rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not going in for the kill....does my brain work too slow?

Maybe it's just a matter of getting 100+ approaches under my belt...or maybe I need to drink more coffee. ....

Another interaction today at the coffeeshop line. I asked a cute young blonde her opinion on the frapuccinos. She answered and was smiling, laughing. I talked about a minute about that. She told me where I worked and that I work up the street. I introduced myself and got her name and we shook hands. Then...I was like....Okay...thanks for the advice on the coffee I'm going to get back to work on my laptop. WTF???!!!!

I mean afterwards...I thought of things I could have transitioned with. Or...hell even just saying "you're really helpful, let's grab some coffee sometime....any freaking thing!

I actually walked back in the coffeeshop saying to myself 'you gotta ask her number/ask her out" she was waiting on her drink to be made and kind of looked at me as I was hovering by the front door. I went to the bathroom...and on the way out...she was walking out the door...I said 'lemme get that for you'....her 'thanks' but didn't look at me....by that time the energy was obviously not there like at first. I let her go.

I shoulda just continued with anything....not me.....I bail out to go back to work. It's like I don't have that 'killer instinct" to just push the interaction. More than that....in real time...I can't really think what to say next. I'm getting tired of all these wasted opportunities....especially when the women are showing apparent interest from what I can read.

Should I practice at home? Talking in a mirror as if I'm practicing talking to chicks? I heard Napoleon did that to master his social skills......

Damn it!

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Redemption....I got another girls number 30 min. Later. Lots of iois.

She texted back in 3 mins.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Same problem. Suppose it's focus. I always know what to say, I'm just never really bothered enough to chase a girl and put effort into getting a number or so. Good on you for making up by getting another girl's number. At least you're learning and you're aware of any problems you have

I have the same struggle there sometimes. it's called fear of escalation/fear of success. Happens when you no longer fear approach and can chat for hours on end with a stranger but can't escalate. Might be due to sexual shame or being afraid to show your sexual attention. Best way is just to do it like you learned how to approach.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

If the only issue here is you could not think of what to say during the moment of interaction then don't worry about it. This has happened to me loads of times and yes it is frustrating when you sit down and get a rush of lines that would have been perfect but just write em down or keep em in mind for your next approach. You are a newbie (I will assume so since you posted on the newbie forum) and sooner or later you will get the hang of this and think of responses right away.The key is to keep approaching so that your mind is kept in that think quick environment, as you have been doing seeing how you got a girls number half an hour later. The key is not 100+ notches it's 100+ conversations.

Do not lurk. A woman can sense when a guy is hovering over them to get a word in and it dries up the vagina.

You have to put yourself in the position to be rejected. Put her on the spot to make a decision.
"We should get a drink sometime and finish this conversation". She'll either blow you out or give
up the digits. Either way you walk away knowing you took a swing instead of dwelling on what
"could have happened".

Team Nachos

Do not lurk. A woman can sense when a guy is hovering over them to get a word in and it dries up the vagina.
[/quote]

If you miss your opportunity is it gone? For example, a girl walks out of a store and you exchange glances but you're going in opposite directions. It happens so fast that you don't have a chance to instigate anything.

Quote: (05-17-2014 05:09 PM)Hoopster Wrote:  

If you miss your opportunity is it gone? For example, a girl walks out of a store and you exchange glances but you're going in opposite directions. It happens so fast that you don't have a chance to instigate anything.

In the above scenario the natural players will immediately say something, or will find an excuse to follow behind and approach the girl. Not an easy situation though. Roosh talked about this in Day Bang. Not even him can get a solid interaction out of this all the time.

Girls have radar on guy's intention. They just know. Beats me. You see a girl, you have 3 second to approach. That's it.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (05-17-2014 06:26 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Girls have radar on guy's intention. They just know. Beats me. You see a girl, you have 3 second to approach. That's it.

Three seconds. I'm going to start using that.

A good rule when making cold approaches is not to leave the interaction. If the girl is initially responsive talk about anything...ANYTHING but don't leave. If she is not interested let her walk.

That doesn't mean it should be an interview:

Canada must be cold
rather than
where are you from Canada?