rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Interview with beta and his slut fiancee, the red pill cannot be slapped into him.

Interview with beta and his slut fiancee, the red pill cannot be slapped into him.

This is a long radio/telephone call that I listened to while working. Usually Stefan Molyneux grates on me but this was a call/interview between him, a guy and his fiancee who happened to cheat on him the week prior.

The interview is like this super concentration of stereotypes we see on this thread.

1. The girl is your friendly neighborhood hamster. Hiding behind booze, her friends, lying by omission.

2. The guy is you typical head in the clouds beta, no idea that his girl is a slut, marrying a girl older than he is (31 vs 33) and just completely refuses to drop a bad situation

3. The interviewer, Stefan, makes this different that you aren't just sitting there as a passive listener, he says many of the things to both the guy and girl that I would normally think in my head.

Summary: You can listen to a girl slowly be broken down from her initial position of "I got blackout drunk and messed around with a guy" to admission by omission that she remembers everything and fucked some stranger and was only busted by someone else. You can hear how she doesn't really care about anything besides propping up her own lies...the guy is just painful, he is in denial that his precious flower could be a total slut and that this was just an error in judgement. Again, the interviewer does a good job of not lecturing them but asking them questions that exposes how totally fucked up things are.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

When a girl says she got black-out drunk it translates too; "i dont know how but he made me horny and fucked me good...but I had drink in me so maybe its that".

Guys who can game these women are their kryptonite.

Quote: (05-08-2014 06:30 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

When a girl says she got black-out drunk it translates too; "i dont know how but he made me horny and fucked me good...but I had drink in me so maybe its that".

Guys who can game these women are their kryptonite.

indeed. I wish they could have interviewed the guy she banged, he has super game. This chick and her friend were on the subway back from a baseball game and this guy, a stranger, managed to get them both the come back to his place, overcome her friends cock block and get the bang.

Met dude on the train and banged him. Which forum member was it?

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Profound truth at 1:05:00.

Quote: (05-08-2014 07:51 AM)vinman Wrote:  

I bet it was Soup during a dry spell.

There should be a High School class just for males where this video is part of the curriculum, along with bringing in divorced dads, and family court lawyers as guest teachers. After all of that, half-way through the semester, you bring in Roosh, Tuth, BB and the rest of the gang here to help the younglings plot the course ahead.

Slut fiancee, not slut wife is key. And the dude wasting his brain cells believing her judgement was slightly off for this one time. He is the guy you don' t pity. Let him be miserable.

It is catch 22. I suspect she is out of his league.

If he stands up to her she will leave.

Every pussy has a price. And for some guys - it is that they have to turn a blind eye when they are batting out of their league.

Best would be the follow up interview when this happens again, because of course it will - and then to listen to her hamster her way through a list of excuses while beta male hubby ponders what his life would have been like had he had the sense not to marry this slut when she cheated the first time.

The whole conversation reminded me of this.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (05-08-2014 06:08 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

haha, someone posted that in the youtube comments.

Quote: (05-08-2014 05:49 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

It is catch 22. I suspect she is out of his league.

If he stands up to her she will leave.

Every pussy has a price. And for some guys - it is that they have to turn a blind eye when they are batting out of their league.

Good observation. He had mentioned towards the start of the interview that he found her very attractive, she said nothing about him...and I mean absolutely nothing. Nothing about her attraction to him, that she loves him, that she values the relationship, nada. She was wrapped up in keeping her story about what happened that night all in line and that its never happened before.

In every relationship there is the adorer and the adored. It's obvious who was who in this one. That said, I suspect he, unconsciously, loved that she was an alcoholic, self-indulgent, out of control, cheating slut. It's not like he didn't know that about her, and it's not like he couldn't find a "good" girl in the world if he wanted to, he liked this one.

This video is great because it shows how much people are like robots in their love life. Re-creating the environment of their childhood drama in their present adult life.

But why?

In order to do one of two things:

* Affirm that's the way the life is and should be

or

* Fix what we thought was wrong

Trouble is, as children, we didn't have an in-depth understanding of all the circumstances that brought up the question at the time. The question being, "Is this right and how life should be?"

So after we re-create that environment in our adult life we are suddenly surprised. "Whoa, this isn't what I expected!"

Quote: (05-08-2014 07:25 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I saw that afterwards. Dante had a better reaction though.

Anyone else irked by the fact that Stefan suggested that her friend should have called the police and called the train guy a predator, and suggested later on that anyone who would bang some strange after a few minutes of knowing someone isn't right? Is it possible that he was just using strong language because he was going off of her bullshit story? I don't know, I don't watch/listen to a lot of Molyneux. Is he normally "feminist" in his views on casual sex?

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

I got it.

Someone used the Apocalypse opener on her and she was overcome with "emotion".

Quote: (05-08-2014 08:20 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

[ Is he normally "feminist" in his views on casual sex?

To be feminine is to just live in the moment, so if anything, his conservative views that sex should be an expression of already developed intimacy instead of a means of gaining intimacy is really masculine.

That's the trouble with the modern-day man, he's anima-posseseed as much as women are animus-possessed.

I didn't say that he was feminine, I said feminist. That's to say that he basically said that train player raped her.

Quote: (05-08-2014 08:44 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

I didn't say that he was feminine, I said feminist. That's to say that he basically said that train player raped her.

Oh, I see your point. Yeah, you're right, and he did say that he "took advantage" of her didn't he?

Sorry about the misinterpretation.

It sounded like the dude was riding the bus, stone-cold sober when he met these two skanks. So it's possible he took advantage of a very drunk girl. I can see how that's sexual assault, after all, if I was shitfaced and some ugly sober bitch tricks me into fucking her, I should have the right to press charges if it can be proved she was calculating and aggressive.

Bit of a tangent here, but we all agree that Kevin Smith's a painfully mediocre obese piece of self-important shit, right?

Quote: (05-08-2014 08:20 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2014 07:25 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I saw that afterwards. Dante had a better reaction though.

Anyone else irked by the fact that Stefan suggested that her friend should have called the police and called the train guy a predator, and suggested later on that anyone who would bang some strange after a few minutes of knowing someone isn't right? Is it possible that he was just using strong language because he was going off of her bullshit story? I don't know, I don't watch/listen to a lot of Molyneux. Is he normally "feminist" in his views on casual sex?

He understand the dynamics b/w the genders but he doesn't believe in the power of having 'game'. He believes that it is impossible to manipulate women because women have learned how to manipulate men for ages. This is not true because if women are better at manipulation than men, then why aren't there any more women in leadership role in our histor?

Watch those two vid regarding his stance toward the PUA community:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9QSNCO7N...37&index=7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6UVQUjS1T8

He believe that only "stupid" girls would fall for the antics and that what many veterans here are only having sex with "low quality" girls in term of intelligence.

Quote: (05-08-2014 07:51 AM)vinman Wrote:  

My money is on Gmac

Molyneux - MRA/MGTOW who does NOT BELIEVE IN GAME (!!!!!!!!!!) interviews Beta and his slut girlfriend who wants to cash on her Beta Bux strategy.

He victimizes women (should have called the Cops!!!!!!!!????????), he thinks that Players only "manipulate low-quality women". Being a traditionalist at heart does not make Attraction Science taught at Game untrue. He buys her blackout-sex stories???!!!! Let me put it clearly!!!! A woman who cheats under influence of alcohol will cheat on you if the stars align without alcohol too!!! It is just that she was more willing.

Even the girl runs through exactly the Rational Male growth stages - Alpha Widow, carousel rider until 29. Then wants to cash in at least on a Beta provider right around the epiphany stage as she finds that she cannot compete with the younger versions of herself. He was 27 then. Now at 33 right before the wall she wants to marry off fast. But of course she will not be able to control herself - her carousel riding and Alpha hunt will continue.

Molyneux is an intellectual bum thinking that her carousel riding is caused by massive childhood trauma. Pleaseeeee!!!!!!!! But what can one expect from an open libertarian - he should know by know, that libertarianism was financed by the Rockefeller foundation - von Mises Institute and some of the libertarians like Rothbard were for crap like the free market of children - parents should be able to sell their children - AAARGGGH! Libertarianism is a wet-dream for billionaires. Free unrestrained market with a strong but very small government is what most non-billionarie-libertarians want, but that is not what libertarianism is about and it will never happen.

Anyway - real Red Pill Advice: taming that slut is impossible for a Beta like him. Unless he becomes an Alpha with Game he is fucked. He should have called in on the Christian McQueen show instead. He would have received better advice there.

Quote: (05-09-2014 02:20 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Molyneux - MRA/MGTOW who does NOT BELIEVE IN GAME (!!!!!!!!!!) interviews Beta and his slut girlfriend who wants to cash on her Beta Bux strategy.

He victimizes women (should have called the Cops!!!!!!!!????????), he thinks that Players only "manipulate low-quality women". Being a .........

Anyway - real Red Pill Advice: taming that slut is impossible for a Beta like him. Unless he becomes an Alpha with Game he is fucked. He should have called in on the Christian McQueen show instead. He would have received better advice there.

That would be crazy to listen to, especially if they could get the guy and girl on the show. The girl would probably offer up her number. I'm going to suggest it.