rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another post in Quora about the myth of male power

Another random answer on Quora.

http://www.quora.com/Feminism/Why-do-fem...-in-EU-USA

Quote:Quote:

All of this is well covered in the classic book "The Myth of Male Power" by Warren Farrell.

Feminists ignore the majority of men and focus exclusively on high-powered men. So they ignore the fact that the vast majority of men -- the 99% -- are utterly powerless, and look only at the rich powerful CEOs.

A woman living in the suburbs never compares herself against the men living nearby. She only compares herself against the rich and powerful men on Wall Street.

In this way, Feminists can constantly keep a moving, impossible target, so they can always view themselves as victims. They can ignore the fact that in western society, women ON AVERAGE are less likely to be jailed, less likely to be sued, richer (women in general have much more money than men) and more likely to get higher education (currently college admissions are 60% women and 40% men). Feminist controlled newspapers will report endlessly on homeless women and children, but completely ignore the fact that homeless men are 20X more common.

In other words, Feminism completely ignores the reality of male/female power, and lives in a world of eternal fantasy, in which men play the role of the imaginary oppressors, and women the endless victims.

A feminist could step over a thousand sick, dying, homeless men in the street, on her way to drive her Mercedes to make another deposit in her fat bank account, and yet she would be completely blind to the thousand homeless men and see only the rich man at the bank ahead of her. "Men are the oppressors" she would say. Then she would vote for another law to raise women's salaries, thus further impoverishing those thousand men lying in the street.

Another favorite fantasy of Feminism is viewing women as "a minority". Which of course is nonsensical. Women have always been a majority in almost every known society. Women died in childbirth but that was always vastly less than men dying in accidents, hunting, and fighting -- all the dangerous jobs that men historically shouldered, in order to protect women from a very hostile world.

Of course Feminists are utterly silent on the topic of the enormous sacrifices that men have made through the millennia and how women have benefitted.

This Feminist victim delusion is currently destroying western society on a massive scale. Democratic institutions are 100% focused on adding more rights and wealth to women at the expense of men who are already living in poverty, and because Feminism is so blind to the male underclass, there is never any counter-force to push back. The mechanisms of democracy are stuck in perpetual "help women, screw men" mode, the gears are smoking and the machinery overheating, and there is no way to push them back to a more balanced male/female mode.

Thus we are creating a permanent underclass of men, often living in poverty or long term unemployed, who are growing extremely angry. This group of men will eventually revolt and tear down every institution. The ultimate power of men, is their willingness to use violence.

We have maybe 20 years before serious violence ensues in the West (similar to the Arab Spring in Egypt, perhaps). Read the history of the rise of Naziism and other revolutions to see parallels.

Here on Quora of course you will not read any comments on any reality. Quora is oblivious to the lies of Feminism, since it's relentlessly policed to remove any dissenting voices.

This post will be gone soon, or will attract dozens of women wailing about how insulting it is.

Why do I waste my time on these answers? I should be out making money.

Well, sometimes it's good to make some ripples and rock the boat.

Red Pill Addendum:

The reason why Feminism always focuses on men of high status is because men of low status are literally invisible to women. Thus the intellectual flaws of Feminism are directly born out of female hypergamy.

Quote: (05-10-2014 01:20 PM)demolition Wrote:  

Red Pill Addendum:

The reason why Feminism always focuses on men of high status is because men of low status are literally invisible to women. Thus the intellectual flaws of Feminism are directly born out of female hypergamy.

Exactly. Women's inability to see low status men seems genetically built into their brains. Thus woman who gain political power will *always* ignore the plight of low-status men, and will *always* be booted from power eventually (since ignoring low-status men is a guaranteed route to chaos).

This is why women historically have not been leaders in any society. They are literally mentally incapable of doing the job, and they seem completely incapable of addressing their flaw in this regard.

I never wanted to admit this, and for most of life fought against the idea... but there is a genetic difference between men and women that makes women incapable of being effective political leaders. Honestly this is is terrifying, I see no way for a technologically sophisticated future world to function with this flaw at the heart of it.

It's a great post, but I'm surprised to see it on Quora. In my experience that place is like the San Francisco of the internet when it comes to how liberal most of the up-voted comments are.

I remember when the Colorado shootings happened, and three of the guys in the theatre died while shielding their girlfriends from the bullets, the following was the top-voted comment on Quora to the question "Do the narratives of boyfriends shielding their girlfriends during the shooting enforce harmful stereotypes about masculinity?"

Quote:Quote:

Lindsey Senway, B.A. in Gender & Women's Studies

Any overly gendered narrative obscures the very real instances of individual bravery. Those men didn't necessarily die because they were men, but because they had the courage and quick-will to think about someone else. Not every man would act that way, and saying that it was base instinct I think is tragically unfair to these men who put their lives on the line for another person (man or woman).

The problem with the narrative too is that it erases the very real bravery of the women in that theatre:

Stephanie Rodriguez made a tourniquet out of her belt for a (male) stranger to stop his leg from bleeding upon exiting the theatre.
Allie Young, who sat at the front of the theatre, and stood to warn other people before getting shot in the neck
Stephanie Davies (Allie's friend) who kept her hand against the wound, dialed 911 and refused to leave Allie's side, despite her friend's protests.

The men-protecting-the-women story fits our cultural conceptions of what bravery looks like, but I think true courage is above all an individual trait we should all hope to aspire to.