rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Knowing whether she'll give her number/go on a date BEFORE you ask...

Is there a way?

Sure, I know if she's giving you clear uninterested signals she won't or...on the other hand if she's eye fucking you...she probably will. But if it's a rather plutonic conversation where she's not doing any IOI stuff...like stroking her hair or neck, etc.

I mean....do most of you guys know when she's going to say yes or no...and then ask for the digits or to set up a date....you're usually right because you 'read her right' before hand. I know there's no surefire 100% answer to this. But, I'm thinking if you can spare yourself the pain of rejection if she's doing some tell tale things or remaining cooly distant while being polite...you might as well spare your emotions.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Rejection only stings for the moment. If your not willing to be rejected how can you expect to score?

Unless she whips your dick out and starts blowing you. Youll never know until you ask.

Hell, even if she does.blow you right then and there you're still not guaranteed the number.
True story

Don't shoot for the number. Shoot for the date. The number is implied.

You: "Let's hang out sometime".
Her: "Sure"
You: "Cool. What's your number?"

Team Nachos

Girls will give their numbers to anyone. Its probably the easiest thing to get in the whole world. What you should be concerned about is if that number transpires into anything. Obviously you need to build attraction, so IOIs are a good indicator, but also just read simple body language. If she's not closed off, is smiling, and is facing you, theres a good chance the number will be transacted.

As said above, you'll never know until you ask. But what I would say is instead of "can I grab your number?" Is "You seem cool and we should hangout sometime, throw me your number and we'll set something up" and literally place your phone in her hand. Just a little trick that works 98.9% of the time.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Quote: (05-13-2014 01:22 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Girls will give their numbers to anyone. Its probably the easiest thing to get in the whole world. What you should be concerned about is if that number transpires into anything. Obviously you need to build attraction, so IOIs are a good indicator, but also just read simple body language. If she's not closed off, is smiling, and is facing you, theres a good chance the number will be transacted.

As said above, you'll never know until you ask. But what I would say is instead of "can I grab your number?" Is "You seem cool and we should hangout sometime, throw me your number and we'll set something up" and literally place your phone in her hand. Just a little trick that works 98.9% of the time.

The Key to this move is to "LITERALLY place your phone in her hand."
--That's solid advice. I'm 100% positive that 'TheFinalEpic' hasn't asked for a number since he learned it--

Re-reading your post, OP. I sense you have some inner-game issues.
'Fear of rejection' is typical, and there are tons of posts around here (i'm sure) that can help you overcome it.

Instead of trying to take her number start talking about meeting again or about future date. Maybe tell her where you want to go or just bullshit about something you would want to do with her again. Just anything that includes you both. Watch how she reacts. If she seems normal / cool / enthusiastic then she probably wants to meet again too. If she's evasive / hesitant / looking down / no eye contact / etc then she's not really into it so that's a potential flake.

You can even back off a bit saying "listen I don't want to waste our time or be like every other pushy little fucker, I prefer you tell me straight up if you're not ok with that than leading me on later on, nobody likes it, it's ok, don't worry I won't be offended". If she likes the idea a little bit she will tell you she wants to meet with you again [fear of loss] and saying something like that out loud to a guy she just met is a nice investment on her part. If she's still on the fence about it then you might win some points by such original non needy attitude [no guy in her life has ever said something like that before]. If she's not down then, oh well, you just saved yourself hopes and dreams and you come out of the situation with grace.

Basically focus on the present interaction and a future scenario and pay attention if she's even cool with that. Taking her number is only a tool to cover details when and where. The goal is to find out if she wants to see you again. If she does then taking her number is nothing more than an afterthought.

Good luck

- You follow your gut, and when that little voice inside you says "approach!", you'll see that it's usually right. You'll only develop that after approaching many girls.

- You need to build thick skin by having multiple rejections, ask any veteran, the one who scores the most gets the most rejected. After enough approaches, you just laugh it off and move on to the next one. There's no ego. After you accept it as the woman just not being available, not because of you, you'll be above it.

- What Parlay said, go for the date, and the number is implied.

- Sometimes girls give out their phone like candy at halloween, even after a long conversation, and it's a dead end. Only after approaching enough girls, you'll be able to tell when the number is real prospect or not.
Examples:
- A girl took an extra 3 seconds to say sure = dead end
- A girl giggling and looking at the floor and saying sure = dtf (down to fuck)
- A girl smiling and repeating your name and saying sure = dtf
- A girl not reciprocating normal questions about you ( where you from, etc) = dead end
- Widening their eyes and smiling = dtf
- Girl asking you for your number = dead end
- Girl giving you hers (during the day) = dtf (sometimes)
etc... and many more

The point is, if you don't approach many girls, you'll never develop this instinct.

Honestly though, numbers are just a waste of life. Shoot for SNL (Same night lay) or ONS ( One night Stand) whenever you get the chance and escalate as much as you can, and then go for numbers if that doesn't work. You don't see James Bond getting numbers, because getting numbers and getting laid are not the same thing.
Veterans have mentioned it on different threads:

Christian Mcqueen http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-32635.html
Samseau http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8341.html

Remember, getting numbers is not game. Penis in vagina is game.

Simon

Life is good

Good advice. Why the hell are you still considered a game denialist on this forum?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

haha lack of posts, I'm new to the forum, but I've been internalizing game for a long time. I still make mistakes, but I sure as hell try to correct them whenever I can.

Life is good

Why go for the number? Go for the bang. Your priority should be bang-->date-->number. If you can't get the bang then get the date, and so on. You would be surprised. I'm a newbie and I SNL a girl I met in the metro. In the morning she asked me my name. Now I've fucked her countless times and she still doesn't even know my age.

As a newbie I've never understood the fascination with number. Even in my beta days I can get a # out of any girl. She probably saved that under the name "beta guy. no pick up". Without solid attraction a # doesn't mean shit. It's just a step in logistic.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Getting numbers I find is great for pipelining and networking. When I'm in a new town, trying to bust into some social circles, I take numbers left right and center, trying to connect with new friends.

As far as actually banging chicks, going on what Dalaran said, especially when I'm in a town and not staying long/just visiting, but occasionally when I'm home and can't be bothered, I don't even take girls' numbers when I'm night gaming, unless its some special situation where the same night bang is just not in the cards. If she's really interested in you, she'll bang you that night most of the time if you've built up enough comfort and attraction. If she wants to give you a kiss on the cheek and her phone number, chances are she just wants a beta orbiter to stroke her ego.

At the end of the night, you either bang her or you don't. By trying to go for numbers, you're often selling yourself short, and if you haven't done well then there will be no attraction in the text conversation and you'll be shot anyways. Bang her. If that's not in the cards, ask her out for drinks/to meet up some other time. If she says yes, get her number. If she says no, well you tried but it wasn't quite up to snuff. Onto the next girl.

There are a lot of signs, but I have missed bangs that I thought were sure things from the pre-approach IOIs and other indicators, and gotten some in situations where I thought I had no hope and was just shooting the shit for fun/practice. You never know how an interaction is going to go until you do it.

Quote: (05-19-2014 09:13 PM)classicjimmy Wrote:  

Getting numbers I find is great for pipelining and networking. When I'm in a new town, trying to bust into some social circles, I take numbers left right and center, trying to connect with new friends.
Numbers are for day-game ( and only if shooting for snl is out of the question)

Quote: (05-19-2014 09:13 PM)classicjimmy Wrote:  

I don't even take girls' numbers when I'm night gaming, unless its some special situation where the same night bang is just not in the cards. If she's really interested in you, she'll bang you that night most of the time if you've built up enough comfort and attraction. If she wants to give you a kiss on the cheek and her phone number, chances are she just wants a beta orbiter to stroke her ego.

Yep, chances are, if she gives you her # at night, she's just blowing you off. It's actually more of a turn on to refuse her number. She'll look at you like "who the fuck does this guy think he is?" and maybe even bang you for not thirsting over her 10 digits.

Life is good

You can't know it. I've approached depressed hotties who just looked at the floor and to the untrained eye they seemed uninterested. In most cases they just needed a good fucking.