekly segment called "Lessons Learned"

Roosh and Tuth surprise everyone with a visit at the end of the season, and declare that houses in this fashion "should go forth and multiply".

I'd drop a shitload of liquid acid in cardguy's whiskey and watch him trip out.

ME BEFORE TAKING ACID:

[Image: MTIwNjA4NjM0MjAzODMzODY4.jpg]

ME AFTER TAKING ACID:

[Image: kim-jong-il-twn.jpg]

MikeCF would put Cattle Rustler in a choke hold after discovering he touched his stainless steel Super Angel Juicer 5500 model.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Cardguy would be the first evicted/banned member for causing fights whilst sneaking away.

Quote: (05-18-2014 07:25 PM)renotime Wrote:  

MikeCF would put Cattle Rustler in a choke hold after discovering he touched his stainless steel Super Angel Juicer 5500 model.

Not only that, but I juiced veggies and fruits that are GMO rather than organic!

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I can only the imagine the topics of the fights:

"Asian notches don't count if you're white."

"I think I want to be religious." "You do realize debauchery is a sin in every major religion right?" "Yeah but which one is red pill?"

Quote: (05-18-2014 07:45 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Cardguy would be the first evicted/banned member for causing fights whilst sneaking away.

[Image: sprint-dr-evil-plan.jpg]