rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man rejected by 5000 women on Facebook

Numbers game fails man after he’s ‘rejected by 5,000 women’ on Facebook

http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/13/numbers-ga...k-4726300/

[Image: predrag-jovanovic.jpg?w=828&h=550]

A man who played the numbers game when trying to find women on Facebook has failed dramatically after apparently being rejected 5,000 times.

Serbian Predrag Jovanovic had employed the strategy in the hopes of meeting a partner but was disappointed when most of the people he contacted didn’t reply.

‘I got only 15 responses and they were all negative,’ the 34-year-old said.

‘All 15 politely refused to be my girlfriend, while the rest of them simply ignored me. When someone ignores you that is the worst thing of all.’

Jovanovic vowed to continue his quest to find a woman online because he said he had little choice as women in his town near Belgrade were either married or grandmothers.

The lonely Serb also admitted he was shy and found speaking to the opposite sex through the internet easier.

‘All I am asking is for someone to take a chance on me, meet up and we take it from there,’ he added.

‘I know I risk getting into the record books as the biggest Facebook romantic flop of all time but it is worth the risk.’

Team Nachos

5,000 rejections and he hasn't learned a fucking thing.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Why gaming in real life is the best way to do it. Were he to go out into the field, build attraction through his personality, and show his personal style, theres no way he'd be shut down 5000 straight times.

He needs this site [Image: king.gif]

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

I'm sending this guy my books.

Although, I should probably send a case of ProActive with it.

This guy has negative game. I'm working some chick in the Netherlands as we speak.
I almost got her on a plane to come see me. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

If that was the profile pic he used I can see why. Dude looks like he just hacked someone to death.

facebook game rule # 1: dont.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

He's probably trying to ask out 8's and 9's

He is...a 5? maybe a 6? IDK I'm not really good at rating other men.

He should start out trying to game 5's and then slowly work his way up.

if all else fails, he can go to an Asian country. [Image: tongue.gif]

too soon for the Asian country jokes?

If he's opening with : ''Do you want to be my girlfriend ?'' I can see why he failed. Poor dude.

No ugly women, just lazy women.

In before that quote about doing the same thing and expecting different results.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'm surprised more girls didn't write back just to fuck around with him.

Numbers game by itself doesn't make sense. That's like trying make an airplane propeller out of thin air.

He needs to do something that would gain a little traction.

And least now he's got the worlds attention, and had some fame from this.

If he's smart, which I doubt he is unless this was the plan all along, then he could parlay that fame into pussy.

If I were that dude I'd try to get a movie made about me or make a tv show or something.

I'm a little suspicious of this..

I don't believe that out 5000 girls he got absolutely no positive responses or girls that were at the very least curious in some way.

Also, how did the media outlet that wrote that piece find out about it. Did he call them up and say "I've got a great scoop for you.. " ?

Quote: (05-14-2014 03:04 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

[Image: laugh3.gif]

There's a back way to do this. So rule 1 is think and be creative. FB has done a 360 tail wise game applicable

[Image: angel.gif]

Quote: (05-14-2014 05:19 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

There's a back way to do this. So rule 1 is think and be creative. FB has done a 360 tail wise game applicable

explain. cold messaging wont work, it makes you seem like a tool and it will go to her others folder, which most girls dont even know about.

The only good use I found of facebook is to research girls or find out when they change their relationship statuses.

If they change their status, 48 hours later I'm "catching back up" with them

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

One thing I did once was friend a girl who never met me (through another connection), but then don't message her for a long time. That way there is no connection between messaging her and the friend request at all. I randomly messaged her because of a status update, got her on Skype, then we started talking. She's in another country now...but if I had done it slightly earlier, it was a decent chance @ a bang because she liked me.

My advice to him is to not go all Vladimir Putin and lighten up in his profy pic. No wonder the bishes aren't hollering. You gotta be somewhat enticing, maybe mix in a smile here and there.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

It sounds like one of those fake tabloid articles that journalists sometimes drum up when they're out of ideas and they feel like trolling.

Don't believe everything you read.

It'll probably take rejection 5,001 before he tries something new.

"Desserts are like mistresses. They are bad for you. So if you are having one, you might as well have two." - Alain Ducasse

Quote: (05-14-2014 05:39 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2014 05:19 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

explain. cold messaging wont work, it makes you seem like a tool and it will go to her others folder, which most girls dont even know about.

The only good use I found of facebook is to research girls or find out when they change their relationship statuses.

If they change their status, 48 hours later I'm "catching back up" with them

I've never tried cold messaging girls on Facebook with any success.

It seems a little desperate.. maybe I'm not the right guy for though.

I do know guys who do this.

In general, I don't want girls I'm fucking to be stalking me or looking me up on Facebook.

What a quitter.

Isn't he aware it took Thomas Edison over 10,000 tries before inventing the light bulb?

Quote: (05-15-2014 03:04 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

What a quitter.

Isn't he aware it took Thomas Edison over 10,000 tries before inventing the light bulb?

Im probably being abit pedantic/nerdy about it, but thats a myth; he didnt invent the lightbulb. Like most things he claimed to have invented, he simply stole from others.

If he only got 15 responses out of 5000, he is clearly doing something wrong. Even if you just sent "a" to 5000 chicks you would get more responses.

This is why real-life game is superior to online game.

I think his problem is that he's cold messaging. I just friend random girls that I think are hot. I found that European girls are really friendly and will accept and actually chat with you. Americans not so much.

Team Nachos