rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha Male Quotes

Alpha Male Quotes

Inner game is where everything comes from. To get an idea of where you have to get your head I thought it would be a good to list so insights from true alphas. Feel free to add.

"I live for myself and I answer to nobody" - Steve McQueen

Alpha Male Quotes

"I don't think there is anything particularly wrong in hitting a woman, though I don't recommend you do it the same way that you hit a man."-Sean Connery

This was said during a Barbara Walters interview.

Alpha Male Quotes

Quote: (02-02-2011 05:22 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

"I don't think there is anything particularly wrong in hitting a woman, though I don't recommend you do it the same way that you hit a man."-Sean Connery

This was said during a Barbara Walters interview.

Yeah there's a video of that interview somewhere around here...

"Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory. " - Sun Tzu

A really good quote that you can apply on many areas in life, hence making your inner game improve.

Alpha Male Quotes

“Your wife has got to understand that no matter how much you love her, you’re a hunter, and your hunting is no threat to her. But no wife will ever understand that. No, no woman will ever understand her man.”

-The Book Of Laughter & Forgetting by Milan Kundera

"I am afriad that women appreciate cruelty, downright crelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters, all the same. They love being dominated."

-Oscar Wilde, The Picture Of Dorian Grey

"I never return to a female a second time. With me at any rate, women invariably pull out all the stops during the first encounter, and a second meeting can therefore be nothing more than the same old tune on the same old fiddle. Who wants that? Not me."

-Bitch by Roald Dahl

“One gets tired of chasing after new cunts all the time. It gets mechanical. The trouble is, you see, I can’t fall in love. I’m too much of an egoist. Women only help me to dream, that’s all. It’s a vice, like drink or opium. I’ve got to have a new one every day; if I don’t I get morbid. I think too much. Sometimes I’m amazed at myself, how quick I pull it off—and how little it really means. I do it automatically like. Sometimes I’m not thinking about a woman at all, but suddenly I notice a woman looking at me and then, bango! it starts all over again. Before I know what I’m doing I’ve got her up to the room. I don’t even remember what I say to them. I bring them up to the room, give them a pat on the ass, and before I know what it’s all about it’s over. It’s like a dream…”

-Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller

Alpha Male Quotes

"Women sometimes forgive a man who presses an opportunity, but never a man who misses one."

--Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord

plus the quote in my signature (which is actually a pick-up line).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Alpha Male Quotes

A couple of other gems:

"Misogynist: a man who hates women as much as women hate one another."
--H. L. Mencken

"A woman's place is in the wrong."
--James Thurber

"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning."
--Aristotle Onassis

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Alpha Male Quotes

"I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men."-Don Corleone

"I basically wake up in the morning and piss excellence."-Ricky Bobby (while in his alpha stage of being on top)

Alpha Male Quotes

"The only reason they come to see me is because I know that life is great and they know I know it." - Clarke Cable

"Give me five minutes to talk away my ugly face and I can bed the queen of France." - Voltaire

(This next one is written about men from a woman and is a great observation[Image: smile.gif]

"I never liked the men I loved and never loved the men I liked." - Fanny Brice

Alpha Male Quotes

“A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed”

"women are sex objects" -Hugh Hef [Image: s-HEFNER-large.jpg]

"My girlfiend said to me in bed last night' 'you're a pervert' I said, 'that's a big word for a girl of nine'."-- Emo Philips.

"If men knew all that women think, they'd be twenty times more daring." - Alphonse Karr

Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too. H. L. Mencken

Alpha Male Quotes

Always remember guys, that getting pussy is just one of the many spoils rewareded to a real alpha male. Real leaders of men are concerned with more than just the simple fleeting orgasm. If not they would just wind up chasing the cheap thrill every day of life and amount to nothing.

"Fortune favor's the bold" - Pliny the Elder in Rome. This has been used throughout time to remind men what they are fighting, exploring, conquering and killing for.

"Inactivity is Death" - Bennito Mussolini

"You have to die a few times before you can really live." - Charles Bukowski

Alpha Male Quotes

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered"

"I used to go missing a lot... Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World"

"In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life"

- George Best

Alpha Male Quotes

"Never get attached to anything that at the sudden drop of a hat you can't release and walk away from...for that will be what destroys you"

"A mental return to the present negates any mistake" -a killer quote once you wrap your mind around it.

"Make yourself look taller than me" -said by some girl I took a photo with. struck a chord because I had shitty body language at the time.

Alpha Male Quotes

Today was a disappointing day. I just read on Roissy that he defines (and most of his followers seem to agree) that being an Alpha male means nothing more than being attractive to women. I posted this comment early on in retort to some condescending little moron named Xsplat who was saying we who defined the Alpha male as something much more needed to get it through our "bony skull plates" that it was only about women.

My reply:

"Xsplat,

You are a fool. You argue that a man is alpha if women are attracted to him?

I guess there’s no accounting for poor taste.

Alpha means being alpha in more than one category. It’s a state of mind that influences everything in your life. Women are a byproduct of the Alpha male’s persona an physical being put into action. So is success in writing, MMA, and beer pong. Game is always about demonstrating value, and when you do that in any venue (except WofW) you show you are the Alpha to men and to women.

According to you a bum who attracts women is Alpha. That is a loser who attracts women. An Alpha exudes success and power. He is not some pimple on the ass of a shitty club getting skanks’ numbers like you seem to think.

Women are little playthings that the Alpha amuses himself with. He does not define himself by other’s opinions of him (male or female) like you openly admit to doing.

You say “alpha means” such and such according to this blog, from what I’ve read that is not the case. And even if it were, I don’t give a damn.

You are not alpha because you don’t really know what that means.

In fact, you are the typical beta who has just learned how to talk to women and that’s why you think that matters so much."

A few of these guys started going off about how that's not true and so on. Then another poster was basically agreeing and Roissy shut him down and said essentially "Alpha = getting bangs"

I started to post the below quoted work but then I was just like, "what's the point?" You know that guy isn't changing his mind......

"I love banging hot ass, but to act like it's some meaningful endeavor is fucking ridiculous.

Where is your box full of pussy you've collected?

Where is your heaps of mounted ass on the walls?

Going and being an industrialist and building something is being alpha.

Writing a book is Alpha.

Winning a world championship in the UFC (hell even fighting in the UFC) is Alpha.

Accomplishing something noteworthy is Alpha (and yeah, he fucks women as a consequence)

I've been reading the hell out of Roissy and I love being able to relate to the inner game articulated in the posts, but some of you guys want to say an Alpha just gets laid and personally, I find that insulting. It has been pointed out, any guy who takes the time to learn game can get laid. And they can have the Alpha attitude and so on. But BEING an Alpha male should mean a hell of a lot more than just banging a bunch of women. I do that as a hobby that sometimes moves into the Number 1 mission slot. The rest of the time, I'm making myself stay in and be disciplined so I can wake up and get real shit done. (No drinking, No whores after 12pm etc)

Getting laid is nothing special.

Most of you clowns want to call yourselves Alpha for doing something any guy can accomplish. If everyone can do it then it's nothing special.

Roissy, love the blog, I'll just pose the questions; If you are an Alpha male, can every other alpha do something that is on par with your caliber of writing and insight? Or is this an anomaly and all these guys who are nothing more than "attractive to women" the standard of Alphaness?

Or to ask it another way, if there was an Alpha Olympics and the top 3 guys all got 100 girls in a week, what is that a 3 way gold medal or is some other criteria involved?

There's got to be something more to it because as your twitter stated if libertarianism is a Myopic philosophy or whatever, just banging girls is more so.

I get what the blog is about, to me it's a huge part of life.

Anyway, I get all testy when someone starts talking down to me (xsplat et al) "

Roosh, Mixx, and others, where do you weigh in on this?

Alpha Male Quotes

Quote: (02-03-2011 08:11 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Today was a disappointing day. I just read on Roissy that he defines (and most of his followers seem to agree) that being an Alpha male means nothing more than being attractive to women. I posted this comment early on in retort to some condescending little moron named Xsplat who was saying we who defined the Alpha male as something much more needed to get it through our "bony skull plates" that it was only about women.

Roosh, Mixx, and others, where do you weigh in on this?

I think the problem is that you have a particular belief about what it is to be "alpha" or "beta". But as the term is evolving in context and meaning, many here may have similar ideas, others may not. I posted in another thread the origin of the term:

http://www.huxley.net/bnw/

But the term has since been used to describe a part of animal behavior. And, eventually, to human social biology. Today, we use it here mainly in regards to swooping girls. I would say the way you are using it is quite distinct from the original context of the book - not that it really matters.

The superficial reference in the book, alpha's are humans engineered and cultivated to be the top and no deviation is allowed hence no choice. Each group knows their place and their role. If not, they are pressured to conform and eventually outcasted. The way I interpret how many of you guys use it is about "choosing" to always assume the dominant/superiority role which is again a bit different.

Anyways, all this means we probably all have varying ideas of what it means to be "alpha".

For instance, some guys seem to describe being alpha more like
1. being a bully...
2. or an abusive control freak...
3. doing whatever you feel like and not caring what other's think...
etc.

I personally don't focus on "being alpha". I just want to continue having great times with family and friends, traveling, swooping girls, expanding my current ventures or starting new ones and finding novel ways to do it all "better".

PS. In Brave New World, alphas are discouraged from having any emotional ties. No one should be mourned when they die. Also, alphas (both men and women) are expected to be promiscuous, no one belongs to anyone sexually.

Alpha Male Quotes

"sometimes you just have to pee in the sink"

- Bukowski

Alpha Male Quotes

"Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value."

-Albert Einstein

Alpha Male Quotes

Quote: (02-03-2011 09:05 PM)manilaguy Wrote:  

- Bukowski

Bukowski finally became an Alpha in Women.

I've read all his stuff.

Alpha Male Quotes

"I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all."
Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

"Gone to Florida to fight the Indians. Will be back when the war is over."
Colonel Commandant Archibald Henderson, USMC
in a note pinned to his office door, 1836

Alpha Male Quotes

Quote: (02-03-2011 09:36 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

- Bukowski

I've read all his stuff.

Can you elaborate on Bukowski finally becoming an Alpha? I've read a little bit, and hope to read more. But that's an interesting statement. I did see the video where he kicks that woman in the head (not that that is necessarily alpha - but then again I guess it is from a certain perspective). I think it was linked to on here a while ago.

Its funny that you mention xsplat. I sometimes post in Roissy's comments section under the name 'C' (the first letter of my first name) and have also rebutted some of his BS.

Alpha Male Quotes

Quote: (02-03-2011 03:34 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

“A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed”

"If men knew all that women think, they'd be twenty times more daring." - Alphonse Karr

Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too. H. L. Mencken

I love these.

Alpha Male Quotes

“I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.” - George Best

"I used to go missing a lot…Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World." - George Best (My personal favorite)

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/01/geo...ish-g.html (many other good ones on here).

“I used to have a wild time with three women until 5 a.m., but I am getting older. In the Olympic Village here, I will live it up with five women, but only until 3 a.m.” -Alberto Tomba, on his training habits http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/01/alb...ian-g.html

Is it true that you smoke eight to ten cigars a day?
That’s true.
Is it true that you drink five martinis a day?
That’s true.
Is it true that you still surround yourself with beautiful young women?
That’s true.
What does your doctor say about all of this?
My doctor is dead.

- George Burns

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2007/11/smo...oking.html

Alpha Male Quotes

Quote: (02-03-2011 09:41 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2011 09:36 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

- Bukowski

I've read all his stuff.

Can you elaborate on Bukowski finally becoming an Alpha? I've read a little bit, and hope to read more. But that's an interesting statement. i did see the video where he kicks that woman in the head. I think it was linked to on here a while ago.

Its funny that you mention xsplat. I sometimes post in Roissy's comments section under the name 'C' (the first letter of my first name) and have also rebutted some of his BS.

By the time he's writing Women he's achieved some fame as a writer and starts to realize women like him for the first time. He then starts banging all sorts of chicks and get's confidence that he's never really had. In his other writings they're all mostly sad memories and musings while he's drunk and depressed.

Alpha Male Quotes

Fisto don't worry about some of these fools. You go to remember that some of the guys writing shit on these forums have never left moms basement. They have the skewed impression that "alpha" was created by some hip asshole in a furry cowboy hat and nail polish, who write about picking up women.

The thing is, waay before hearing of any game, all of us can look back and recall meeting someone important, super rich or super cool and remember the indifference with which they treated those around them. For me it was meeting big time rock stars and professional ahtletes while doing security in College. The way you can see how nothing excited them, people waited on them hand and foot and their calm "seen it all before" attitude came through naturally. This is what lower betas boys want to recreate but their basic short sighted goal is to squeeze into some sluts pants once in a blue moon by trying their dambdest to act in charge and important. Other guys who really get it know this Alphaness they are seeing is not an act, not a scheme to get pussy, but the way a man really is. Maybe he was not always so alpha, but after going places few have gone, doing women few have done, seeing things and doing things even he probably never dreamed of these natual alphas really are not impressed with much in the "regular" day to day world outside of their adventured filled lives. That is attractive. Hell even to other men that is attractive, not in a sexual way but in a admirable way.

*I think the link you are talking about might not have beeen written by Roissy. Now he has the Chateau to avoid lawsuits and has allowed in a few other commentators. I cannot locate it now, but he does have a post about an Alpha friend of his that is a leader of men, athlete, bad ass, shot caller, that still dates sub par women and still needs some game. So he does draw the distinction between simple game and true alphaness.

Alpha Male Quotes

Quote: (02-08-2011 05:45 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Fisto don't worry about some of these fools. You go to remember that some of the guys writing shit on these forums have never left moms basement. They have the skewed impression that "alpha" was created by some hip asshole in a furry cowboy hat and nail polish, who write about picking up women.

The thing is, waay before hearing of any game, all of us can look back and recall meeting someone important, super rich or super cool and remember the indifference with which they treated those around them. For me it was meeting big time rock stars and professional ahtletes while doing security in College. The way you can see how nothing excited them, people waited on them hand and foot and their calm "seen it all before" attitude came through naturally. This is what lower betas boys want to recreate but their basic short sighted goal is to squeeze into some sluts pants once in a blue moon by trying their dambdest to act in charge and important. Other guys who really get it know this Alphaness they are seeing is not an act, not a scheme to get pussy, but the way a man really is. Maybe he was not always so alpha, but after going places few have gone, doing women few have done, seeing things and doing things even he probably never dreamed of these natual alphas really are not impressed with much in the "regular" day to day world outside of their adventured filled lives. That is attractive. Hell even to other men that is attractive, not in a sexual way but in a admirable way.

*I think the link you are talking about might not have beeen written by Roissy. Now he has the Chateau to avoid lawsuits and has allowed in a few other commentators. I cannot locate it now, but he does have a post about an Alpha friend of his that is a leader of men, athlete, bad ass, shot caller, that still dates sub par women and still needs some game. So he does draw the distinction between simple game and true alphaness.

Sometimes you just meet people who just give off radiance. They just make you feel completely comfortable and at ease and you can't help but feel respect for them. I felt this way recently when I met one of my favorite tv stars and his crew. I chilled with them for a while and I noticed how he just made me feel at ease when he was talking to me.
A true alpha makes the person he's talking to feel like a million dollars.

Alpha Male Quotes

i wipe my ass with your feelings
-tony soprano