rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice Needed on Brazilian Girl

Summary: I'm trying to decide if I should fly to Rio for a weekend to meet up with a girl.

Background: I met this girl in Rio on my last night there about 2 months ago. We made out at the bar for awhile, she seemed relatively conservative and absolutely refused to come home with me that night. We met up the next day for lunch and had a great time and hooked up some in the back seat of her car, but no bang. We have been whatsapping / facetiming to a diminishing degree since I have been back. She's about a 7.5, very sweet and feminine, but doesn't speak great English (I speak no Portuguese either) I'm not exactly starving for pussy, I banged a girl there the night before I met her, but I would really like to bang this girl and maybe more. For whatever reason which I can't explain here, I can fly anywhere for free in business class, but can really only stay for the weekend. It's about a 10 hour flight from where I live. We kind of have next weekend set as a tentative date for me to come back and I would get about 30 hours on the ground there. We had tentative plans for me to come about 4 weeks ago, but she made an excuse about 3 days before that trip saying she had an exam which was a lie, because I saw on her public Instagram profile (that she doesn't know I can see) she was at a concert in another part of Brazil. She says she really wants to see me again. How do I make this trip without looking like a total bitch that flies 10 hours to see one girl that I might not even bang. If for some reason she flakes last minute or if I go all the way over there and don't get it in I will be very pissed. I'm just not sure how to go about this without looking like a beta bitch. Please advise on my best course of action.

Don't go to see her for 30 hours, that makes no sense. Go to Rio when you have time to take a week off. See other girls and bang this one too.

What you are suggesting, flying 10 hours, staying for 20, and then flying another 10 hours sounds like 40 hours of hell. even if you don't pay any money out of pocket, it doesn't sound like that great of a time, even if you are flying business class it just doesn't make good logistical sense.

If you have such ease of flying to Brazil like that, I don't see why you wouldn't come down here for the weekend.

But don't come just for her. Come because you want to go see a show or hang out on the beach or go tour the favela or something. Make the trip about something unrelated to her that way you don't give her any power to mess up your trip.

You can fly business class, make a a business class excuse and she will eat it up.
Don't pedestalize. Meet her with an artificial time limit in a high status place and make her fear being nexted, then next her if she resists.

^ all of these, flying with any excuse but her. But she made out an excuse of exams while hanging at a concert ! Should you be putting in this much effort on her regardless of what you make her think about your trip ?

How about put her on a back burner for a while, let her add you in IG, meanwhile you post pics of you with hotties on it. Get your frame back indirectly.

Brazillian opinion: no way she will put out.

She clearly falls on that category "Daddy's girl" which, despite all stereotypes about Brazil and Rio, is very prevalent there and acurately described in that guide (I guess it appears in Bang's first edition). Could, of course, be a great bang, but she would only do that if convinced you were staying long term.

Thanks for all the replies. I think you guys are right and I should not go under the premise of just seeing her. I think I'll wait until I can go down there with a friend or 2. I do run the risk of her losing interest with time though.