rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys successful with women that are universally hated by men

The hate Justin Bieber gets in the other thread reminds me of a convo I had with my friends last weekend.

There are 3 guys in my extended social circles who are super successful with women. If one is at an event, I guarantee the hottest girls there will flock around him.

Yet out of the 3, one is very much hated by all of us, while the other two we would have a beer with.

The hated one works in TV & films, has fame (or rather, he can make a girl famous) and is very talented in the arts (I give credit where it's due). He's also good looking but rather feminine both in appearance and attitude. Most of us haters call him a faggot, twink or the likes, very similar to the kind of hate Bieber gets.

My contribution to the debate among my friends was that he represents the sneaky fucker archetype - the guy who would stay behind the hunts / wars pretending to be injured just so he could fuck our women while we men were away. You can't count him as a brother in arms, and even if you try to be good friends, he will not have your back, ever. We don't respect him at all, and that's why we hate him so much when he's successful with women. In the pre-modern world, one of us would've snapped his twiggy neck when he attempted his sneaky fucking strategy the first few times. The safety of our modern society enables guys like him.

The other 2 popular guys bang just as many hot girls, one attracts even more & hotter girls than this guy does, yet I've never heard of anyone hating them for it. They generally have the respect of men.

Quote: (05-08-2014 12:18 AM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

In the pre-modern world, one of us would've snapped his twiggy neck when he attempted his sneaky fucking strategy the first few times. The safety of our modern society enables guys like him.

That's if he stayed around. Maybe he would've been like Don Giovanni, moving around with his medieval cape swooping les femmes under the watch of their protective guardians.

lol

Well just to clarify, intellectually I have no hate for this sort of guys. I recognise Game regardless of practitioner, and success is success. But emotionally I get agitated and want to kill the bastard when he's around. Something I don't feel when I hang out with the other guys.

It's called:

Jealousy

Jealousy is usually a part of it, but overall it's more that men value different things than women.

Being good looking or singing forgettable songs might make someone a god with girls, but we are men.

If you're not getting some hate from men, then you're average.

There's people jealous of Roosh.

There's people jealous of Bieber.

There's people jealous of Jay-Z.

If you're successful you WILL get hate.

Fuck the haters, put on your blinders and keep being successful.

As far as your friend you don't like, why do you continue to hang out with him? I refuse to continue hanging out with someone I don't like. Fuck that. Life is too short.

Nah he's not my friend, just in the same circle and he's around in many social events I go to.

It's not jealousy. If it were, I'd be just as jealous if not more of the other successful guys, but I'm not. I'm close friends with one of the other guys.

Quote:Quote:

Yeah I understand all of that.

I'm simply curious at the phenomenon of men hating a particular kind of guys who are successful with women, but not the other types. Like the Bieb, I don't know any man who likes this guy.

Do you see the same level of universal hate for Clooney, Pitt, Di Caprio, or if we go old school, Sinatra, McQueen, Martin etc? Those cats are at least as successful if not more with women than Bieb.

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

This is something I learned the hard way-that being hated is a good thing, in competition. I play poker for a living and when I sit down at the table and most of the guys don't hate me, I know I need to play better. I hardly even talk at the table!

I realized its not even that they actually hate me, its just people don't like to lose and naturally get annoyed with someone beating them. Whether its poker or girls. A lot of guys who can't stand me in the card room, if they see me out at a bar, will light up with a big smile on their face and we'll have a beer together and have a good time.

But yea, if you don't have haters, your not doing it right. Also, if your good at something, some people will simply hate you no matter what.

I am more wary of the overly friendly than the guy whose distaste for me is written all over his face. The biggest screw job I've ever encountered in life was with someone who acted like a cheerful, overly friendly, good guy. I don't trust that schtick anymore.

I only hate men who throw other men under the bus while banging lots of girls. And I'm not talking normal competition as in being more attractive here, but spreading feminism or blue pill. You know, the guy who bangs 5000 groupies and talks about how how intelligence is the most important thing in a woman, or a guy who gets famous and beloved by talking about the "1 in 4 women are raped" and similar bullshit.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

@OP:

The difference is that the old school guys (beside Leo) experienced "real" life BEFORE blowing up as stars.

Bieber has never known what it's like to eat your last meal or have your bank account be negative.

Early explosion of stardom always brings out jealousy.

I'm happy for him and hey, he hit it big early, but he was spending his childhood working on his talent (whether you believe he has some or not), so credit is due.

I suppose it is a very masculine mentality to only respect those who have worked hard for and earned success. Hence the haterade.

To be honest, I don't hate. I'm not always successful at it, but whenever I have those thoughts enter my psyche, I dispel them right away.

To put it bluntly, hating is a waste of time. Whether the guy who "made" it started from nothing and built his way up, or had a jump start in life, the fact of the matter is is HE made it. What does that have to do with me?

Whenever I see people with different success stories, I get inspired. Because there's no one cookie cutter way to success. Yes, there's hard work. Yes, there's pain. Yes, there's even the chance you might not make it. But do I want to take the leap into the unknown, not knowing what tomorrow will bring? Absofuckinglutely.

Hating distracts me from the ultimate end goal: Being the change I want to see in the world. Forget everything else.

Quote:Quote:

"Be so good they can't ignore you." - Steve Martin

As far as the annoying friend, either ignore his nonsense, or don't hang with him anymore. Be around people who bring out the best in you. Everyone else can take a walk.

Quote: (05-08-2014 12:18 AM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

The hate Justin Bieber gets in the other thread reminds me of a convo I had with my friends last weekend.

There are 3 guys in my extended social circles who are super successful with women. If one is at an event, I guarantee the hottest girls there will flock around him.

Yet out of the 3, one is very much hated by all of us, while the other two we would have a beer with.

The hated one works in TV & films, has fame (or rather, he can make a girl famous) and is very talented in the arts (I give credit where it's due). He's also good looking but rather feminine both in appearance and attitude. Most of us haters call him a faggot, twink or the likes, very similar to the kind of hate Bieber gets.

My contribution to the debate among my friends was that he represents the sneaky fucker archetype - the guy who would stay behind the hunts / wars pretending to be injured just so he could fuck our women while we men were away. You can't count him as a brother in arms, and even if you try to be good friends, he will not have your back, ever. We don't respect him at all, and that's why we hate him so much when he's successful with women. In the pre-modern world, one of us would've snapped his twiggy neck when he attempted his sneaky fucking strategy the first few times. The safety of our modern society enables guys like him.

The other 2 popular guys bang just as many hot girls, one attracts even more & hotter girls than this guy does, yet I've never heard of anyone hating them for it. They generally have the respect of men.

Men that are successful with women and do not have the respect of men are the dogs of the world. They deserve whatever pain comes to them and will recieve their just reward.

Men that have the respect of men and the admiration of women will do just fine.

I think Strikeback is onto something, it's not just jealousy but a revulsion towards a specific kind of guy, who has a lot of feminine in him. Many actors and theatre people are like this. He's like a gay who is straight.

I don't hate these men but I can see that they're a type and they don't fit with a lot of other men.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (05-08-2014 12:57 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

As far as your friend you don't like, why do you continue to hang out with him? I refuse to continue hanging out with someone I don't like. Fuck that. Life is too short.

I don't think you can attribute all hate as jealousy. I dislike Bieber (though obviously I don't actually dislike him as I've never met him) because of various displays of shitty behaviour - not jealousy. If it was jealousy, then people would dislike Leonardo DiCaprio and Bieber in equal fashion, but they don't.

Justin Bieber, by most accounts, is an entitled little cunt. Leo DiCaprio is, by most accounts, a cool cat.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (05-08-2014 07:30 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

I don't think you can attribute all hate as jealousy. I dislike Bieber (though obviously I don't actually dislike him as I've never met him) because of various displays of shitty behaviour - not jealousy. If it was jealousy, then people would dislike Leonardo DiCaprio and Bieber in equal fashion, but they don't.

Justin Bieber, by most accounts, is an entitled little cunt. Leo DiCaprio is, by most accounts, a cool cat.

Yes but who cares?

To me, the discussion was about Bieber's "game" or his access to women.

I'm not even sure if this is a serious topic.

Drake, Bieber, etc are hated primarily because they appear weak. The fact that their fame attracts screaming teenage girls doesn't inspire jealousy.

Clooney and Pitt are also pretty boys with tons of female fans, but they do not appear weak.

Men hate weakness.

WIA

I guess the real questions we should be asking is this:

Imaginary situation, say you were in some type of war situation. Who would you want to have covering your back? Roosh, Jay-Z, or Bieber?

I know Roosh would be honest about his short comings and give his best. Jay-Z or Bieber? I'm not so sure about.

A lot of those effeminate guys who are backstabbers and good with chicks would tosh you aside really quickly to save their own skins. As a human, I don't trust them in a business situation let alone a life or death one.

That's my problem with these guys. Game is secondary.

I don't buy it. If that were true, guys would be jealous of most of the successful, and that's just not the case. Clooney, for example, as shown in that other thread is, in large part, admired rather than reviled. No hate there.

Could it be that some of these successes are just pricks? And that's why the hate's so strong?

Sometimes I get the feeling that guys have this weird, perverse hero worship and like to put down those who don't quite measure up.

Quote: (05-08-2014 12:52 AM)soup Wrote:  

It's called:

Jealousy

Technically speaking its envy, not jealousy.

Quote: (05-08-2014 09:25 AM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2014 12:52 AM)soup Wrote:  

It's called:

Jealousy

Technically speaking its envy, not jealousy.

I stand corrected.

I agree with the Brad Pitt & Clooney comparison.

What enrages men the most is what they perceive as limp-wristed guys with no "backbone" who pull mad tail.

Then add in the fact you have these guys pulling attention from 100,000s of women through fame and that these women are completely off their head horny for these men which leads to the question; "how can these women not see how much of a fag he is?"

I have been guilty of this the past few years before I found things that worked for me. Absolute idiots, skinny jean wearing hipsters with emo haircuts getting laid with cuties, "the hell was up with this? I thought to myself.

My only point of reference is myself, I dont know how these guys pull girls but I have learned to laugh at it now and do my own thing. Not enough time for that.

Yes, I think you're on to the primal thing here. A guy like that, who is weak and decadent, can only exist because of the safety that other men created. It's actually the exact same as the manosphere accuses women off. In a primitive dynamic sense, he is simply a freeloader.

Reminds me of this thread:

Game is for average to ugly guys