rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl with a boyfriend

Girl with a boyfriend

I have no idea what I'm doing honestly, and I'll be the first to admit it.

There's this 9/10 chick I've met who works at my local bar hangout. I've been working her for a while, but the strangest thing happens.

She's incredibly into me when I'm there, I mean into me, no mistaking it. We've kissed briefly there, she will playfully run her hands around my dick, etc. Spends most of the nights I'm there with me.

I cannot get her outside of there. She's incredibly cool and cold on any attempt at text or call. She flaked once after I made plans with her there, I gave her shit for it and she wouldn't talk to me when I showed up for a week, then was all over me again when I ignored her right back.

Anyways, she's got a boyfriend, and that may be the whole issue. When I'm not there in person, he's her boyfriend. When I'm there he's "well I don't know if we're really in a relationship".

What the hell do I do? She's gone too far with me for it to be just purely playful, and she doesn't flirt with any other guys there, ever. What part of my game am I fucking up? Am I missing some part of game entirely?

Girl with a boyfriend

*she works there.

maybe you're the only guy there who doesn't realize what that means, or more likely than not, you are just trying too hard. the fact that you wrote this long post about that one girl, and the mindset it reveals tells me that you are putting this girl on a pedestal. no girl wants that, and every one can sense it, even if you think you're not showing any overt action that demonstrates the pedestalization.

Girl with a boyfriend

Quote: (05-14-2014 01:54 PM)godofwar Wrote:  

*she works there.

maybe you're the only guy there who doesn't realize what that means, or more likely than not, you are just trying too hard. the fact that you wrote this long post about that one girl, and the mindset it reveals tells me that you are putting this girl on a pedestal. no girl wants that, and every one can sense it, even if you think you're not showing any overt action that demonstrates the pedestalization.

It's possible and I'm not denying it. But I'm working plenty of girls, doing pretty well. Fact is, believe it or not, I really like a challenge. I also like to figure out exactly what I'm doing wrong.

Girl with a boyfriend

Quote: (05-14-2014 12:53 PM)Jroades26 Wrote:  

There's this 9/10 chick I've met who works at my local bar hangout. I've been working her for a while, but the strangest thing happens.

She's incredibly into me when I'm there, I mean into me, no mistaking it. We've kissed briefly there, she will playfully run her hands around my dick, etc. Spends most of the nights I'm there with me.

I cannot get her outside of there. She's incredibly cool and cold on any attempt at text or call. She flaked once after I made plans with her there, I gave her shit for it and she wouldn't talk to me when I showed up for a week, then was all over me again when I ignored her right back.

Anyways, she's got a boyfriend, and that may be the whole issue. When I'm not there in person, he's her boyfriend. When I'm there he's "well I don't know if we're really in a relationship".

What the hell do I do? She's gone too far with me for it to be just purely playful, and she doesn't flirt with any other guys there, ever. What part of my game am I fucking up? Am I missing some part of game entirely?

She's using you for attention/tingles, but is too freaked out by the idea of leaving her stability. You've got to ignore her, bring girls around her, pretty much act like she does. She may come around, she may not, either way her reaction will be entertaining. Also, her being obviously into you will help you with the other girls.

You're not in the "bar workers" social circle, so you won't be able to break into that world which is where it'd be easiest for you to fuck her.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Girl with a boyfriend

Quote: (05-14-2014 02:27 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2014 12:53 PM)Jroades26 Wrote:  

She's using you for attention/tingles, but is too freaked out by the idea of leaving her stability. You've got to ignore her, bring girls around her, pretty much act like she does. She may come around, she may not, either way her reaction will be entertaining. Also, her being obviously into you will help you with the other girls.

You're not in the "bar workers" social circle, so you won't be able to break into that world which is where it'd be easiest for you to fuck her.

True, what you're saying seems right. Let me throw in another curve ball, she's got a best friend, who's her roommate, and the one time I got her out I was fully blocked by her roommate. Not even directly but we were getting somewhere and her just standing there not giving any privacy made it impossible. Is it possible her friend doesn't like me, and is influencing her?