rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bashed lip looks like a coldsore! Help!

So I was doing some manly sparring with my kickboxing buddies and took one on the lip.

"No problem", I think, "chicks dig the tough guy look".

However, it looks like a coldsore...

Any tips for getting it to heal any quicker?

My buddies suggested punching me harder in the face to make it more obviously a fighting injury...which at the moment is sounding appealing!

Man, when i trained i loved gaming with a black eye or split nose... or any facial injury.
If you catch a girl looking at it just say "Hey now, its not nice to stare" then explain what happened.

As for healing?
Neosporin overnight on it.
Or manuka honey on it at night. That stuff is expensive healing gold, used it when I lost almost all the skin on one side from shoulder to hip from road rash. And its tasty. I put it on anything facial I want to heal faster. Just clean off the residue the next day, it dries dark.

Other than that, relax, mouth heals fast. Look in the mirror with pride.

Get a black eye to go with it and the focus will be on it, not the herpes

Quote: (05-13-2014 12:38 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

So I was doing some manly sparring with my kickboxing buddies and took one on the lip.

"No problem", I think, "chicks dig the tough guy look".

However, it looks like a coldsore...

Any tips for getting it to heal any quicker?

My buddies suggested punching me harder in the face to make it more obviously a fighting injury...which at the moment is sounding appealing!

Damn, calm yourself, Buddy. haha

What'll it set you back maybe one notch or two? Cost you a number? Look weird for a week?

Hell, I've pulled women with an actual cold sore on my lip. You'll be fine.

If you're really worried about it, make up some way to work it into the conversation.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

"Hell, I've pulled women with an actual cold sore on my lip. You'll be fine."

^Beat me to it.

Time for us to drop a Cold Sore Game Data Sheet.

^ I remember my brother would freak the fuck out when his cold sores broke out. He wouldn't leave the house for anything but work, would ditch school, and there was nothing you could do to get him to hit up a social function. As a result, his shit broke out even more from all the stress.

Me I'd just pick up a twelve-pack and head to the party. It wasn't ideal, but fuck it, lots of people get cold sores. To hell with it.

Just no kissing or eating the vag and you're good. Not to mention that chicks get fired up when you refuse to kiss them - some try even when you tell them why - and start going off on your neck and sometimes just work their way down and start blowing you.

That data sheet would be hilarious. haha

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I also remember when I was in Phnom Penh, Cambodia and I had a real big badass coldsore upper lip.

It looked horrible!
A girl even commented " And how much pussy have you been eating lately?"

I still pulled that night. (shored)

Don't make an elephant of a ant.
Coldsores exists.