rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The California Latina Thread

accidentally submitted my draft will drop the final in a couple, sorry RVFers

I recently had an exchange with a forum member that wanted to know more about the Latinas in California, Los Angeles specifically.

I decided to break it down to the different type of Latinas you may find here in California.

This is a small deviation from Tuthmosis' thread on gaming Latina Girls but I find this to be a more direct breakdown of the types of girls and the different factors that are involved in each type and possible ways to go about them, also an updated overview.

There are 4 different type of Latinas that I have observed.

1. The Chola Latina

She typically dresses in tight blue jeans or black jeans, she wears black or white tops, mostly only solid colors. She doesn't typically wear the bright colors girly girls would wear like pink, yellow or green. The hoop earrings are still in for them and the tatted eyebrows. Usually rock Jordans or Nikes or some hi-top sneaker. She is usually tatted by the wrist, in the back of a shoulder I have to admit some of them look yummy though but their not my target girl.

I would guess you will have to dumb down on them a little in a conversation. The Cholas will typically be Mexican or Central American descent. You can go far with these girls by simply being direct and having weed or access to alcohol is only a plus with these girls.

These girls typically speak Spanglish and are fluent with both languages. They will use slang and sometimes talk non sense depending on how deep she's into her Chola identity. I would suggest a hit it an quit it method with these girls and you would not want to stay for long with a girl like this.
[Image: original.jpg]

2. The Whitewashed Latina

The Whitewashed Latina is pretty much all those Latinas that you would typically find at the mall sipping on Starbucks. They follow the fashion trends and typically look like white chicks style-wise but they look more reformed and conceited. Think Selena Gomes and Latina celebrities. This is my go to girls and is what I attract the most. You see them wearing sandals or flats and all that summery shit white chicks wear with the occasional tattoo. Sometimes a little too much make up though. They like to look good and they are usually the girl that gets 150+ likes daily on Instagram.

Most of these girls are the ones that go to college so any casual or typical game you run on a white girl can work with her. You can go indirect/direct and you can get steady results.

Some of these girls don't even like to consider themselves Latinas and some might not even know Spanish. Any other ethnicity will have better odds with this type of girl than a Latino would. Some of these girl's egos are blown up and might put up some bitch shield but overall they are the most abundant type of Latina girl. There could be anywhere from 1st generation Latina to 3rd in this tier. They are also typically descendant from any Spanish speaking nation, ranging from Cuba to Central America at least here in California.
[Image: img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=102360167]

3. The Paisa Latina

The Paisa Latina is usually one that doesn't even consider herself American but rather 100% Mexican.

She is always wearing heels and on point with make up. For them it is all about drinking Buchanan's and dancing all night long. Most of these can be the hottest Latinas out there but most of these go untouched by anyone who doesn't share commonalities with them (i.e. music, language, ethnicity?)

One thing to note they have massive bitch shields, you'll have to have good dance game and know Spanish fluently and slang to game them well. Just like in Mexico social circle game would be the best entry to their panties. They also seem to be quite materialistic and they like to wear big nails, colored hair and expensive jewelry or clothing. She is the typical girl you would find somewhere in Zacatecas or Sinaloa, Mexico.
[Image: 6fbe60_23a673b828354db18b3227cbdcac00e4....%80%8B_srz]

4. The India Latina

The India Latina is just a Mexican or Central American girl with a poor sense of style, usually looks indigenous to a certain extent.

Not much to add about these girls other than most of them aren't really desired. These girls are kinda shy and it's rare when you find a pretty one that is worth investing time especially since most of these girls are more family oriented, have a domestic sense of duty. Usually FOB as one might say. You see the Sponge Bob body phenomenon a lot in this tier.
[Image: 18cari600.jpg]

That is all for now. If there's any specific questions feel free to ask.

If I missed a type of Latina girl add it here. With the increasing Latino population specifically in California the demographic and certain trends are changing, it'll be good to hear some new input.

I guess this might fall under the India Latina category, but what about the FOB/recien-llegados who don't have strong india features? The ones from central America or Mexico who have been in the US less than three years and still don't talk much English.

Those FOB dont always look india but they typically have no style or else they come from more southern Mexican states or central america where there is more indigenous population.

You can also have girs that FOB that can be stunners but now it is harder for people to cross and most people realize its sometimes just better to stay in their native land rather than risk it and cross over.

The girl in the first pic doesn't even remotely resemble a chola.

These are cholas:

[Image: 28b68db6040689bc46cc0225571c2578.jpg]

They are pretty much off-limits to any guy who isn't a Latino gangsta. And they are dumb as rocks and have a masculine take no shit attitude similar to ghetto black women. These aren't women you'd want to be around. Thank god these are limited to the southwest. I've yet to see one anywhere in Latin America.

edit---

Here's another type. The Chicana feminist.

[Image: p1020518-3.jpg][Image: huerta.jpg][Image: janet-romero-face-shot2.jpg]

Almost all wear glasses, often have short hair, they will call themselves "Chicanas" and may use words like "Atzlan" and "Reconquista". Super left-wing and ethnocentric with a strong victim complex. They eschew any traditional gender roles and hate with a passion machismo aspects of Latin culture. They most likely have masters degrees in Latin American or Chicano studies and work as teachers or social workers or social development organizations. You will encounter them in places like Boyle Heights and Cal State L.A. Needless to say, avoid like the plague!

Illegals:

[Image: MexicoCityWomenOnlyBus.jpg]

Maybe similar to your Indias up above, but not all of them are dark Indian complexion, most to me look mestiza. Walk onto any subway or bus in L.A. and 90% of the women look like this.

Speakeasy,
The cholas you mentioned above are very rare and you won't typically find them like that anymore. They are not even considered cholas by Latinos but their called Pachuco/a its a combo between a chola and old school zoot suiter style. It is very rare to see a chola to that degree nowadays.

The one I posted is the typical chola girl ypu can find nowadays. You still see like the ones you mention but very rarely and I wouldnt even consider gaming them. The picture of the chola I put is a chola but of course to a smaller degree and that is what you can typically find. This type of girl is the one that you will see with a bald headed gangbanger.

Nice addition with the Feminist Latina.That is a growing demographic.

I saw all kinds of Chola Latinas in Oakland when I lived up there...just like Speakeasy's pic.

Run away from that fast...

Yea haven't been up to Oakland extensively but im sure up there these girl would be more abundant. Here in LA you can find them but not as much as you once could IMO.

Is this Chola?

I'm from El Paso, TX originally and grew up with these girls. My first time was with a fat chola who just wanted me to get it over with. Social circle and appearance is extremely important to them. I remember when Gwen Stefanis band first came out she used to dress really chola style extremely and everyone talked about how original she was but it looked cute on her really. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZktNItwexo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgjkth6BRRY
Ya she's freakin' ridiculous but remember "girl power" was really big back then and she seems to be one of the pop star princess founders of it.
These chola girls are good for quick lays when you are having a hard time I wouldn't always discount them if you learn the lingo right you could get some easy pie. Ya the universities make the typical Latina worse than your typical white girl with all the skrillex, tattoos, piercings, etc. and they have more of a sense of entitlement being twice as oppressed as everyone else. The other girls are a mixed bag just regular game is good enough.

[Image: snow-tha-product.jpg]

Nice breakdown sirs, Latina's are abundant where I currently reside (Chi-Town). Good insight to their personalities

I see a lot of the Jordan/Nike sneaker rocking types frequently. Younger and running in packs like wolves...

The 'Whitewashed' types are indeed easy to snatch up since she doesn't feel 'restricted' by traditional/familial mores

MDP

I love that long black hair and cat eyed look in WIA's pic. Latina girls (especially Mexican) are my bread and butter. Learn the culture and some Spanish and you'll be good to go. I tease them and call them the opposite of what they are, i.e. a non ghetto Mexican girl would get called a cholita. They eat that shit up. One of my go to openers at the Mexican clubs was to scope girls on their phones then tease them about having a chisme session when they're out. As the male you'll be expected to pick up the tab for joint activities so skinflints are going to fall flat on their face. The good thing is these girls are usually easily impressed and will be happy as shit when they meet a non-latino guy that knows the culture and some Spanish. Most of my advice pertains to the girls that were born here or were brought over at an early age. I've pulled a few cholas, but they tend to annoy me with their ghetto behavior. I've banged some paisas too, but their social circles are tight and your spanish needs to be decent. All of my paisa bangs were through a paisa friend of mine. Hell his mom even took me aside and sat me next to a girl after she had sung my praises to her in Spanish for a good 15 minutes. Said girl ended up giving it up on the first date. Don't underestimate what an endorsement from the right place will do when it comes to the paisas.

I wish we had them in the UK.

Great description of chicana feminists by speakeasy. Those cunts are the worst. The absolute worst type of female out there. As speakeasy said, avoid like the plague and steer clear of them!

I was dating a Latina for a few months this year off and on. Two forum members have even met her. She was whitewashed in some ways (no accent, went to mostly white college, hardly spoke Spanish), but grew up in East LA and grew up mostly around Hispanics. Things I noticed, that I link to her being Latina:

She was very close with her family, and especially her sister even though they had their differences. She would never do anything alone - she was scared even to take a cab alone. Her parents would go to obscene measures to drive her places and take her around, while refusing to let her use public transport. A girl without the money for a car and the spine to use public transit is pretty limited.

She was a vegetarian - which isnt as common as among Latinas - but she told me she would think less of a man or boyfriend who didnt eat meat - she said she wanted a man who eats meat. She had no problem whatsoever with me eating lots of meat with her.

She would have me raw dog - standard fare - but also command me to cum inside her! I refrained, somehow lol.

She also hated pants and loved children, but I think that was more her being very feminine, not from being Latina. She was notably less obsessed with her career, perhaps because she had taken a break and her career hadnt started.

Most people, and white girls especially, have this social stiffness when you first meet them, and over time you get to see who they really are, for better or for worse. Latinas, and this girl in particular, are quicker to show their true selves sooner, which I like. Maybe it was simply good chemistry, but I didnt feel like I was dating her 'representative' as Chris Rock memorably put it. She was very affectionate very quickly, yet also rather slutty and kinky, a rare combo among white girls in my experience, at least in LA. White girls overwhelmingly have this lust hate complex with players, where they often hate you or see you as not boyfriend material if you fuck them quickly. I see that as a lot less of an issue with Latinas - this girl certainly did not see me as terrible for fucking her quickly, quite to the contrary.

Basil brought up something I forgot to mention about Latinas and raw dogging. These girls will never make you strap up and are rarely on birth control. They will get pregnant unbelievably easy (I knocked one up that claimed to be on the pill). If they do say they're on birth control strap up anways. Most of them are Catholic and don't believe in abortion, so you'll be fucked.

Mine insisted I use a condom the first time (the white side of her?). We started raw dogging shortly after. By about the third raw dogging session, she was like "okay, we have to be exclusive because were having unprotected sex now."

I've had white girls demand I bust inside them, but only when I was wearing a condom or they were on birth control. Latinas are often less fixated on their career, and more amenable to the idea of bagging a man, so I can see them having fewer qualms about getting pregnant.

Latinas have higher rates of unintended pregnancies than white women, even when incomes are similar, but less than black women. In the aggregate, their incomes arent similar, so the difference is even more pronounced. http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/...301416.pdf

I've found latinas in general to put up almost zero resistance to rawdogging. Some have even told me outright to take the condom off on the first bang. The college ones are a little more careful but u can still smash them raw by the 2nd or 3rd time. Gotta be careful tho these girls are super fertile.

Almost all have been hornier and far more open to the single night lay than a non-latina. They can be aggressive too, ive had LA latinas grab my dick on the dance floor, never had that from a white, asian or black female in that city. One time i met a big tittied latina milf in a bar and she was sucking my dick and swallowing in her friends car a half hour later. Matter of fact I cant remember the last time a chick cold approached me in L.A. that wasnt a latina. Ive got other stories as well.

Maybe 80% of my lays in LA have been latina. Ive banged all kinds but do best with the ones that immigrated to the states in their early teens, ones on vacation from Latin america and the college educated ones that are slightly whitewashed but speak spanish.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

^^^ Funny thing is despite Azul's success with Latinas, in L.A. you don't really see that many black dudes walking around arm-in-arm with Latinas. It's surprisingly rare if you pay attention to who's with who. You're more likely to see a black dude with a white chic than a Latina. I tend to notice this stuff as I like to people-watch. Basil says that sometimes he asks Latin girls if they like black guys and they recoil. I've heard this from other guys too. I know there's a pretty big social line between blacks and latins(Mexicans mainly) in L.A. I remember once in high school that this black guy and Mexican girl were dating. One day after school I saw this Latin guy slapping the shit out of her while her black boyfriend was watching from a distance. I asked him what the hell was going on and he said that's her brother and he just found out she was dating me and he hates black people. I've gotten some pretty nasty stares from Latino guys at times when they see me with a Latina, to the point that I thought getting in a fight was inevitable. One time me and Azulsombra were in downtown L.A. with these two Argentine girls and some Latin dude started screaming some racist shit in Spanish.

I'd feel safer walking around with a white girl in the south than I would with a Mexican girl in certain parts of L.A.

Ah Latinas. My favorite.

This breakdown is rather good.

My specialty seems to be the 'white girl' wannabe Latinas.

And yea, they're ALL about being raw dogged. I've gotten a few of them pregnant, but thankfully they wanted abortions.

Its funny you mention that Speakeasy.

From what I see a lot of Latin families discourage interracial relationships. Especially Mexican parents, there is obvoiusly tension between the 2 races, Latinos and Blacks. Another thing to note is that while you may not see much Latina and Black couples, I have seen how Latina girls desire a black man. It's like that forbidden fruit syndrome where Latina girls specifically at clubs are all over black dudes but most of them would not be down to commit relationship wise because of the criticism and shame from their family and/or peers.

I would place my bets that it's easier for a black guy to get a ONS from a Latina girl than it is for a Latin guy. But for a relationship it is still kind of taboo but thats changing.

As for a white guy being with a Latina girl, I would say the parents and peers would be more accepting, the white god factor plays a role in here and that a girl that is with a white guy most Latinos would demonstrate more respect than if she was in a relationship with a black guy.

That is not what I think and believe but what I have observed from my experiences.

redacted

Quote: (05-09-2014 07:22 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

^^^ Funny thing is despite Azul's success with Latinas, in L.A. you don't really see that many black dudes walking around arm-in-arm with Latinas. It's surprisingly rare if you pay attention to who's with who. You're more likely to see a black dude with a white chic than a Latina. One time me and Azulsombra were in downtown L.A. with these two Argentine girls and some Latin dude started screaming some racist shit in Spanish.

I'd feel safer walking around with a white girl in the south than I would with a Mexican girl in certain parts of L.A.

There is some truth in what speakeasy says. Some girls like brothas, some dont. I know brothas that met their latina wife in the city. LA and its surrounding area contain over 10 million people so u get all types.

I dont want to derail this thread into the much dreaded "race thread" territory. Long story short, ive had racist shit yelled at me in santa monica and hermosa beach before as well and it wasnt by a latino... Either way it doesnt faze me, I just keep doing me.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (05-09-2014 08:11 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (05-09-2014 07:22 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

^^^ Funny thing is despite Azul's success with Latinas, in L.A. you don't really see that many black dudes walking around arm-in-arm with Latinas. It's surprisingly rare if you pay attention to who's with who. You're more likely to see a black dude with a white chic than a Latina. One time me and Azulsombra were in downtown L.A. with these two Argentine girls and some Latin dude started screaming some racist shit in Spanish.

There is some truth in what speakeasy says. Some girls like brothas, some dont. I know brothas that met their latina wife in the city. LA and its surrounding area contain over 10 million people so u get all types.

I dont want to derail this thread into the much dreaded "race thread" territory. Long story short, ive had racist shit yelled at me in santa monica and hermosa beach before as well and it wasnt by a latino... Either way it doesnt faze me, I just keep doing me.

I know a couple of Indian-American guys who are married to or dating Mexican-Americans and they’ve never had any issues as far as I know.

A Black-American friend said this to me once: ”Be careful with Mexican girls, if you hug them, they get pregnant!”