rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Budlight Commercial is Cringeworthy

Biggest piece of shit commercial I've ever seen.

That was the GOAT beer commercial. I was only a kid when it came out but I remember laughing to it every time.

Meh. It wasn't so bad. I think it might be one of their better commercials because it represents the product better: beer is for bitches. It increases estrogen in men. Why do you think the church promoted beer drinking in Europe? It made men less horny.

Drink tequila instead.

Those girls just came across as huge cunts to me. Narrator girl sounds annoying as fuck. They complain about being hit on by guys yet go dance club full of guys. A guy talks to one of the girls and she physically shoves his face away.

I definitely got better things to worry about but when I was sitting down watching the hockey game and this commercial came on after every whistle it just starting pissing me off

Quote: (05-16-2014 11:06 AM)Jazzman92 Wrote:  

Those girls just came across as huge cunts to me. Narrator girl sounds annoying as fuck. They complain about being hit on by guys yet go dance club full of guys. A guy talks to one of the girls and she physically shoves his face away.

I definitely got better things to worry about but when I'm sitting there watching the hockey game and this commercial came on after every whistle it just starting pissing me off

Also helps filter these kind of cunts from committing to them. Girls who go out, party, get drunk and top it off by sucking down pizza are only useful for one thing.

You know if you approach a group of girls it is gonna' be tough.

Even if she likes you - she will often prefer the ego boost of telling you to fuck off. That raises her status in front of her friends and makes her seem less of a ho in their eyes.

It is a 'win/win'.

I turned this on its head once.

A drunk chick (who was a '9') was on a hen night in Leeds. She and her friends approached our group and she said she had to kiss us all as a dare.

My friends agreed.

When she came to me - I was like, 'Bitch please'. And turned my back to get my drink.

She left.

I definitely got better things to worry about but when I was sitting down watching the hockey game and this commercial came on after every whistle it just starting pissing me off

You need some schooling in advertising. You were not the target demographic for this commercial. They're targeting American women with this commercial to build brand-awareness. Sure, the women in this video are cunts, but I think a LOT of American women would relate to this commercial.

Brand advertising for alcohol is really difficult to do, and the main purpose is to make MONEY. Nothing else matters except for money. You don't make a lot of money in advertising by caring if you piss a few people off.

That all being said, yes I agree.. this was a painful commercial to watch. Though the Iron Sheik appearance was cool.
Women are bigger consumers than men. If you can figure out a way to effectively advertise to females then you'll make a fortune.

When I first started reading ROK, I would think to myself: it can't be that extreme-NAWALT and all that jazz. But watching this mainstream beer commercial, celebrating the female id, there's no denying red pill is truth.

And does that girl open the guy with the tat?

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Such BS.

I hate the way she says "Club" like she's ghetto black rapper.

From a marketing standpoint, it's spot on.

Budweiser know their market well and truly grok what spoilt, entitled, vapid brats American women are and have tailored their advertising as a result.

The narcissistic selfies, the casual dismissal of "creepy guys" to the salivating over the tattooed alpha, the line-skipping made out to be as natural as taking a piss, as Travolta said it's all designed to resonate with your average American party slut's fantastical existence, and from that pov it hits the mark.

Quote: (05-16-2014 11:50 AM)travolta Wrote:  

You need some schooling in advertising. You were not the target demographic for this commercial. They're targeting American women with this commercial to build brand-awareness. Sure, the women in this video are cunts, but I think a LOT of American women would relate to this commercial.

Brand advertising for alcohol is really difficult to do, and the main purpose is to make MONEY. Nothing else matters except for money. You don't make a lot of money in advertising by caring if you piss a few people off.

That all being said, yes I agree.. this was a painful commercial to watch. Though the Iron Sheik appearance was cool.
Women are bigger consumers than men. If you can figure out a way to effectively advertise to females then you'll make a fortune.

I totally agree. I realize that it's targeting a different demographic. Its just painfully annoying to watch over and over gain

You guys want to know something funny about that shitty Bud Light AD... *Drum Roll*

it was filmed in Toronto...

Of course it was.

Its a perfect detail of the empty and narcissistic lives Toronto women live. From the tacky CityPlace Condos, to the shitty bars, to the noodle back dudes, to stuffing their faces after that bar, that's a Toronto girls night out 99% of the time.

The worst part was when she was scanning that dude and his shitty fake tattoo. They have turned into strait up hawk signs. If a dude is willing to throw his skin into the shitter for life he can line up for ink and have women throw them selves at him for merely having squiggles on his arm. That is how basic and vapid Toronto women have become.

The "Guys" version is just as bad. It details the dude as a pure noodle back whom is a chicken and likley can't get laid (also filmed in Toronto):

I think the only thing it was missing was one of the cute chicks hooking up with some buff, Tyson Beckford-looking Black guy.

I'm sure that'll be in a subsequent commercial.

Sounds like the standard western women. Snobby attitude, gut bursting beer (don't forget the late night pizza). 10000x bitch shield, but wants to be validated, guy not paying attention to her gets the number of course. These females act more and more like their male counterparts, it's disgusting.

Budweiser was being sold @ £5 a pint around Wembley stadium for the FA cup match and it was the cheapest one they had. My friends who went down there were not best pleased.

Quote: (05-16-2014 02:43 PM)kosko Wrote:  

You guys want to know something funny about that shitty Bud Light AD... *Drum Roll*

it was filmed in Toronto...

Of course it was.

Its a perfect detail of the empty and narcissistic lives Toronto women live. From the tacky CityPlace Condos, to the shitty bars, to the noodle back dudes, to stuffing their faces after that bar, that's a Toronto girls night out 99% of the time.

The worst part was when she was scanning that dude and his shitty fake tattoo. They have turned into strait up hawk signs. If a dude is willing to throw his skin into the shitter for life he can line up for ink and have women throw them selves at him for merely having squiggles on his arm. That is how basic and vapid Toronto women have become.

The "Guys" version is just as bad. It details the dude as a pure noodle back whom is a chicken and likley can't get laid (also filmed in Toronto):

Holy Uptalk Batman!

They should've made a vid from the Tat guy's POV:

Going to the bar, showing off my boss tat. Skip the bud light, what am I, a beta bitch? I stick with Jim Beam, neat.

Some party slut approaches me. She reeks of takeout pizza and cheap beer. Seems like an easy lay. Girl digs my tat. Number close.

After that, get a text from one of my girls. Says some chode took her out for prime rib, but she needs the other prime rib. Looks like my nights getting started.

Bud Lite: You Ain't This Guy, So Drink Our Foamy Piss Drink Instead!

@kosko - great post. Every time I see one of your posts - I know I am going to be giving it a 'like' as soon as I finish reading. You are consistent as hell.

Lame, don't care. I'm gonna drink less Bud Light now.

At 00:05 what does she say after "no doorbell policy"? It sounds like "doolie just KP".

And what does no doorbell policy mean?

I have bad hearing and she just talks so fast and foreign.

I don't date chicks.

Which means I love dumb commercials like this one.

Other people's problems.

Nothing makes me happier.

[Image: schadenfreude-.jpg]

Its easy to see why the AD is shitty. Marketing firms are packed full of women. Women are buy more and more watery and shitty beers also so its a perfect match for shitty Bud Light. Look at these homo cans they have now too:

[Image: kings-bud-light-bottle02-03s.jpg]

They are so light and strange. They feel awkward in the hand also and I have a suspicion they are made to fit in smaller (female) hands better. I imagine females complained old beer bottles were to heavy and wet to hold so they changed them.

Next up is the re-closeable beer bottle:
[Image: Bud-Light-Platinum-Reclosable-Bottle.jpg]
[Image: huh.gif]
Because one watered down 4% Alc. beer might be too filling for you... when they make them so small its barley a glass full to begin with. Only females open/pour drinks and never finish them. I see women all the time ditch almost full cocktails and beer at the bar and parties, men are less likley to ever waste liquor.

Are people in other cities different? If so, how? Ive actually never been out clubbing before.

Whats a noodle back?

Noodle Back is something me and my homies used to say. It basically just means somebody with a weak backbone, a herb, a beta, a soft little shit.

Quote: (05-16-2014 02:59 PM)cooledcannon Wrote:  

At 00:05 what does she say after "no doorbell policy"? It sounds like "doolie just KP".

And what does no doorbell policy mean?

I have bad hearing and she just talks so fast and foreign.

LOL. No doorbell policy means the sluts don't have to ring before barging in.

"Dolly, Jess, KP" is like a biblical recital of the (perfectly chosen) names of the other 3 whores (beside the narrator). Later -- "KP is feeling it... Jessy is getting hit on by a guy" etc.

I think the commercial is great, lol -- it gives me a hot buzz of reality. The reality may not be to anyone's taste including mine but I can't help loving what is real. [Image: angel.gif]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

@kosko - the beers aimed at beers have tops to make it harder for girls to get their drinks spiked.

It is a major concern with chicks - but I think they are mostly just being paranoid.

But who knows?