rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guess Roosh was right about anger

From my experience when you find a lady that angers you. Just start searching for another one. I personally think women just put up the anger as a big ass front for being really soft inside. Or when they do things that make you mad just to purposely tick you off...But when they do tick you off i guess yu just gotta let it roll off ur back. I do dat now an it works way better for me then giving a tramp a piece of my mind... And the idea that i think all bitches are shiit now has been working out for me.

<sarcasm>
Yeah, misogony. The road to happiness!

You go dude!
</sarcasm>

I don't think the tags were necessary Lumiere [Image: icon_lol.gif]

You are on the right path, kid, but you could word it a little nicer.

I have found on my 35 years on this planet that you absolutely have to treat them like shit to get anywhere with them. That means not giving a fuck.

i"m not talking about beating them, being possessive, or being cruel. I'm talking about not giving a fuck and doing your own thing, and when they fuck up- pull their card.

Quote: (02-04-2011 10:17 PM)bigbootyluvr Wrote:  

I have found on my 35 years on this planet that you absolutely have to treat them like shit to get anywhere with them. That means not giving a fuck.

i"m not talking about beating them, being possessive, or being cruel. I'm talking about not giving a fuck and doing your own thing, and when they fuck up- pull their card.

That's what I'm starting to realize. The more women I date the less fuck I give.

i watched "a streetcar named desire" for the first time last nite

i remember back in the day i heard a couple of wannabe "pua's" talking about how marlon brando's character in that film is an example of a true "alpha"; i always just thought he was macho or smth like a younger godfather but found out last nite that in the film he actually beats up his pregnant wife and rapes her sister - not a healthy role model me would think

i do agree about the "not giving a fuck" -i have never, ever come across a very attractive girl who was going out with a guy who liked her more than she liked him

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Ive never understood why you need to put up with chicks that make you angry, like really angry. Lose their number and find another one. Its not that hard. Im not talking about an irritating coworker that you put up with, which is sadly a skill most people have seem to have lost, but rather, a chick to get a temper rise out of you. Its not worth the aggrivation, not when there are thousands of hotter girls who are so much closer to what i want.

Quote: (02-06-2011 05:19 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

in the film he actually beats up his pregnant wife and rapes her sister - not a healthy role model me would think

Basic human history from the homo-sapiens repeated again.

Quote: (02-04-2011 10:17 PM)bigbootyluvr Wrote:  

Hmmm... I don't treat them like shit. I just treat them like girls. Doesn't mean girls are shit. You abviously are frustrated.