rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flakes after Banging

Flakes after Banging

I'd like to get the forum's opinion on the subject of this thread and see if any of you guys have had similar experiences. Recently I've banged two higher quality girls (8.5/9), they've showed interest after banging by initiating texts in the days afterwards, then they go on vacation and are completely cold turkey afterwards - radio silence after a few texts, spaced days to a week apart.

Girl 1 - We met through mutual friends, and a few weeks later she hits me up at 2am on a Saturday night, we bang that night, and again in the middle of the week. I find out she's going on vacation and I hit her up once she's back, no response, send a few other well timed texts and still nothing. Lead is dead and gone now.

Girl 2 - OKC first date bang, the hottest I've ever banged off there, I'd say most would put her at 9/10. We had an interesting date where we got drinks and she agreed to come to a concert with me that I'd already planned on going to with friends afterwards. She says shes going on vacation two days later for about a week, so I hit her up when I know she's back - so far she's ignored 2 texts spaced 4 days apart. Doubt I'll see her again but who knows.

I'm trying to grasp at some larger themes through this anecdotal information, to prevent this in the future. Girl 2 played out exactly as I anticipated after my experience with Girl 1. Do these hotter girls in the 8.5+ range just jump from one cock to the next with complete impunity? Do their brains completely reset after coming back from vacation? It's not like they're finding a new regular at the beach 400 miles away...

I fucked both these girls silly and better than 90% of the average losers out there would, and I assumed they'd be coming back for more. On the other hand, I was queing these girls up for top spots in the harem, so perhaps they sensed I was anxious to keep the interaction going rather than completely not giving a fuck. My usual regulars are in the 6.5-7.5 range and stick around a few weeks to months.

TL;DR - I'm already looking forwards from these two, but interested to hear some other thoughts/experiences of girls you've banged once or twice after first date and intended to stick around but they just FLAKED for apparently no reason.

Flakes after Banging

Could they be fucking richer, better looking guys with nicer apartments? Maybe they realized that.

Flakes after Banging

Unfortunately in this day and age having sex with a girl doesn't even mean you're going to see her again.

This is because there's a never ending stream of guys that she can pick from via OKC, tinder etc.

or maybe you didn't fuck them well enough in their head.

Or they have a boyfriend and just wanted something casual.

There's no point trying to understand their reasons for flaking because you never will

You should focus on the huge positive that you managed to pull and have good sex that YOU enjoyed with two hot girls on the first date. Send them a few restart texts now and again if you want but focus on other girls you've obviously got good game so there's plenty more fish in the sea for you.

Flakes after Banging

perhaps they sensed I was anxious to keep the interaction going rather than completely not giving a fuck.
^^^
How so?

Did you carry yourself differently post-bang?
OR
Were you just as calm & cool after you slanged the "D"?

MDP

Flakes after Banging

Girls are flakey by nature, we all know that. Sometimes you get them in the right spot and bang. However, due to indecisiveness, I've personally seen multiple girls go by the wayside just due to the fact they are girls. Girls met online (OKC) are generally looking for a good time too, not always true, but 5/6 girls I've met through that kind of avenue were not looking for anything long term.

Also, if you do not pull any strings emotionally, girls tend to drop off. They are creatures defined by drama, give it to them and watch the fireworks.

Best thing to do is just move on, let it go out of your mind, you had your fun, go meet some more lizards.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Flakes after Banging

I used to have this happen all the time.

The biggest factor I found was that I'd fuck them before getting comfort.

The fact you can fuck before comfort says something about girls, but I digress. I had really good logistics (by smart planning) and was always meeting girls for dates 15 min from my house. I'd find an excuse to walk her home and we'd be in my bedroom 30 min into a a coffee date. From there it was easy to turn the girl on enough that she'd fuck. Girls have no self control.

Realizing she'd had sex with a guy an hour after meeting him, when she couldn't see my incredibly charming face, the girl's social programming would kick in and she wouldn't call me because she's "not that kind of girl."

This may have more to do with her than you. The problem with flakes is that you just never know why the girl didn't show. That said, my post fuck flake rate goes down when after sex I take the girl on a date. If you show that you still want to spend time with a girl even without the overwhelming urge to ejaculate in her face-pussy, for some reason she feels like less of a slut. Go figure.

For all the empowerment talk, women really do have the same old fears. So spend a little time post-sex just enjoying her company. Owen Cook of RSD calls this the "buy her a steak dinner" technique, since taking a girl out to eat after hooking up is his go-to.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Flakes after Banging

Quote: (05-09-2014 02:21 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

Realizing she'd had sex with a guy an hour after meeting him, when she couldn't see my incredibly charming face, the girl's social programming would kick in and she wouldn't call me because she's "not that kind of girl."

This may have more to do with her than you. The problem with flakes is that you just never know why the girl didn't show. That said, my post fuck flake rate goes down when after sex I take the girl on a date. If you show that you still want to spend time with a girl even without the overwhelming urge to ejaculate in her face-pussy, for some reason she feels like less of a slut. Go figure.

For all the empowerment talk, women really do have the same old fears. So spend a little time post-sex just enjoying her company. Owen Cook of RSD calls this the "buy her a steak dinner" technique, since taking a girl out to eat after hooking up is his go-to.

Depending on the girl, I've even been called for the "I'm not a slut" lunch.

If you give a justification for her behaviour, such as going out with her afterwards, it does build comfort and you get a laugh out of her efforts to show she "never does this kind of thing."

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Flakes after Banging

Are you banging them at your place or theirs? And are you staying the night? I've found staying the night after a bang significantly reduces the flake rate. Even if you are running straight asshole game, if you want to get repeat business, let her stay the night at your place or crash at hers. Of course, there are a percentage of girls that will flake anyway and there's nothing you can do about it. Charge it to the game.

Flakes after Banging

I'd probably thank them for the ONS. It's hard keeping a hot girl like that dialed in on a plate of yours. I'd think they're either ashamed of what they did (hamster) or just wanted a ONS/bang and move on. Especially a HB 8-9 has a consisten flow of beta orbiters, thirsty dudes, and other streams of cock lining up. (all the above users have note this)

Wham bam thank you ma'am onto the next one. If she stays around keep her in your harem, if not, plenty of other HB's.

Flakes after Banging

Important to note, they may come back if you put it down like you say...

MDP

Flakes after Banging

Quote: (05-09-2014 01:46 PM)MaplesonD Wrote:  

I'd like to get the forum's opinion on the subject of this thread and see if any of you guys have had similar experiences. Recently I've banged two higher quality girls (8.5/9),

Props for banging hotter girls than you're used to. You're on the right track, keep improving. Mostly when guys bang hotter girls than they are used to, they get suddenly excited and start chasing them and acting more needy than they they to less beautiful girls.

Quote:Quote:

they've showed interest after banging by initiating texts in the days afterwards, then they go on vacation and are completely cold turkey afterwards - radio silence after a few texts, spaced days to a week apart.

When you didn't got a reply to your text, you should at least wait 1-2 weeks.

Girl 1 - We met through mutual friends, and a few weeks later she hits me up at 2am on a Saturday night, we bang that night, and again in the middle of the week. I find out she's going on vacation and I hit her up once she's back, no response, send a few other well timed texts and still nothing. Lead is dead and gone now.

I would personally avoid seeing her just a few days after banging her for the first time. Comes over as needy. Hot girls are extra sensitive for neediness.

Also, when you text her for the second time without a reply, you should go radio silent, otherwise you're digging your own grave.

Girl 2 - OKC first date bang, the hottest I've ever banged off there, I'd say most would put her at 9/10. We had an interesting date where we got drinks and she agreed to come to a concert with me that I'd already planned on going to with friends afterwards. She says shes going on vacation two days later for about a week, so I hit her up when I know she's back - so far she's ignored 2 texts spaced 4 days apart. Doubt I'll see her again but who knows.

Texting her immediately when she's back home is like a dog waiting for his owner when he arrives home from work. I wouldn't have texted here immediately upon her arrival.

2 text spaced 4 days is too fast...see my comment above.

I'm trying to grasp at some larger themes through this anecdotal information, to prevent this in the future. Girl 2 played out exactly as I anticipated after my experience with Girl 1. Do these hotter girls in the 8.5+ range just jump from one cock to the next with complete impunity? Do their brains completely reset after coming back from vacation? It's not like they're finding a new regular at the beach 400 miles away...

I think that it's a myth that hot girls switch cock all the time. Yes they can choose between more guys who're hungry to fuck her, but the majority of guys are chumps anyway...

I fucked both these girls silly and better than 90% of the average losers out there would, and I assumed they'd be coming back for more. On the other hand, I was queing these girls up for top spots in the harem, so perhaps they sensed I was anxious to keep the interaction going rather than completely not giving a fuck. My usual regulars are in the 6.5-7.5 range and stick around a few weeks to months.

TL;DR - I'm already looking forwards from these two, but interested to hear some other thoughts/experiences of girls you've banged once or twice after first date and intended to stick around but they just FLAKED for apparently no reason.

No worries, keep on banging hotter women and you'll get less needy about them. And even if you're not needy, you'll still get flakes, there can be so many reasons! Maybe she just had a fight with her BF, maybe she just wanted a ONS, maybe she's in a depression,...

My guest post on SwoopTheWorld: Springbreak in Cancun

Flakes after Banging

The vacation they take afterwards has a lot to do with it, IME. I'd get into a fling or even STR with some chick, we're inseparable, she goes on vacation (usually pre-planned before we hook up) and comes back like we never even met.

The other thing is what Distant Light said in my recent Game thread which I've been thinking about. He mentioned that for girls these days, sex is an event, not a regular fun they want to keep going.

It's the social media mindset which applies to everything they do: they gotta try new things all the time. I notice that no girl esp attractive ones commits to anything for more than a few times before they try something else. Take yoga for example. I've been going to two different studios (twice a week) for 2 years now and I notice that girls either change studios all the time or only go for a few times then don't come back for months.

It makes sense that they'd have the same mind set when it comes to men, even the ones who get to bang them. We're an event, not a commitment.

Flakes after Banging

Flaking after the bang is all too common, unfortunately.

I think the big problem is with us guys. We assume that getting the bang "entitles" us to continued access to the snatch. And unfortunately, it just doesn't work out that way in the modern world.

Girls have so many distractions and options, that they bounce around more than hydrogen atoms in a Zeppelin airship. It's impossible not to take it personally, but you have to try to remind yourself that it's not about you.

Let this be part of your education. Guys find it hard to believe that women can be so ruthless and callous that they can just bang us and vanish. But they are that callous and ruthless. They are. They can be even more mercenary about sex than we men can.

Harden your hearts, brothers. It's the only way. I wish it wasn't like this. But it is.

Flakes after Banging

Quote: (05-11-2014 01:26 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I think the big problem is with us guys. We assume that getting the bang "entitles" us to continued access to the snatch. And unfortunately, it just doesn't work out that way in the modern world.

Girls have so many distractions and options, that they bounce around more than hydrogen atoms in a Zeppelin airship. It's impossible not to take it personally, but you have to try to remind yourself that it's not about you.

Let this be part of your education. Guys find it hard to believe that women can be so ruthless and callous that they can just bang us and vanish. But they are that callous and ruthless. They are. They can be even more mercenary about sex than we men can.

Harden your hearts, brothers. It's the only way. I wish it wasn't like this. But it is.

dude you could not have put it better.

Flakes after Banging

Again, ratios in the west are partially to blame.

Flakes after Banging

Yeah, i just fucked this girl last week who when she was leaving said, "here's my number, text me cause i'm looking for a fuck buddy."

I text her here & there and no response. Flake. LOL

Flakes after Banging

The key question is or should: what did these girls invest in you? The short answer: nothing. The reason: sex means next to nothing to the average American/Western girl these days. I have been screaming about this for forever on here. Use to be we (men) put in a lot of work to get sex so we could sort of take it easier after and get easier sex - not anymore. That was when sex actually meant something to girls. Now since it means almost nothing having sex with a guy is no investment on their part. If you want a girl to stick around you have to make her work. (A pimp never give sex to his ho's until their have paid him and paid him well.)

Flakes after Banging

MaplesonD, what's the age range of the girls just out of curiosity?

Flakes after Banging

I think I've learned a lesson the hard way with this. Made a post about it a while back but here is what I think.

I was having trouble with girls flaking post-bang. In particular were two 8's.

The reason I believe they flaked was because the sex was bad. Why was the sex bad? Because I was so over the moon about fucking really attractive girls, that I just wanted to get my nut off and enjoy it for myself. I was so wrapped up in my own pleasure.

Conversely, when I have banged 6's I tend to want to wear a condom often (lasting longer) and am not hung up on my own pleasure. With these girls, I tend to fuck the living hell out of them. Like they are screaming, I'm talking dirty and choking, pulling hair etc fucking them as hard as possible, multiple times. Latest girl says she is "addicted" to getting fucked by me.

I guess my suggestion is to always bring your sex A-game...But you said the sex was really good with these girls. Are you sure?

If the sex is good enough they will come back, I believe.

Flakes after Banging

Quote: (05-09-2014 02:15 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

perhaps they sensed I was anxious to keep the interaction going rather than completely not giving a fuck.
^^^
How so?

Did you carry yourself differently post-bang?
OR
Were you just as calm & cool after you slanged the "D"?

There was no in-person interaction after the bangs, one girl showed some investment by initiating texts once or twice, then radio silence. Perhaps the texting was needy or too quickly, but I try to be wary of this and usually wait a few days after banging to reconnect, don't respond immediately, etc... following basic rules.

Quote: (05-09-2014 02:30 PM)ryanf Wrote:  

Are you banging them at your place or theirs? And are you staying the night? I've found staying the night after a bang significantly reduces the flake rate. Even if you are running straight asshole game, if you want to get repeat business, let her stay the night at your place or crash at hers. Of course, there are a percentage of girls that will flake anyway and there's nothing you can do about it. Charge it to the game.

All the sex was at my place and they stayed over every time. Drove one of them home, the other lived up the street so that wasn't necessary.

Quote: (05-11-2014 01:26 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I think this is the biggest take away I've gotten from these two girls, sex doesn't even mean you'll see this girl again in your lifetime. Girls really are that fickle and seem to live in the moment.

Quote: (05-11-2014 12:29 PM)poledaddy Wrote:  

MaplesonD, what's the age range of the girls just out of curiosity?

One girl was ball park 20 or 21, graduating from college. The other was 26/27, nurse at a different hospital from where I work.

Quote: (05-11-2014 12:27 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

The key question is or should: what did these girls invest in you? The short answer: nothing. The reason: sex means next to nothing to the average American/Western girl these days. I have been screaming about this for forever on here. Use to be we (men) put in a lot of work to get sex so we could sort of take it easier after and get easier sex - not anymore. That was when sex actually meant something to girls. Now since it means almost nothing having sex with a guy is no investment on their part. If you want a girl to stick around you have to make her work. (A pimp never give sex to his ho's until their have paid him and paid him well.)

This begs the question and I apologize if this has already been covered at length in older posts, briefly what are some of the ways you make girls invest, particularly after you've fucked them? Take them on more interesting/interactive dates (I don't do dinner dates)? I'll usually try to choose a more interesting venue for girls after we've banged just to change it p a little - waterfront, play frisbee, walk around a sculpture garden, outdoor markets, etc... Usually just random things that can easily involve drinking and are free or very low cost...

Flakes after Banging

Happens a helluva lot these days. As has already been said, girls have a lot of options and have dick-on-tap 24/7 through social media etc. Maybe these girls had ex-bf drama and they got back together with their ex and they just fucked you on the rebound. Maybe they got interested in someone else more appealing to them than you were. Maybe when they went on their trips (assuming they weren't bullshitting you and just giving an excuse to flake ahead of time) they came back in a different frame of mind. There are a lot of factors. Roosh wrote an article a few months back about never crying over a girl you already banged. All you ca do is do you and if a girl isn't feeling it then fuck it. On to the next.

As Quint said, if you bang a really fine girl of course you want to hit it again. You want to her over every night to service you. Pop culture wants to see men as pigs, but we are the romancers. By design we are romancers. We have to court women, and if we have sex with a beautiful girl we will keep coming back for more until she gives us a reason to stop. It's hard to be upset when a great lay ditches you, but whatcha gonna do? Such is life.

Flakes after Banging

How does one tell the difference from a regular flaking or just being plain busy?

There's a girl I've fucked twice now - and these events were separated by about 10 days with very little junk texting in between.

Each time involved multiple orgasms, post-sex chat and sleepovers.

It's been a bit of a challenge setting up the third though. In response to my text last week asking about her schedule she quickly replied this:
"Might be a good idea...[Image: wink.gif] I'm not sure yet, I've been really sick and in bed this week so I don't think I'll be up for much, can I let you know how I'm feeling mid week?"

I nonchalantly told her to get better and suggested bringing over some food next time.

Yesterday she initiated this text:
"Hello hello! How was your wkend? I really don't think I'll be free at all this week [Image: sad.gif] Try again next week?"

The last fuck was almost two weeks ago now. Part of me wonders if she is going through a period or just busy riding a cock carousel...

What's funny to me though is she suggests I try again as if she's still the prize to be pursued despite multiple bangs. I haven't replied yet, but wondering if I should acknowledge her (possibly) genuine response or just write back in a week to "try again". I realise the emotional connection is important to guarantee keeping her as a regular for at least a couple more months.

The big question is when is a flake a flake?

Flakes after Banging

Ike go radio silent on her.

Downgrade her in your book, focus on other girls.

I do my utmost best to make sure a girl doesn't flake.

However, they can flake for the most pathetic reason or the most serious reasons.

It's probably a mix of both, she's probably on the cock carousel AND she's busy.

Top it off I can sense you've caught feelings for her.

This is one of the reasons I've got multiple plates and I'll upgrade and downgrade them.

That way flaking doesn't bother me unless we make solid plans. I don't like being disrespected so I'll next their ass or just go silent.

Flakes after Banging

Quote: (05-11-2015 06:36 PM)ikemen Wrote:  

How does one tell the difference from a regular flaking or just being plain busy?

There's a girl I've fucked twice now - and these events were separated by about 10 days with very little junk texting in between.

Each time involved multiple orgasms, post-sex chat and sleepovers.

It's been a bit of a challenge setting up the third though. In response to my text last week asking about her schedule she quickly replied this:
"Might be a good idea...[Image: wink.gif] I'm not sure yet, I've been really sick and in bed this week so I don't think I'll be up for much, can I let you know how I'm feeling mid week?"

I nonchalantly told her to get better and suggested bringing over some food next time.

Yesterday she initiated this text:
"Hello hello! How was your wkend? I really don't think I'll be free at all this week [Image: sad.gif] Try again next week?"

The last fuck was almost two weeks ago now. Part of me wonders if she is going through a period or just busy riding a cock carousel...

What's funny to me though is she suggests I try again as if she's still the prize to be pursued despite multiple bangs. I haven't replied yet, but wondering if I should acknowledge her (possibly) genuine response or just write back in a week to "try again". I realise the emotional connection is important to guarantee keeping her as a regular for at least a couple more months.

The big question is when is a flake a flake?

For a girl like this, I use the Corey Wayne suggestion:

"Sounds like you're pretty busy. When you figure out your schedule just let me know/shoot me a text." (optional is to throw in: Would like to see you again)

You're putting the ball in her court with a text like this. If she gets back to you, she's DTF, if not, the "medium is the message" as Rollo says.

I've used this one on a few girls who were being distant in their texts post bang and because of the subtext of that message ( hey bitch, I'm not chasing you....I'm busy...let me know when you want to see me) gets across to some of them. So, a few have responded rather quickly with something like :

"But I'm free next Tuesday night!" - Translation : game on

If she doesn't ever respond, either next her or hit her up in a month or so with a restart.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Flakes after Banging

Dont count your chickens before they hatch. I always tell myself this when im trying to make a girl a regular. Gotta keep gaming her until she is a solid regular (usually the 3 bang rule counts) and try to signal abundance.

Obviously its easier said than done, but i always try to keep myself from getting excited at the thought of having a quality addition to my roster. Gotta stay icy.